Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Robinson Collaborative Legacy OFFICIAL THREAD [2.0]

Comments

• Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @Gigglecake - welcome - looking forward to your story.
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @SimQueenie9 - I find that just playing my characters is a hoot! The things that sims get into - so funny. Hey, it took my Elly 2 days to find a guy, so I'm just starting out myself. And I am not using the scoring system, just playing for fun and see what will happen. Heck! She doesn't have a job, is preggers, and they're living on the lawn! In fact, I was excited when I had moved Kengo into the lot, we were rich! NOT! I remembered I had to remove his funds. Oh darn...back to lawn living. lol
  • Options
    SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    @Rainydayz179: Can I help? o:
  • Options
    StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Rainydayz179: Can I help? o:

Ugh, I don't know! I swear, my blood pressure is going up just writing this chapter and remembering how bad it was. I really don't know how people do the whole posing and story thing full time. I need to think of a quick way to end this fiasco in the next chapter to get back to my regular old torture my sims playstyle. :s
  • Options
    I finished writing the chapter including a very very very long rant at the end that can be skipped if people don't want to read it. Now that I'm done I'm ready to cry again. Never again! If I so much as mention "oh it would be a fun twist to the story..." smack me upside the head! :'(
    *slinks off to hide*
  • Options
    PlushisimPlushisim Posts: 97 Member
    @Rainydayz179 hugs.

I had a look at Xenophilia after you mentioned it. I still don't really know. I messed up my save though after I deleted my house. By messed up I mean deleted. I have a copy of the girls and Elise so I either start over with Elise or her heir?
  • Options
    @Plushisim: I'd just start over with Elise, unless you're really attached to the heir. :)
  • Options
    PlushisimPlushisim Posts: 97 Member
    Yeah. I might make her a crazy gamer :)
  • Options
    LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    Ahw @Rainydayz179 Dont let a story make you cry. It's just a game and a way to show off your game. Stories are alright but they are not supposed to make you cry!
  • Options
    @Plushisim Well, if you start over keep the old chapters. Like the Drifter challenge houses, I failed but had chapters written for I put under a separate page "Drifter Fails" and I think I put [Fail] at the end of the chapter titles? Not that this is a fail of course, lol. I'm just trying to say you put in the work you should keep it somewhere. A lot ot the people doing drifter would delete the chapters written if they failed! Craziness. If you're creative you could do a spin on it. Like it was a dream of Elise's and she woke up back in her tent relieved she's still a gamer? <shrug>

Also, if you use mods and want aliens you could always force an abduction? Make it so Elise has the alien baby?

@LadyLana1 It's crying from frustration really. This next chapter should be easy. I won't have a bunch of other sims to worry about. Just my own and I can turn of autonomy for them if I need to. Sure did put me in a bad mood yesterday, though!
  • Options
    allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    edited August 2017
    I've got my week 8 update! New baby and Elise is an elder (Paolo still thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread). Also, India dies. lol.

elise-week-8-elise-paolo-elder-allysimbuilds.jpg
  • Options
    @allysimbuilds "Also, India dies" had me laughing.

So here we are with another two chapters. I think this will be the last of two for awhile unless I get my motivation back, lol.

Chapter 2.8: Please Be My Friend

08-09-17_9-12-24c2a0pm.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1

Chapter 2.9: Making Mischief

08-10-17_4-02-23c2a0pm.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1
  • Options
    GigglecakeGigglecake Posts: 114 Member
    Whew. There's a lot to read. I've caught up on Allysims and Rainy's posts. I'll try to read more later. I also need to work on posting my story before I continue my legacy. Otherwise, I might forget all the ideas I had.

@allysimbuilds But aw, poor India taken by the cowplant. Also, Bo is a cute name for a bear.

@Rainydayz179 Funniest thing about the second to last post... Soren the ghost on the water slide. I literally laughed out loud seeing that. Ghosts just wanna have fun, yo.

And I can't remember which post it was, but also Elise haunting the toilet while someone was using it.
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I've got my week 8 update! New baby and Elise is an elder (Paolo still thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread). Also, India dies. lol.

elise-week-8-elise-paolo-elder-allysimbuilds.jpg

That's such a sweet picture <3
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Gigglecake wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 Funniest thing about the second to last post... Soren the ghost on the water slide. I literally laughed out loud seeing that. Ghosts just wanna have fun, yo.

And I can't remember which post it was, but also Elise haunting the toilet while someone was using it.

Thanks for reading! I have a shot of Elise trick sliding on the water slide coming up sooner or later. Her haunting the toilet was so hilarious. My son was in the room talking to me at the time and I think my laughing so hard freaked him out! Sims are so entertaining when they aren't drivng me nuts! :D
  • Options
    Guys, this is like the funniest thing ever and there's no way I could wait to share it! Didrik married uncle Max! I wonder if they had a thing going all along? I mean they were both at every social event since Didrik was a teen after-all. Sadly, I doubt Max has much time left...

2017-08-16-06_23_26-the-simse284a2-4.png
  • Options
    Seriously lol, that Lothario boy is trouble.
  • Options
    LadyLana1 wrote: »
    Seriously lol, that Lothario boy is trouble.

He really is! They're both at a birthday party right now so I'm watching to see if they do anything romantic, lol.
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179: Maybe now he'll stop trying to populate the neighborhood. XD
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179: Maybe now he'll stop trying to populate the neighborhood. XD

I hope so! I keep moving the kids in with him too, lol.
  • Options
    allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    @Rainydayz179 Glad you laughed with me!

@Gigglecake At first I was mad that the generated name was "Bo" but it's really warmed up on me; I like it a lot! I agree, it is the perfect name for a bear. Good thing she has the personality of a bear to suit the name... :D

@swcheppes Paolo and Elise are relationship goals for me. Minus all those kids...that's a lot of headache for me as a third person. How do they manage it without going nuts?! Somehow they're so put-together and attentive with all their kids. Seriously, they're better people than I think I could hope to be! <3
  • Options
    I'm pleased to say I've finally gotten the "story" part of the beginning of gen 3 all wrapped up nicely. It turned out even more tragic than I'd originally planned. >:)

So, I've got my 3rd gen heir married to Moose. Did we decide on any other possible mates for next gen? Not that I have any babies yet but I was wondering for the future. I saw a couple under the hashtags we've been using but I'd like to age down again... thoughts?
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179 Yes!! We were going to use SimGuruDuke lol! And yay for the story, I knew you'd do it!
  • Options
    LadyLana1 wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 Yes!! We were going to use SimGuruDuke lol! And yay for the story, I knew you'd do it!

We're aging down Duke?
  • Options
    I never age them down, I just pick them up at YA and get to babymaking right away, but if you wanna let them be a longtime childhood friend and do all the cosy cosy coodelycoo stuff, sure go ahead ;-)
    @Rainydayz179