Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited December 2017
    @Heckstress17 - Aww rest in love Smokey. It's always tough losing a pet, especially with the girls so young now. And Frankie running away on top of it all probably doesn't help. I am glad they at least have each other. Also yay a family tree!!

I hope things get worked out with your pipes and they don't need to do anything major hopefully.

Heads up everyone MC is up to date! There will be no more updates while the creator takes a break for the holidays.
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @Heckstress17 - Poor Smokey. :cry:
    As for how I handle the four, one parent sleeps. The other talks, cuddles, feeds, changes diapers. Then they switch places. That's when they are infants. They just grew up to toddlers. Potty training comes first. Once that is up to level 2 so they can use it on their own, things become 'easier'.

Speaking of toddlers. Here they are, and it seems to me that the boys are identical. Its too hard to tell yet but I had a hard time telling them apart.

Rivarra World and her husband Charlie.

12-03-17_10-57-06_PM.png
    12-03-17_10-56-57_PM.png

According to birth age:
    (Generation Six)

Arrkero
    12-03-17_10-48-00_PM.png

Arroden
    12-03-17_10-52-17_PM.png

Adun
    12-03-17_10-52-30_PM.png

Akymia
    12-03-17_10-53-45_PM.png

@Rawla - The multiples curse is strong in your game, poor thing! I tend to do more or less the same thing when I have multiples toddlers. Potty training is literally the first skill to get worked on. I have found too that if you give the toddler tablets they can skill up with those on their own. Which is super helpful when you have working adults in the house.
    @OJenn - I literally decreased the change of multiples from 6 possible to 4. 4 should be as rare as triplets in the base game. Except, it would seem, my World family. lol As for buying tablets for the kids, that is a brilliant idea. I'll do that. Thanks. :smiley:
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    Hi guys! Sorry it took me so long, I've played on friday and had a busy weekend. But here I am with comments :smiley: And in the next post I'll be introducing my new founders too.

@OJenn It's so cool that you are all starting over, it feels like we're all somewhat in the same moment of the challenge :smile: I did miss the sale because we were away on vacation. I thought about buying the expansion in the Black Friday sale because we were still in the USA, but I wasn't sure it would work on my Dutch version of the game. But my boyfriend ended up buying me Cats & Dogs because he noticed how bad I wanted it. It's an early christmas present :smiley: So yay, I'm joining you in Brindleton Bay!

Your mini Jenn (and therefore you haha) and your sim husband are gorgeous! Even in older age. And the toddlers are adorable. I saw all the posts of sim walking their dogs and that's the best feature, I love it so much. It wasn't really there in earlier Sims games, except for 3 I believe. But I love that they added it. It's great that Mister Asher does the home improvements and chores. Aww that pic of Charles and Sadie :heart: What breed is the dog? I love her. Oh! Jenn is pregnant again? For your sake, I hope it's only one too :wink: I immediately downloaded the mod that randomnizes the traits. I missed that part of Sims 3. It's way more exciting this way. Charles and Charlotte are cute! And they really look alike.

@Rawla I didn't read all the way back so I might ask some questions about your family, but I'll try to keep up from now on :wink: The world family is so cute! I love their home too, despite it being humble. And omg, those kids! I adore the blonde hair, brown eyes combo. I think Rad is my favorite, but Riska is a close second. Hmm, but I'm seeing them as teens now and now I prefer Riska lol. Her eyes are nicer. Rayma shows promise too though! And yeah, she's gorgeous! Aww, I know I'm too late but I preferred Rayma. I like her face a little better. But going with Rivarra would be great too because I love the blonde hair/brown eyes. Oh I see you did choose her! Yay :smiley: She and Charlie are going to make great looking kids. I'm pretty sure they'll all be blonde haha, but the eyes will be a surprise :wink: OMG Rivarra had quadruplets? Sweet lord, poor you... I love the names though :smile: And they all look so much alike!

@debjameswhite First of all, a happy belated birthday to you! :heart: Did you have a nice day? And nice presents? :innocent:

It took a bit of getting used to not seeing your Wolfes! But as much as I'm going to miss them, I love all these new simmies. I understood your computer broke down and your save was gone? Phew, you're already almost in generation 2. That's crazy, I'm just starting lol. Gianni is so handsome :heart: Doesn't that hairstyle fit the hispanic men? I chose it for mine too :joy: I love how Crystal interrupts Matias' workout and he doesn't mind at all. Isabella is so pretty with the big curls :love: Why can't Jordyn and Gianni be romantic? :anguished: They are so cute. Heeey I read that you put Greysen and Sasha in your game, but how nice that they show up too! :smiley: Wow your family is so active, all working out together. They wánt to be Greysen 2 haha :wink: HAHAHA that picture of Crystal stealing Gianni's meatballs. Poor guy. Your founders for this world are super adorable. I understood that you and @Heckstress17 made them together? That's awesome! Oh I want to do a collab now too haha, who's up for it?! :yum: Kidding aside, it's a great idea and so fun to see each others sims living their own lives in different saves.

Oh no! You have a ghost and vampire invasion? I deleted all the vampires beforehand, I used to love them in Sims 3 but I don't really like them in this game. They are obnoxious. Haha, poor you for Gianni not loving the cleaning. Now you'll have to direct them to all the puddles and garbage and dirty plates :dizzy: Haha Crystal overseeing the homework making is precious. She's the awesomest cat. What was wrong with her when she needed the vet? :astonished: Ohhh he moved downtown! I love that part of the world. It's awesome that you left it 'as is' for now. Are you going to renovate it? That was my idea too because I don't want to bulldoze the entire town yet. Gianni seems like a dog person to me!

@JordanNicoleJJ OMG! Your pictures are gorgeous, that scenery :heart: Sam and Sawyer are gorgeous and they fit so well with the coastal world. Which pairing did you use? Native American/white? Awwww they gave away the puppy :disappointed: that's understandable but sad too. And poor Sawyer for being so miserable throughout the pregnancy. LOL you can't beat the old fashioned labor inducing :yum: Aww Bobbie, that's such a cute name. That clown outfit is not the best look for Sam :joy: Bobbie is the sassiest toddler :heart: I love her. She looks great as a kid too though! OMG I LOVE BEAR! Seriously, German shepherds are the best and he's such a cutie. I'm sad his girlfriend was bit by the rabid squirrel but luckily she was saved by the vet :wink: Hahah aww Bear lost his manhood. Poor guy.

@Luclylu Hey welcome! Nice to see you joining in :smiley: Nick and Racheal are really good looking :love: Which pairing did you choose?

@Heckstress17 I was waiting for one of your posts to comment on, because I've been reading back a bit and I love Matias and Naomi :heart: And of course Frankie, omg. He's such a great dog. I already saw he ran away on Tumblr and I was so sad :bawling: Maybe the chaos of the twins was too much? AND NOOO! Smokey died?! :bawling: Can you bring him back?! He was such an adorable cat. Why do they die so soooon. *cries* Can I just say that Sophia is gorgeous though? With her blue eyes and black hair :heart:
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    edited December 2017
    Hello peoples :smiley:

Like I said, I've started a new save. In Brindleton Bay, because my boyfriend was very sweet and bought me Cats & Dogs as an early Christmas present :heart: I went with the black female/hispanic male pairing. So now, without further adieu, I'll introduce you to...

519fe00d18.png
    Javier Delacruz. He's a passionate (romantic) and proud man of Spanish descent. He's a vegetarian, an art lover and aspires to be a Friend of the Animals. Javier was born and raised in Sunlit Tides, where stray cats and dogs were a huge issue. When he was young, Javier used to help the animals, and he vowed to become a veterinary physician when he was older. But as he grew up, he quickly discovered there weren't many career options in his hometown. And so, while he really wanted to start a family in Sunlit Tides with his high school sweetheart, he was forced to leave his family and friends behind to travel long and far to Windenburg. The two of them rented an apartment in Windenburg, worked part time jobs and spent a year looking at properties to buy. One day, Javier saw an ad for Living in Brindleton Bay in the newspaper. On a free saturday, Javier and his wife took the ferry across the bay and not only did they LOVE the small coastal town, they also found out houses were way more affordable than Windenburg. And to Javiers utter delight, the local veterinary clinic was for sale, with a small house right next to it. They had saved just enough to buy both properties. Now they can finally really start their new lives.

345dafa683.png
    Javiers wife Zauna. She was born in a small village in Nige ria and enjoyed a happy childhood. She was lucky enough to be able to go to school, despite being a girl, which she loved because she was a studious and perfectionistic girl. In her teenage years, she deciced to go to university in Sunlit Tides for two years. Here she met Javier Delacruz. The two of them quickly fell in love. Javier loved her cheerful and outgoing personality, and Zauna couldn't resist his romantic ways and his ambition to do good. While she was in Sunlit Tides, Zauna received news that both of her parents passed away. Her and Javier grew even stronger and she decided to stay with him. They got engaged and married soon after their graduation. Zauna has been Javiers tower of strength during their move to Windenburg, even though it's been a hard year for her too. She worked two day jobs as a dishwasher and waited tables at night. Zauna is exhausted, but it was worth it because they now have enough money saved for their move to Brindleton Bay. She can't wait to start their new lives. She hopes to become a Master Chef and maybe even open up her own restaurant.

2438ddb814.png
    This is their family shot. Of course, they own two pets: a cat and a dog. Bolt is their Siberian Husky, Active, Loyal and Friendly. Princess is their Spoiled and Lazy, but very Affectionate Persian kitten.

I moved them into the lot next to the vet clinic, but I still need to place their house! :smile:

Family Tree
    Post edited by Francisca464 on
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    I've got enough pics for a small update, but I've mainly been sorting through and editing pics of my vacation this summer to print while Walgreens is doing their half-price photo sale (ends tomorrow :scream: )...so I'll be back whenever I get that done!

@Luclylu Your founders look so good! Can't wait for more!

@Rawla Aww congrats to the happy couple! Man, the multiples curse is STRONG in your game...you need to set MCCC to NO multiples :lol: They all look identical at this point too. Hopefully they grow out of it so you've got some options!

@debjameswhite Gianni seems to enjoy being out on the town--a house downtown is a good fit for him. I love how you made it look "run down" to fit the story. Can't wait to see his renovations! ;) He strikes me as a cat person, especially since he lives in the cat neighborhood. Oh, and happy belated birthday!! Hope it was a great one :)

@OJenn That beach house is so cute! I think the landscaping looks great.

@Heckstress17 Happy belated birthday! I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday weekend, and I hope your plumbing issue gets fixed soon--I need more updates! :wink: Your little family is so cute, I have no idea how you're going to pick an heir :open_mouth: Frankie ran away again?! Does he have the adventurous trait? I wonder if that's what's doing it. I lol'd at the screenie of the twins playing by Naomi's feet while she's on the phone--really shows the craziness of having multiple kids now :lol: Rest in peace, Smokey :cry: I'm never gonna be ready for the pet deaths. They're the worst.

@Francisca464 You don't know how happy I am to see you commenting and updating again <3 I did go with the white/Native American pairing. I wanted to use my simself's daughter (white), and Native American culture in the Pacific Northwest (what I imagine Brindleton Bay to be) is so interesting, so I went with that. I had to re-think my naming scheme because it was getting too Twilight-esque for me :lol: Now I'm going with country-ish names since they live in a farmhouse lol. I kind of hope their 3rd is a girl so they'll be "Billie, Bobbie, and Bonnie"...not sure what I'd name a boy :lol:

Your founders are amazing! I love love love their backstories. And their pets :love: I just love big dogs lol. I started on that lot too! I can't wait to see their house. Ooh good idea making Zauna a chef--perfect excuse to build a restaurant in town! I've been slacking on the "story" part in my game..I didn't even bulldoze all the lots :tongue: Can't wait for more!!

@Francisca464 - I love your couple! Can't wait to see their lives progress.

@JordanNicoleJJ - lol No kidding. I decreased them from 6 to 4 but still get dumped on. I'll set it lower. I also set the identical's chance lower too but still looks like I'm getting them. I'll have to adjust that too. Crazy family. My World famly doesn't want to repopulate a neighborhood. They want to live up to their name and take over the world! haha They're driving me nuts.

• LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Well after a road trip to my parents I know have Cats & Dogs downloaded but have to wait until my little guy goes to bed. Then I can bulldoze the town, give them make-overs with the new items and CC, plus pets!!

I’ll reply to comments once I don’t have a baby throwing his toys at me :smiley:
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    @OJenn - Yeah :( I'm sad the girls don't get to grow up with Frankie. I think next generation I may wait to adopt pets until the first baby of the generation is born. We think the problem with the pipes is fixed, but we won't really know for sure until we wake up tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

@Rawla - Your toddler method sounds very effective. I'm curious, can you potty train a toddler that doesn't have to pee? I never get potty training done first because I'm always waiting for my toddlers to have to go. The quads are truly adorable! I wonder if the chance to have identical multiples was increased with the last patch. Certainly seems that way.

@Francisca464 - Yay!! I'm so so SO happy to have you back. Good job winning the fight for the computer too :D Yes, Smokey died :cry: I actually think EA did a good job making pets lifespans realistic to those of their owners, but I still hate how fast my time with them has gone. I like Sophia's blue eyes and black hair too. I just wish I knew where she got the random eye color from.

I am in love with your founders :love: and yay for getting Cats & Dogs!! After how much I've talked it up I really hope you're loving it. If you're just like Meh about it I'll die lol Anyway, back to your founders. They're perfect! I really loved their backstories. The meeting in Sunlit Tides aka my fav world from TS3 :heart: And Delacruz is such a cool name. I'm really excited to see more!

@JordanNicoleJJ - I saw Walgreens photo sale too lol I'm seriously considering making a last minute photo card for Christmas. Anyway, thank you for the birthday wishes! I don't know how I'm gonna pick an heir either. Right now I like Sophia just a little more, but I think it's just because the twins are toddlers and complete nightmare right now lol The pic you mentioned of them sitting on the floor at Naomi's feets is only a glimpse into the chaos lol. Oh and yeah, Frankie is adventurous. Don't think I'll select that trait again.

@Luclylu - I hope you love Cats & Dogs! I've got a little one too so I can sympathize with the toy throwing lol
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    @Francisca464 - AHHHH! So happy to see you got Cats and Dogs! OMG how exciting and very sweet of your boyfriend. I love the background story for your founders and hey don't worry I am still on the first gen so you won't have too much catching up to do with how slow I play :joy: I bet Javier and Zauna will make some gorgeous babies and I can't wait to see the place they are going to call home in Brindleton Bay.

@Luclylu - Ohh congrats to you as well on getting Cats and Dogs! I am so happy that everyone is playing in the new world "together". I hope you get some sim time aka me time in soon.

Yay for those that got Cats & Dogs!!! Its my most favorite world ever. It feels so open. <3

@Heckstress17 - Yes, you can potty train them even if they are 99% in the green. (Haven't tried 100% yet) And I'm wondering about the heightened chance of identicals too. I haven't played yet today so I have not tweaked the settings yet but I plan to. From chance of 4 to 3 (where it is in base game) and a lower percentage of identicals. I forget what its at now. Lower than 50% for sure, is all I can remember. Still too high though.
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited December 2017
    @Rawla Those names are great! I love that you're a writer. I am too :) Thank you for sharing with me where they came from. Oh my gosh those toddlers. So cute!

@OJenn I can't even tell you how much I love that house. I can't wait to use it...whoever Gianni's heir is will get it! Everything about it is beautiful. I tried to click on it and kept getting that "Ooops" but I just clicked on the folder to download so hopefully I'll get it! Thank you for letting us know about MCC I hope it fixes some of the issues :)

@Heckstress17 It's funny you felt like this generation blew by. I had the Wolfe family on long and I have them on normal but it felt like it took me forever.

I just love the pictures of Matias tucking in Sophia and then hugging one of the twins. Naomi looks so good in your game. She's toned up in my game too but she had a little bit of time where she wasn't in to exercising. I love the pic of Naomi with the twins at her feet. I love the picture of your kitchen! It looks so good :) What a great big sister Sophia is though :)

@Francisca464 I'm so happy you're back! I love you :) Also, thank you, my birthday was very nice. I miss the Wolfe family too, but Gianni will end up with Jordyn and in this universe, she is one of Greysen and Sasha's children. @Heckstress17 and I did make our founders together. She made Naomi and I made Matias and then they lived happily ever after :) I too deleted all my vampires at the beginning. The game happily goes along and makes them anyways.

ydsm1.png
    Chapter 13: Cats or Dogs

Gianni got right to work getting to know the vendors on the waterfront.
    yAhYl.png

He was surprised to discover that Greysen spends time there too.
    yAhZt.png

The Welcome Wagon…consisting of his family…showed up to welcome him to the neighborhood.
    yAi1J.png

It’s not the best kitchen, but Gianni is making it work.
    yAi3U.png

He’s not the best about picking up dirty dishes.
    yAi5q.png

He doesn’t seemed bothered by it.
    yAi5P.png

Finally!
    yAi7u.png

All on his own, Gianni took up fishing.
    yAi9R.png

Jordyn came over but things did not get very far.
    yAiaB.png

He loves his food and he joined the culinary career.
    yAidi.png
    yAizz.png

He also loves watching the Food Network
    yAiAI.png

He felt bad for the strays and left them a nice gourmet meal.
    yAiBE.png

OK so side note…I’ve complained about my game putting garish clothing on my sims. Look what it did to Greysen!
    yAj0X.png

Sasha must have thought it was amazing because this popped up even though they have young adult children.
    yAj3c.PNG

@OJenn @Heckstress17 @JordanNicoleJJ @Francisca464 So I was leaning towards a big dog for Gianni but then…
    yAj9O.png

This happened.
    yAjas.PNG

I don’t think that Patches realizes she’s been adopted yet.
    yAjd5.png
    Post edited by debjameswhite on
    edited December 2017
    @debjameswhite
    Silly Gianni, do your dishes. lol Oh my goodness, Greysen's outfit! *dies laughing* Poor guy. Wow, fertile. Yay for more nooboos. :smiley: Awww Patches has a great home now. So sweet. <3

Yay! Writers! <3
    Post edited by Rawla on
    I tweaked the settings on MCCC a bit. The most mine can have in a single pregnancy now is 3. The setting for identical multiples was 40%. I decreased it to 25%. I also bought the toddlers their own tablets to play with. Great idea on that one. Thanks. xD
    @debjameswhite Lol, Gianni still won't do his dishes I see :lol: Aww yay, he adopted a stray!! My game isn't generating as many strays as I'd like. My cafe has both cat-related traits, but I've yet to see a cat--stray or otherwise--anywhere near the place :unamused: I don't take my Sims to festivals anymore because of the ridiculous outfits. I didn't have a problem when City Living first came out, which means they must have added it in at some point :angry: I really wish townies would only generate with those "styled looks" or whatever they're called--they're still kinda weird but at least they're better than the randomly generated outfits.

@Rawla If those settings are anything like risky woohoo, even 10% will get you like half the time :lol: I'm probably going to have to download MCCC next generation to keep the chance of multiples down. (Thankfully) I've only got room for one more in the household, so no chance of multiples this generation.

I got my pics ordered (and they're ready for pickup in the morning :smiley: ), so here's that short update I promised...

Bobbie technically aged up in the last update thanks to the whole gender-bender glitch, and she gained the Fussy trait (seems fitting...been giving me trouble since she came out the womb :lol: ). Sylvester doesn't like this one much either.
    11-30-17_10-40-25c2a0am.png

It seems like Sylvester hasn't stopped sulking since Sawyer got pregnant with baby #1. I think he may have the territorial trait?
    11-30-17_10-59-34c2a0am.png

It doesn't help that this household is full of dogs and dog-lovers :lol: Here's to hoping baby #3 is a cat lover to help even things out lol.
    11-30-17_10-52-29c2a0am.png

Billie and Bear are closer than Bear and Sam at this point, mainly because Billie spends a lot of time with him after school while Sam is working. They big back yard behind the clinic is finally getting some use!
    11-30-17_11-43-10c2a0am.png

11-30-17_11-46-21c2a0am.png

Sawyer has been staying home with the toddler this time around. Sam's the one with the family aspiration, but I want Sawyer to have some parenting skill too. Unfortunately she got the difficult toddler...
    11-30-17_11-25-46c2a0am.png

Bobbie acts more independent than Billie (who had the independent trait) ever did. I think she just prefers to do things of her own accord--she doesn't like being told what to do.
    11-30-17_11-29-27c2a0am.png

With the craziness of raising a fussy toddler, I barely noticed the notification that Bear's little girlfriend ran away :disappointed: Bear was really broken up about it.. (guys, this broke my heart :bawling: )
    11-30-17_12-06-20c2a0pm.png

Billie's upset too, of course. Even little Bobbie misses her, and she isn't really a pet-person. You'd think homework would be a good distraction, but nope--they look even more miserable :cry:
    11-30-17_12-27-13c2a0pm.png

Sawyer wasn't very confident that she'd be able to find her way home seeing as she hadn't lived there long, so she posted a "Lost Dog" ad on the clinic website.
    11-30-17_12-25-20c2a0pm.png

With the family in mourning, Sylvester is (once again) getting the short end of the stick...poor thing has to literally beg for attention. I'm the worst cat mom ever :disappointed:
    11-30-17_12-48-35c2a0pm.png

Bobbie has mellowed out somewhat in her grief...at least she tolerates story time and goes to bed semi-on-time now.
    11-30-17_10-43-13c2a0am.png

Thankfully they didn't have to grieve for long--she found her way home! Billie was the first one to find her, and boy was she excited!
    11-30-17_12-52-00c2a0pm.png

I was surprised by how happy she seemed to be back--she hadn't really shown interest in anyone or anything besides Bear since showing up. She even brought them a little present. Welcome home, sweetie <3 (Also she really needs a name..I don't like the one the game generated for her :lol: Any suggestions?)
    11-30-17_12-52-38c2a0pm.png

That was a sad/beautiful chapter @JordanNicoleJJ. I'm glad Bear's girlfriend came back. As for names, how about... Cinder? or Shadow?
    As for settings on MCCC, you might be right.
    So I defiantly used cheats, I wanted nice houses, and downloaded from the gallery. Since I wanted to dive right in with the new expansion I didn't want to spend hours (possibly days) stuck in build mode. I love seeing everyone's photos, I'm a little lost, what generation is everyone on?

@Meeshelby Thank you! I used an overlay called Loth Overly by sims3melancholic and I don't remember which one the face mask (it's one of two in my mods folder).

@Francisca464 Thanks, I went with the white female and black male. Love your founders and their backstories! I wonder, if you do open a restaurant as well as the vet clinic, will it be hard? This is my first time playing with a purchasable business.

@OJenn Finally found some me time to play last night after the little one was in bed and before I had to pick up my sister from work. I love the new expansion and took a good amount of screenshots.

@debjameswhite Aw how cute he adopted Patches! How does one adopt strays? I feel like Patches will be a good fit for Gianni but maybe I'm bias, I'm a cat lady myself.

@JordanNicoleJJ Yay Bear's girlfriend returned! What's her name currently? I also love the name Bear for a dog, my friend named hers that but it's an Australian Shepherd. I didn't know they could get so upset with a pet running away, I like it, but do they go super depressed or just moderately? Fussy toddlers are the worst, I dislike them in game and even worse when it's one of your own lol

@Rawla Omg, 4 babies! How did you survive? They're super cute. I've always dreaded triplets but luckily I haven't had any since the toddler patch.
    edited December 2017
    Also an update of my own! I've made a blog for it since I didn't want to post the photos one a secondary website and then add all the html codes. Much easier this way for me, so if the little one wakes up or I have to step away from the computer I'm not losing anything. So here is the link plus the link to the family tree.

Ps. I still need to properly update the family tree with their traits and aspiration.
    edited December 2017
    @Luclylu - How did I survive? I have no idea. lol Practice maybe? This family has consistently given me a TON of kids. lol Thankfully this last batch of quadruplets will age up the next time I play the game. xD

Edit: I read your blog. I loved it! I left a message for you there. :smiley:
    Oh and I missed answering your question. My World Family is farther along than I thought they would be. Too many multiples, too much super speed. So, the quadruplets I showed above are generation six. I definitely plan on playing this again when this family is done.
    @Rawla Oh wow, are you using the lot trait or fertility treatment or just a glitch? I've seen that talked about a few times here already during my lurking. I can't wait to see the quadruplets age up! I love their names as well! Thank you! Wow! I hope to follow suit and make it that far!
    edited December 2017
    Luclylu wrote: »
    @Rawla Oh wow, are you using the lot trait or fertility treatment or just a glitch? I've seen that talked about a few times here already during my lurking. I can't wait to see the quadruplets age up! I love their names as well! Thank you! Wow! I hope to follow suit and make it that far!

It is not a glitch. Its a mod MCCC. MC Command Center mod It allows you to adjust settings in your game for all sorts of things, including how many people can be in a household. Game has the max at 8. With the mod, you can have up to 20+ I think. It can also be used to determine how many infants a single pregnancy can produce. Usually the max is 3 (triplets). With the mod, you can increase that to 6. .....Silly me had it adjusted to 6. Then I started having a LOT of quints and quads so I decreased that number to four. And... I got 4. (the cuddly tots above). So I have now adjusted it back down to regular game level of 3 max babies per pregnancy, because this is too much. lol

As for you getting that far, you will be there before you know it. :smiley:

Edit I love your Russo family signature!
    On mobile right now so I decided to do some commenting!

@Luclylu - I am currently on generation two but my twins just became children in my last update! I use MC just like @Rawla so my lifespan is kind of custom.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Oh my goodness poor Bear losing her girlfriend like that. I'm glad She is back, and maybe Misty would be a good name for her?

@debjameswhite - If you need me to I can send you the file. Not sure whyitwas giving you an error for the house.

Gianni's new place is nice and close to the action and at least he has nice views. I think that area is flooded with cats because of some of the lot traits. Plus with culinary schedule I think a cat suits Gianni best.
    @Rawla Ooo I like those names!

@Luclylu I'm still on generation 1(White x Native American pairing). Technically the kids are gen 2, but I don't count them until they're YA :lol: Her game-generated name is Mama, which I just don't think is very fitting for her--she wasn't super attached to her pup and hasn't seemed to mind his disappearance :lol: Everyone in the household had a +2 sad moodlet until she came home (about a day and a half)...I'd say moderately depressed considering the death/mourning moodlets are way worse. Your blog looks so nice! Racheal and Nick are gorgeous, and their pets are sooo cute. I really wanted to hire that vet employee since her bio says she wants to be a veterinarian, but she never came up as an option. I'm glad you hired her! Is that a baby bump already?!? Eeeeeee I'm excited!!

@OJenn I like that name too...now I've got too many good options to choose from :lol:

I think I'm going to name her Shadow, since her coloring is so dark and she's kind of Bear's "shadow" (she follows him around all day). Thanks @Rawla for the suggestion!
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited December 2017
    Ugh I accidentally closed this window while I was writing my update. I'm going to try to start over!

@Rawla I actually kinda loved Greysen's ridiculous outfit. I wouldn't mind the craziness if they reverted back to their regular outfits after. I also love how you keep tweaking MCCC I'm enjoying your experiments.

@JordanNicoleJJ I didn't used to have problems when it first came out either. I'm not sure why they thought this would be a good idea. Sylvester is such a cutie. He cracks me up. I love the look on his face. I love seeing Billie with Bear. I was really looking forward to a big dog this time but my time is coming. I couldn't resist Patches :) Hehe look at that angry little toddler. It's funny while I'm typing this I have my black cat sitting under my arm. He would like me to stop typing on the keyboard and give him some love. Awww I am so sorry Bear's girl ran away. I'm sure she'll come back, but it's still so sad! Ohh hooray your sweet girl came back! Hmmm...I have a black dog and her name is Molly :)

@Luclylu I think most everyone is still on the first Generation. I have just moved to the second generation and @Rawla is maybe on the 4th? She's further along! Don't worry though, it's not a race and we're usually at all different spots. Just have fun :)

As for adopting strays, the 2 I have adopted I was just able to interact with them until the option came up. There have been a few strays I wanted but the option never came up. Not sure why other than it not being meant to be! Oh haha I just read she's all the way to Gen 6!

Also, what a great start to your family! I love your blog. The shots are great.

@OJenn I don't need you too. Just clicking the download folder worked :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top