Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So what do you think this sketch is their working on?

Saw this on twitter. I think it's either a new world or an amusement park.

Comments

• PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited August 2017
    It looks like a mind map or something you do while you're explaining something at an internal meeting. It could be just processes etc
    Post edited by Pixelsimmer on
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    It, kind of, sort of, looks like neighborhood plans... but I don't know... it really could be anything.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    It looks like a mind map or something you do while you're explaining something at an internet meeting. It could be just processes etc

He said I bet we can't wait to play it. Sounds like it's something their adding to the game.
    edited August 2017
    It, kind of, sort of, looks like neighborhood plans... but I don't know... it really could be anything.

A lot of people on twitter are saying it looks like Pets. I'm incline to think it's more likely a Gamepack their working on and not the next Expansion.
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member

A lot of people on twitter are saying it looks like Pets. I'm incline to think it's more likely a Gamepack their working on and not the next Expansion.
    Nah. It's definitely not pets. Pets are gonna be released in november ( in 3 month ). Their design should have long been set in stone. It must be something else. Houts is on the game pack team, right?
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

edited August 2017

Nah. It's definitely not pets. Pets are gonna be released in november ( in 3 month ). Their design should have long been set in stone. It must be something else. Houts is on the game pack team, right?

Houts is on the building part of the game. He works on build mode for all the packs. Yes this has to be a Gamepack.
  • JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    The squares make me think it's some sort of a sub neighborhood where the lots are in front of a main Street with a big waterfront park on the other side of it and the lines are possible pathways in the park.

Either that, or water slides.

But honestly, this ARTPOP could mean anything.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Hotels and bungalows.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'm hoping the blocks are lots and the lines are bike paths and roads must hold hope out for cars.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Umm, I think he was being facetious. It looks like a badly done kids drawing... amirite?!?
    egTcBMc.png
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I think it's a "choice" path where if your sim picks A then B happens, if they pick C then D happens, etc.
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Umm, I think he was being facetious. It looks like a badly done kids drawing... amirite?!?
    Yeah, I was thinking the same.

It does look a little like something resembling a location design, but it could just be squiggles that he drew while bored (which would fit with the jocular tone).
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
    If it's a world I hope it has a swimmable ocean and roads.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    If we're to interpret this as a drawing and not a chart, it looks like an American football field to me. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • simplysims25simplysims25 Posts: 243 Member
    Looks like doodling to me.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I think they are messing with us
    21mbz47.jpg
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    It's probably just silliness. The devs are entitled to some levity from time to time.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I literally just think it was a joke. Not trying to be mean but there's a point where speculation and jumping to conclusion versus a light hearted joke gets to be a little sad.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    My guess was jump rope.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    edited August 2017
    It looks like an island map to me

But I think it's kind of like an inkblot test ;)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Looks like a coach's football strategy to me. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Head says it's a process/flowchart.

However, eyes say it's two sims talking to each other and suddenly getting attacked by a giant anthropomorphic bat from the left.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    It looks like three sims.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    it looks like... nothing.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    BMSO wrote: »
    It looks like three sims.

Three sims jumping rope. :p