Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I still need Medieval clothes (Please move to Feedback, this isn't about CC)

Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
edited August 2017 in CAS Custom Content
I'm a storyteller, a lot of my characters are actually based in the medieval ages, some are still alive actually due to being a type of immortal like Genie or Vampire, and while they dress modernly in today, I'd like to take pictures and re imagine them in medieval clothing. Sims 3 actually had a nice array of medieval clothing and builds, but sadly sims 4 is lacking.

You may tell me just buy sims 3 medieval, but I shouldn't have to. Some of us play sims to tell stories, we should be able to tell all kinds of stories. We need culture themed packs like Indian, Native American, Chinese, Medieval, Wild West, Futuristic etc. More clothing and build variety please!

I have a sim named Amelia who's story I want to tell. She lived thousands of years ago in Medieval ages (history is different in my universe), she was the General to the king and was one of the best archers in the world. She was also very cunning and tricky, however she was betrayed by her lover and stabbed through the stomach. She was at war with the Elves at the time and after killing so many of them, their magic had an effect on her corpse along with her feelings of hatred and for revenge, and brought her back as the first Vampire.

Without good leather tops and bottoms, chainmail, regal dresses/hairs etc, I can't make half of my characters.
e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
Post edited by Zeldaboy180 on

Comments

• poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    that's a cool backstory. :)
    i agree, i want more historical sim stuff. i don't think they'll do anything like that but it's on my wishlist, definitely.
    i don't know if you use cc, but there is medieval stuff here.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited August 2017
    i agree, i want more historical sim stuff. i don't think they'll do anything like that but it's on my wishlist, definitely.

I use cc, but only maxis match CC.

EDIT: OKAY I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU, a lot of that is maxis match and is exactly what I'm looking for! Only thing I might dislike if it appears on my townies randomly.
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    If you get Sims4Studio (it's a tool some CC creators use to make CC) there's an option to mark CC not show up randomly on townies if you don't want it to.
    ~ ~ ~
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member

EDIT: OKAY I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU, a lot of that is maxis match and is exactly what I'm looking for! Only thing I might dislike if it appears on my townies randomly.

yea, you can look for the ones that say "disabled for random", those won't show up on townies. i know there's a way to disable it yourself with the sims studio thing but that seems like a lot of work lol.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member

yea, you can look for the ones that say "disabled for random", those won't show up on townies. i know there's a way to disable it yourself with the sims studio thing but that seems like a lot of work lol.

it's quite simple actually, literally just a couple of clicks lol
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member

it's quite simple actually, literally just a couple of clicks lol

Yeah, there's no need to be afraid of cc!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member
    Annika has been converting TSM to TS4: https://historicalsimslife.blogspot.fi/
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    @SimGuruDrake This isn't a custom content thread, just people recommending CC. Why was it moved to CC? It should be in either General Discussion or feedback, I'm requesting OFFICIAL medieval content, not cc. Thanks!
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Zeldaboy180 I saw your thread a couple of days ago, and while I was CC hunting on Pinterest I stumbled on this. It's a Tumblr blog of historical CC clothes for sims including medieval stuff. historychallengecc.tumblr.com