Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    Additionally...now that all of Quinton's kids are teens, I realized I never posted Gianni's kids! Better late than never? hehe

Londyn Valentino
    zbKM2.png

Sloane Valentino
    zbKMI.png

Quinton Valentino
    zbKN7.png
    edited January 2018
    I guess I'm a spammer tonight!
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 34: Seeing Stars

Londyn called and invited Quinton out to a club. As a present to the twins, he brought them with him. The famous author Lawrence Baehr came in shortly after they arrived and Quinton noticed him.
    zbOPN.png

The guy who came in after that was the one who attracted Kristina’s attention though.
    zbOS0.png

Then the stupid bartender died and ruined everyone’s night.
    zbOTZ.png

Cameron tried to flirt with Kristina and she was appalled.
    zbOZA.png

She ended up deciding to call it a night before things got worse. Quinton called ahead and Mom was there ready with a hug.
    zbP32.png

She also had some comforting words.
    zbP4x.png

Quinton and Philomena decided to head to Granite Falls and take a vacation. They were hoping they could distract the kids from the death they had witnessed.
    zbPcX.png

Quinton had been looking forward to fishing.
    zbPZW.png

He was really happy when Austin decided to join him.
    zbQ3m.png

He was happy when Grady came down too.
    zbQ8b.png

Side note: Why do sims always want to cloud gaze next to the public restrooms?
    zbQaN.png

Grady eventually got tired of fishing and it was just Quinton and Austin.
    zbQAa.png

Surprisingly, while they were away Cameron called and wanted to take Kristina out.
    zbQCt.PNG

She had to beg…they were on vacation after all…but her parents finally said yes. He took her to a restaurant that was really close to his house.
    zbQFz.png

She was so embarrassed when her cousin Pedro came over.
    zbQJO.png

But, when she went home, all her thoughts were on Cameron.
    zbQUx.PNG

To thank her dad for letting her go, she went fishing with him. She was actually pretty good too!
    zbRyL.png

Bye the end of vacation though the girls had had enough. Philomena was sick and Kristina was home sick.
    zbRUk.png

Or boy sick.
    zbRVA.PNG

Over the next few weeks, Quinton had an accident at work.
    zbRZy.png

They lost Stella.
    zbS1Q.png

Not only did Austin become a teen (sorry no pics) but so did Brenton. Kristina decided to bake him a cake since her father was still recovering from his accident and her mother was at work.
    zbS8M.png

Unfortunately, it didn’t go very well. Luckily Austin was there to save the day.
    zbSbh.png

It was a sad result.
    zbScy.png

Despite his injuries, Dad came to the rescue.
    zbSeU.png

And the last Valentino youth aged up to his teen years.
    zbSCd.png

These two could almost be twins too!
    zbSrB.png
    I'll just keep going...I just spent probably at least 1/2 an hour deleting sims from my game. They were all ghosts who look like their not ghosts anymore and they don't have names and it says "currently not in game". Does anyone else see that they don't purge dead people anymore? It's annoying. Actually I just started wondering if it has something to do with MCC - is anyone having this problem?

@Heckstress17 It made me happy that you said you were looking at my family tree. I keep it because I enjoy it, but I always wonder if anyone ever looks at it. :)
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    @debjameswhite - Woo! I loved this "spam" :) Kristina's future house is great! I think it's one of my favs you've done too. I really like the exterior color combination, and I wouldn't have noticed the interior walls being the same if you didn't point it out. I wouldn't change it. I really love what you've done with the open living area :love: The missing door is a shame. Foundation's always give me trouble. I could swear you posted Gianni's kids. Maybe just as teens then? Quinton's sons really take after him. Kristina is the nicest mix of both parents. Even if you weren't set on having a female heir this generation she'd still have my vote. Cameron trying to flirt with Kristina after the bartender died is such a guy thing to do lol. She looked really pretty in her sparkly red dress though, can't really blame him. Philomena comforting her daughter was really sweet. The family trip to Granite Falls was really nice too. It's always good to see the guys bond over fishing. Kristina being able to go on her date was sweet. omg I've never seen a rocket crash before! Poor Quinton! I'm having the same issue with the game not deleting ghost too. I think it might be an issue with the command center. :/
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    edited January 2018
    Time for comments

Hey guys, sorry for my short absence again. Due to some issues at home, I had to leave. I'm currently safe and sound at friends, figuring out my next step in life. I have found some spare time to play a bit of Sims 4, aswell as check te forum! Hope all is well here :blush:

@debjameswhite Poor Gracie, the vets unable to help her out.. :cry: At least she had a nice life with Quinton, even though it was short. Lol, Philomena was surely not pleased by Reapers attempts to woe her husband. I'm happy to see Stella returned safely though! Bullet is a cute pupper! Let's hope he doesn't age up into an elder too soon :wink:. So glad to see the family is happily taking in Bullet. I do love Kristina's self-assured expression, haha, such a miss.

Omg Bullet singing while Kristina plays violin was just adorable.. He seems like such a great family dog! Congrats to baby Brenton! I hate it when I forget the sims' birthday :cry:, I try to remember and bake a cake 2 days ahead, LOL. Problem with that is, they could knick some of the cake out of the fridge while I'm not looking. Very cute update!

Philomena's masterpiece was awesome, I've never seen that one before... Very Van Gogh-esque. I think it's so cool that the dogs can swim in the pools, too. I wonder if cats would even consider doing that? :joy: Wow, the twins are stunning! You guys all have such beautiful sims! Kristina's already catching cute boys' attention! I really love the green vibes for Kristina's future house! Really love the mintyness, keeps it fresh!
    Ohh, I just love how pretty Londyn and Kristina look ♥♥♥ Philomena is an amazing mom, so comforting and sweet.
    Cameron is really into Kristina, huh? Asking her on dates all the time.. Loved the updates!!

@OJenn Your houses are always so cozy and look really lived-in. It's a true inspiration! I really love the little study nook that you made. The movie date was such a cute idea! James and Evie really grew on me. Yay! Congrats on their engagement!
    The wedding ceremony was so sweet, and intimate, exactly something I would want for myself. I wish them good fortune!

@Heckstress17 I still think it's so cute that Ari and Billie are BFF's they just totally work together. It was kinda funny seeing them try out in-door games. They somehow seemed to be put outside their comfort-zones a little. Ugh, Benjamin and Ariana are too cute..♥. I just adore seeing them interact with each other! I think 7% is just fine, there's no rush, right? Aww, RIP Mr. Cowplant.. The pet paintings are such a nice addition, but yeah, seeing the same painting three times in a row can get a bit repetitive... The visit to Sophia's house sure was a nice one, pregnant again eh! You could cook in their kitchen? My sims always get told off for cooking in other peoples houses as it's "inappropriate behavior".. :neutral: I'm so excited for the wedding!!

The wedding party seems to be such a great succes!! I wish I could nail one, I have yet to have my sims married in this generation, haha. I don't think I even married Di and Ivan after all :scream:. Haha, Ben shouldn't have tried that on me, either, I'd turn the weddingcake into his face mold. Aww, I always feel super sad when they're so sad about not being pregnant... Ahh thank goodness Doodle came back, and woo, a pregnancy after all! Really excited to see how many babies it will be :tongue:

@JordanNicoleJJ Koda is still such a beautiful, beautiful dog. The clumsy barista sure is a cutie, haha, I don't blame Billie at all. But 🐸🐸🐸🐸, Lewis is a stud, for sure. They seem to get along just fine! *chants* Date, Date, Date! Bonnie is such a beautiful sim, too. This generation turned out so perfect! :love:. Aw, I'm glad Billie didn't wait too long with telling Brice the truth. I'm sure the game will marry him to a random he'll find someone for him! The stray doggo is such a cutie, a chocolate coated lab? Oooh I see where this is going... Wow, hello Hunter.. :love::tongue: What a cute double date! Seems they were kinda into each other! Now you set us up with a dilemma, who will it be!? Hunter, or Lewis??

@JBAG521 That sure is a huge house, lol! Clary is definitely a do-er, not a thinker. I love her attitude! Let's just hope she doesn't tire herself out too much. It's always nice to see the family interact with each other still, even after moving out! Congratulations to the twins! The names remind me of some kind of series.. But I can't put my finger on which one. Lol, I just love Clary's positivity. Congrats on yet another pregnancy! :love:

Might be able to play and maybe even update later tonight!
    Happy simming! ♥
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    edited January 2018
    Comments

@Heckstress17 Yaaaaaas! The update I've been waiting for since Ari met Ben <3 I love the first pic with the banner--it was totally meant for them ;) Ariana is just so gorgeous in her wedding dress :love: Wow, some guests actually sat for the wedding?! That's an accomplishment! Really wish they would all sit, but beggars can't be choosers lol. OH MY GOD BILLIE'S PREGNANT?! Did not see that one coming...way to go, MCCC! Now Ari and Billie's kids can grow up together :smiley: I don't blame them for skipping the honeymoon--get right to the babies! It seems like some sims just have a harder time conceiving than others--maybe that's why risky woohoo never kicked in for them? And Doodle ran away in the same day...poor girl. I'm glad Ben was up for trying again, I can't wait to see the little nooboo!!

@debjameswhite Oh my god the twins are PERFECT. Katrina is my favorite--those big blue eyes :love: I forgot about bowling too! :flushed: I need to get my sims out more often lol. Looks like Katrina and Cameron really hit it off :smirk: I love Katrina's future home! It fits in this world so well--the nautical interior is perfect. I hate when random townies die and ruin the event for everyone...like no one even knew them! I try to keep the elder population low so that doesn't happen :lol: Lol I love how Katrina convinced her parents to let her go on a date while they were on vacation. "Boy sick" for sure :lol: Austin aged up nicely, but I'm glad you've chosen Katrina for heir. I adore her!

@Aehnyx I wondered where you went, I've been missing your updates! But RL always comes first. I'm glad you're doing better now!

I'll be back with an update after I play today :)
    @JordanNicoleJJ I keep looking for your update tonight! :)

I spent some time tonight working on my house. I fixed the doorway issue I was having and I figured out I think the layout for the top floor. It was supposed to have 2 bedrooms but I made it 3 which is actually making my tiny house pretty big. I still have an entire basement to address. This is when I start to get overwhelmed. And I have to decorate the yard! Argh!!! :)

zdk8z.png
    zdk9c.png
  • RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    edited January 2018
    Update!

Meghan begged her father for toys, and of course he couldn't say no..
    WBQdujp.jpg

Father and daughter seem to get along really well!
    6mtHQm2.jpg

Mitch is constantly cuddling with Aiden.
    Kvjq1QZ.jpg

Cuties.
    hc2wuvx.jpg

This family is all smiles on the weekends, haha.
    K7NpM9T.jpg

Can't forget about Matt of course.
    EIjCemS.png

Aiden shouldn't be afraid of ever being left alone.
    poq4Qbk.jpg

This family autonomously hugs each other, SO much! here's a little hugging compilation :joy:
    yJPacsY.jpg

ijFYeF9.jpg

mLY0Swo.jpg

MGMjVxF.jpg

sGGaXUi.jpg

The kids spent the weekend playing and hugging just being kids.
    bx9HnOz.jpg

Taylor's proudly taking care of his plants.
    N8lwrI8.jpg

Meghan and Mitch enjoy playing chess together.
    VxxJA3Q.jpg

Matt prefers to play at the nearby pirate playhouse.
    oLSaU07.jpg

I love how expressive he is.
    4gYr1vk.jpg

I'm starting to favour Mitch and Meghan though...
    GzQ7z5T.jpg

In the afternoon, the kids played the Llama game with their dad.
    KAT2JOY.jpg

Again, I love how expressive Matt is, haha.
    LCiauAC.jpg

Dem eyebrows.
    dg1b7p8.jpg

And they had a little late lunch together. (I had way too many baked goods in the fridge, lol.)
    KQJQB4N.jpg

Not that they minded that.
    us04587.jpg

I still really dig Risha's outfits, if I do say so myself.
    1Cx1k2T.jpg

As the kids went to their first day of school, both Rachel and Roy came over. Something tells me they were happy to see each other, too.
    njvBKy6.jpg

SoIYFeh.jpg

Another good excuse to get rid of some of the baked stuff.. :joy:
    gXN58sk.jpg

That's it for now!
    Happy simming! ♥
    edited January 2018
    Update

Lewis' dog must've gotten out again, because he brought her into the clinic looking just as bad as the other night :confused:
    6-16.png

No one seems too upset about her being sick... :lol: If you ask me, it looks like he just wanted an excuse to come see Billie ;) His poor dog really took one for the team lol
    6-21.png

After she billed him, he invited her out for drinks whenever she got off work. They met at the Seafood Shack and opted for the quieter indoors bar.
    6-41.png

They had a great time getting to know each other over some beers, but turns out he's pretty quiet, so Billie did most of the talking...
    6-51.png

They ended the night with a goodbye hug. Lewis didn't give her the confidence that Hunter did, so they parted as just friends. Sorry, Lewis!
    6-61.png

When Billie got a call from her dad saying Bobbie was back from school for the weekend, she went right over to visit.
    6-81.png

Billie almost didn't recognize her at first--apparently the style in Windenburg (or at least in the clubbing community) is a lot more edgy than Brindleton Bay.
    6-101.png

They had a great time catching up. Turns out Bobbie's about to graduate with a degree in music and already has a job lined up at a very prestigious techno club. She certainly looked the part! Everyone was super happy for her.
    6-91.png

Billie invited Ari and the guys over for a bonfire later that week.
    6-111.png

She couldn't wait to fill Ari in on her recent "date" and her sisters' new life. These two loooove to gossip lol
    6-121.png

She got to know Hunter a little better too. He couldn't believe she'd never been fishing before--he was definitely going to have to change that!
    6-131.png

Ari and Ben were autonomously flirting it up all night. Man I love these two <3
    6-151.png

As promised, Hunter came over the next day to take Billie fishing for the first time ever.
    6-161.png

They decided to fish off the pier where they had their (unexpected) first kiss.
    6-17.png

If you can't tell, Billie was really into it lol. I can't believe I haven't send her fishing before now!
    6-19.png

They didn't catch anything, but just relaxing by the water together made it so worth it. I mean, who wouldn't want to spend a whole day with this hunk? :love:
    6-18.png

Billie was starving by the time they finally gave up on catching a fish (Hunter promised she'd get one next time). He offered to buy her a burger at the new restaurant in the island museum, so they headed over on the next ferry.
    6-20.png

That's the face of a very hungry girl who's about to get some good food :smirk: Well played, Hunter :lol:
    6-22.png

The food was amazing--way better than they expected for a little burger shop in a museum!
    6-23.png

Hunter couldn't help but laugh as he watched Billie scarf hers down like her life depended on it :lol:
    6-24.png

Of course he got a thank you/goodnight hug before the two headed home...
    6-25.png

...ok, and a kiss :wink: She just can't help herself with him. She never felt that way with Lewis or even Brice really, so she soaked up every minute of it she could get.
    6-26.png

She had a heart to heart with Koda when she got home..."What do you think about having a man around the house, huh? I think this one's a pretty good one..." I think Koda agrees :blush:
    6-27.png

Of course Ari was the first one she told. She couldn't stop going on about how perfect their date was and how much she liked him and how badly she wanted to see them again.
    6-28.png

Ari was happy for her, but she was worried they were moving a little too fast. They'd only been on a few dates--and two of those were double dates. So she suggested they go camping together--like a trial run of living together before actually living together. Billie thought it was a great idea!
    6-29.png

Once I finish playing through the Granite Falls vacay I'll be back with another update! :smiley:
    @Aehnyx Meghan is such a cutie. It's so funny when they beg their parents for toys. Has anyone ever seen a parent say no? hehe Look at Aiden looking at Mitch. It's hard to tell who likes who best! Matt's smile is the best! Aww I love when families hug a lot. So may baked goods!

@JordanNicoleJJ Here's my update! :) Aww Lewis looks so sad about his dog's condition. Awww you're right! Look at that smirk once he's in the exam room! Whoa I almost started shipping her with Lewis again but I was happy to hear they parted way friends. That's very cool about Bobbie's new career. She definitely looks edgy! Aww I love your group with Billie, Huter, Ari and Ben. I bet they'll be great friends for a very long time! Hunter really is a cutie. Good find! I love them so much together. Their date at the museum was awesome. You did a good job capturing it. Ooooo Granite Falls! Can't wait :) Oh I have to go see if @Heckstress17 uploaded that lot yet!
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Love all these updates! <3
    Sorry for not commenting. I fell on the ice the other day. Got a concussion. meh Not fun. *leaves hugs* Happy Simming!
    oooo @Rawla ouch. I hope you are feeling better! I'm missing you and your posts :)
    Sorry I've been MIA the last few days. Everyone in my house is sick with the flu, including myself. When I can I'll be back to comment and update. Also @Rawla so sorry to hear about your concussion. Hope you heal quickly!
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @Debjameswhite - I think you and I have the opposite problem, I love building small homes and larger spaces are difficult for me. But I do love the lot that you built on, that neighborhood is actually really scenic. I really love that wrap around porch too. The interior space looks cozy and comfy too and I actually really like that paneling you used. I wasn't able to see some of the pictures in the first house post though :(

Ugh, don't you just hate when people die in the middle of your outing?! Way to go bartender lol. I really hate when my sims are affected by the death of sims they don't even know. I do love Cameron though as you know, he is my favorite! A family vacation in the Falls looks like just what was needed. And look how sweet Cameron is, and a sharp dresser too.

@Aehnyx - Meghan is such an adorable little girl, of course her father cant say no! Mitch looks like he is going to age up to be quite a good looking fellow. I really seeing your little family and how happy they are.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Good thing Billie is a great vet, who else would be such a loving and caring person. Loving Billie's face at the restaurant, she looks so happy to be out with Lewis! Aww what a shame about Lewis though, I am sure he will make a great friend to Billie in the end. I love your story telling elements in your posts (I have always been a fan of your simlit too). Hunter and Billie look really great together, I love his casual style.

@Heckstress17 - Oh my gosh get well soon to you and everyone else in your family!

I have been MIA due to some real life things. I won't be able to post until the end of February but I will be here for comments always. I can't wait to tell you guys about whats going on irl but for now I don't want to jinx things.
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 35: First Kiss

I’ve never had a sim look so focused when exercising. Kristina means business!
    zfxdL.png

I’m not sure what was up with Philomena, but she was double 🐸🐸🐸🐸 her drinks.
    zfxiI.png
    zfxja.png
    zfxkd.png

Maybe she’s worried about how serious Kristina and Cameron have been getting!
    zfxna.png
    zfxnC.png

Random cute pic of Bullet
    zfxoA.png

What ever was bothering Philomena, she got over it. She dressed in her skimpiest outfit and propositioned her husband.
    zfxpV.png

Something similar must have been going on in Sloane’s house. They had some late in life twins :)
    zfxrQ.PNG

So I was tired of Cameron’s hair and I wanted to give him a new look. I was between these two even though I thought he looked really handsome with some of the longer haired looks…I went with the shorter one but I’m still conflicted!
    zfxyR.png

Kristina tends to daydream when they’re doing their homework.
    zfyiA.png

Quinton never forgets to take his old boy for walks.
    zfxI3.png

When I see Lawrence I can’t help snapping a picture!
    zfxJn.png

Cameron called Kristina and suggested they meet at a park in Oasis Springs.
    zfxKb.png

He cooked veggie burgers for them.
    zfxM8.png

Then they played chess. Cameron taught her the game.
    zfxNr.png

At home a sad event was taking place.
    zfxPp.png

It hit Kristina really hard. She was the saddest of everyone and her sorrow lasted for days. When Cameron heard he gave her a call and an invitation.
    zfxWB.PNG

Things started out well.
    zfxXg.png

Then this woman started flirting with him! Since he’s a young adult and Kristina was still a teen, she wasn’t angry. He was angry though.
    zfxZ7.png

She was feeling sad again a few days late when her birthday came and went without any fanfare. She went to the gym where she bumped into Cameron again.
    zfy0p.png

After working out they decided to go on a date to the fish shack.
    zfy2f.png

They had their first kiss there but the woman from the other restaurant was there causing trouble again.
    zfy3k.png

This time Kristina was angry. She told the other woman to get out! She won’t give him up without a fight!
    zfy4g.png
    @OJenn I went back and scrolled through my posts to see if I needed to fix any of the pictures but they're all showing for me :( I'm not sure which pictures you couldn't see.
    oooo @Rawla ouch. I hope you are feeling better! I'm missing you and your posts :)
    Sorry I've been MIA the last few days. Everyone in my house is sick with the flu, including myself. When I can I'll be back to comment and update. Also @Rawla so sorry to hear about your concussion. Hope you heal quickly!

Thank you both very much.

Cameron is very handsome in whatever hair you place him in. Very sad about the old dog. (Forgot his name)

@JordanNicoleJJ - Hunter is very handsome.
    edited February 2018
    @debjameswhite I shipped Billie and Lewis...until Hunter came along. Lewis and Hunter both have the Loves Outdoors and Romantic traits, but Lewis never acted like it. Plus, he was a pretty bad dog owner--I always saw his dog just running around the neighborhood alone!

I say this every time I comment on your updates, but I'll say it again--Katrina is sooo gorgeous :love: I see Quinton and Philomena are still romantic as ever! I love Cameron's new hairstyle. I think the short hair suits him well. His and Katrina's fancy dinner date was perfect. They're such a gorgeous couple <3 Go Katrina--don't let that woman steal your man!

@Heckstress17 Sorry to hear you're still sick :frowning: Hope you and your family gets better soon! <3

@Rawla AHH a concussion?! That's awful! Hope you're feeling better! I (and Billie :wink: ) think Hunter's pretty handsome too :smirk: Avianator's sims are always so gorgeous.

@OJenn Lewis always gave Billie the sweetest looks, but he was never romantic with her (and he was a Romantic sim!). I didn't want to force it. Hunter's Self-Assured trait brings out his Romantic trait more, I think. And if I had any doubts before, their Granite Falls vacation made me 100% sure he's The One :wink:

I'll be back with an update in a bit!
    Update

Hunter was all for a weekend trip to Granite Falls, so the two planned to meet at the campground after work Friday.
    7-1.png

Guess who they just happened to run into? ;)
    7-4.png

After setting up their tent, it was too late to really do anything, so they just hung out with Ben and Ari. Ben makes a mean burger!
    7-7.png

They couldn't have planned a better night. Good food, good friends, and good conversation--what more could a girl ask for?
    7-8.png

Billie was a nervous about sharing a tent with Hunter, so they just laid on the grass and stared at the stars for awhile.
    7-10.png

Granite Falls is perfect for stargazing--no light pollution whatsoever to dim nature's beauty.
    7-11.png

The two woke up bright and early to fish in the nearby stream.
    7-12.png

Hunter has the fishing aspiration. No wonder he looks so happy when he's fishing!
    7-13.png

Billie finally felt a tug on her line--her first fish! She was so excited...
    7-14.png

...until it turned out to be a log. Poor girl lol. I mean, I think she can safely say she had the biggest catch of the day :lol:
    7-15.png

She took a break from fishing to explore the area and find new frog breeds.
    7-16.png

Hunter wasn't having any luck in the river, so he moved downstream to the lake. What a view!
    7-17.png

Billie joined him after awhile--they were catching one right after another! Billie's catches were definitely dwarfing Hunter's...beginner's luck?
    7-18.png

They headed back to camp to see if Ben and Ari wanted to eat dinner with them, only to find them stumbling out of their tent like a couple of teenagers about to be caught by their parents :lol:
    7-19.png

No one had high enough cooking skill to prepare the fish they caught, so they threw them back and headed up to the lodge for a nice dinner. Billie bragged all night about her big catches.
    7-201.png

Billie couldn't help but tease the "professional fisherman" a little. He took it...okay :lol:
    7-211.png

Don't worry, he couldn't stay mad at that cute little face for very long.
    7-221.png

The two couples went their separate ways when they got back to camp. After having a couple glasses of wine with dinner, Billie finally had the courage to bring up taking their relationship to the next level. Hunter couldn't have been happier--he was thinking the exact same thing!
    7-241.png

Now "officially" boyfriend and girlfriend, Hunter had another proposition for her...
    7-261.png

When I say he wanted to woohoo with her, I mean he REALLY wanted to :lol:
    7-281.png

Billie didn't have any other experiences to base it on, but she'd say it was pretty good. :smirk:
    7-30.png

...so good that she got this whim right after :flushed:
    7-27.png

Where's Koda been this whole time, you ask? She's been running around, getting dirty, playing with bears...ya know, the usual :lol:
    7-311.png
    I'm starting to feel better, thank you all :heart: Now for some quick comments! I may come back for an update tonight, maybe tomorrow.

@OJenn - I have a guess what's going on irl for you and I really hope I'm right! Fingers crossed :wink:

@Aehnyx - So sorry to hear about your troubles at home. I hope everything's better at your friends place. :heart: I really loved this update. Meghan begging her Dad for toys, the kids constantly hugging each other, Aiden being his usual lovable self. Matt is so cute with his missing front teeth. I think he's my fav right now. Mitch is equally cute though. I really think he's gonna be a hunk when he ages up. All of Risha's baked goods look delicious :love: She's made such a huge variety. It's nice to see her siblings coming over and helping her clean out the fridge.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Aw, poor Lewis. He seemed like a nice guy, too bad he's boring :lol: I love that he and Bobbie went to the Seafood Shack to use the indoor bar. I always forget about it. I loved seeing Bonnie and Bobbie again. The story of Bobbie moving to Windenburg with her music degree totally checks out. Hooray for the bonfire with Billie and her friends. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see Ariana and Ben in your updates :heart: For a second after the fishing date I thought Billie was pregnant. I was happy to learn she was just hungry lol! The weekend trip to Granite Falls was a great way to test out how compatible Hunter and Billie are. Bringing Ben and Ariana along is so fun. :) That shot of the moon and stars is gorgeous! I need to download that lodge asap! Hunter's double woohoo whims killed me :joy: It's his face that really sold the passion lol. It's good to see Koda was content to entertain herself while the couples woohoo'ed the trip away :lol:

@debjameswhite - I really love what you've done with the house for Kristina. I can't wait to get the finished tour! Philomena must be going through a midlife crisis doubling up on the drinks like that :lol: She has no reason to worry about Kristina and Cameron. He's a total gentlemen, even if he is a tad older. I'd say 99% of the time I prefer a guy with long hair, but I'm glad you went with the short on Cameron, it really suits him well. He's so handsome. I'm totally gonna use him when I get to that generation. RIP Bullet :( I wonder if Quinton will adopt anymore strays. Oh and I love Kristina's thick hair. It reminds me of my daughters. :)
    edited February 2018
    Update! And baby makes...

Ariana couldn't wait to tell Ben the pregnancy test was positive. She was so excited :smiley:
    can2u9A.png

I missed getting most of his reaction but he was super happy about it.
    HTvQh9c.png

I was hoping she'd paint something cute for the nursery, but instead I got this pop art pets painting. It's cool, but won't be getting hung in the baby's room.
    PFBY1SR.png

After spending the day painting she met up with her sister for lunch. She wanted Antonia to be the first person besides Ben to hear the news.
    TbH1Zxr.png

Antonia was thrilled to learn she'd be getting a new niece or nephew. Though I doubt she'll wanna babysit. Poor girl just had triplets herself lol.
    A8Q0qpL.png

Ben tagged along to Magnolia Promenade while his wife met her sister for lunch. These two are seriously inseparable. He let them have their space and went fishing to pass the time.
    9kSSWei.png

It was really nice for the twins to get together again one on one.
    ggyN93G.png

Antonia is such a goofball, she kept Ariana laughing the whole time.
    waWZC5d.png

Seriously, the entire time lol
    51O9Mk0.png

When searching for Ben after lunch, Ariana bumped into Billie.
    nPSnO2E.png

Her baggy clothes hid it well. It wasn't obvious that she was pregnant, but Ariana couldn't wait to tell her best friend the news.
    8eEvZxl.png

Billie couldn't believe it. She had just attended their wedding. They weren't wasting any time.
    osDRtbG.png

But she was extremely excited for her. She just had twins, and now they'd get to grow up with Ariana's kid.
    ShjCU5D.png

The pregnancy seemed to go by fast and before they knew it Ariana was showing.
    B81uWUG.png
    gLFNqiT.png

She had a very mild pregnancy. No nausea, and only the occasional aches and pains. She was able to carry on with her normal routine like nothing had changed.
    9LSwVyp.png

Doodle noticed the changes though, so Ariana made sure to spoil him before the baby came.
    zv78wrl.png

Then one day while doing household chores Ariana went into labor.
    4aLYMyz.png

She opted to have the baby at home. Ben was a bit judgey about this lol
    HmUbu5P.png

But all went well, and she ended up delivering mixed gender twins... :smirk: I was hoping for a single birth, and didn't cheat by looking at the command center to see what and how many she was having. I wasn't thrilled there were two, but at least there's one of each!
    LHv0tB2.png

The name theme I'm going for is "outdoorsy". They named the girl Violet, and the boy Hunter. ( @JordanNicoleJJ I named him Hunter before yours came along lol)
    vbZ0pes.png

The twins room got a makeover, and Ben and Ariana settled into their new rolls as parents.
    e7OHfNP.png

Ariana usually had the day shift, and of course Doodle wasn't far behind.
    arE8acg.png

She's such a loving Mother :heart:
    Rw9jyzG.png

She even makes sure Doodle isn't feeling left out.
    R0jMNBq.png

Alright my fever's coming back so that's it for now :lol: Happy Simming!
    @Heckstress17 - Feel better. Love the update. <3 Congrats on the twins!
    I haven't played my family in a while. The quads are still children but very close to aging up if I remember right.
    @Heckstress17 I adore having Ben and Ariana in my game, they're such good friends to Billie <3 I'm definitely getting baby fever thanks to you, but Billie had never woohoo'd before at that point, so there was no way lol. I was actually going to have her wait til her wedding night, but Hunter's double woohoo whims got me :lol:

Yeeeeeeesssssss an update! I totally forgot Antonia has triplets of her own--definitely won't be babysitting anytime soon haha! I love that Ben tagged along to fish :lol: Of course Billie was thrilled! She's my little excitement ambassador lol. Love love love all the pregnancy pics <3 Twins! Of course :unamused: I'm happy for them though. Like you said, at least you got one of each. I love their names, I'm totally going to pretend like Hunter is named after my Hunter lol.

@Rawla Hope you're feeling better! Can't wait for an update :)
    I has a slight problem. Who will I pick for heir. I'm leaning towards Akymia.

02-04-18_10-15-06_AM.png

Arrkero, Arroden, Adun

02-04-18_10-29-21_AM.png
    02-04-18_10-26-56_AM.png02-04-18_10-24-02_AM.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top