Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I think it would be great if they added dreaming like in sims 3

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    I think you should be able to actually visit your dream. Like you could make a dream lot and add all these crazy elements to it. You could put certain sims there and prerecord interactions going on there. You could woo hoo anyone and it would be a secret, unless they told someone about their dream, go to candy land, go to a nightmare world, or go to a really weird world or alien world. Or you could go to school and have a boring dream. Maybe you are failing a test or all your teeth fall out. Maybe you realize you are really late for some important event. Maybe someone is having a baby. Your pet is having babies. Your pet died. Basically just about anything that happens to your sim could happen. You can craft a dream for your sims to have and then hit play and they will dream that. They could be at work and all their clothing falls off. They could just dream they are fishing or doing a skill they like. They might even dream they read a book or did their homework. Then as they awaken they feel like doing it or even feel as if they had actually done it, gaining progress in that skill. I would like if they could fly around and other sims can't do it, so they stare, shout and point in amazement and awe. Flying dreams are the best. Sometimes I dream I am falling though. You would not always get to craft a dream, because that could be overpowered. Maybe once a week or randomly.

I did show dreams in my story on a couple of occasions-my last one was a special

Gen 5
    dream (bottom of the page and out of focus)
    http://wwwswans.blogspot.ca/2017/02/51-adult-problems.html

across the chapter
    http://wwwswans.blogspot.ca/2017/10/interlude-look-what-you-made-me-do.html

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I hope that add dreams we can control like in sims 3
    more for sim kids and more drama please