Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rock 'N' Romance: A Bachelor Challenge! Day 13: Elimination

kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

S0lrWWz.png

Hello and Welcome to The Bachelor: Rock 'N' Romance edition!
You may be wondering what it is about, well it is just like any normal Bachelor show challenge but this one will feature a very famous Rock Star who is looking for love!

Ladies, please welcome your Bachelor...

Ace Storm

gvajH3v.png

Ace is here and he is looking for a special lady to share his life with, he is tired of girls throwing themselves at him, he wants to find someone that will like him for him and not his fame. Ace may look tough on the outside with his piercings and tattoos but actually is a big softy, though it may take time for him to warm up to the girls which he has his reasons for.
Will any of the ladies be lucky enough to win Ace's heart?

Contestants
Day 1: Meeting The Girls
Day 2: House Party
Day 3: Group Date, Speed Date.
Day 4: Elimination
Day 5: A Drunken Kiss
Day 6: The Spades
Day 7: Elimination
Day 8: Getting to know you.
Day 9: Free day
Day 10: Elimination
Day 11: The Votes Part 1
Day 11: The Twist Part 2
Day 12: The Flower Garden
Day 13: Elimination

Also I'd like to add that I have been having so much fun with the bachelor/selection challenges I have entered that I decided to do my own.
Thank you to @icmnfrsh and @Sonschi for doing such an awesome job!

Contestants:

1. icmnfrsh with Carly Schaffer
2. minjee_kang with Jocelyn ("Joe") Feng
3. PurplishSimEater with Savannah "Vannah" Powell
4. Sydcupcakes with Roxanne Medley
5. Skcaga6 with Kaylee Randle
6. Sonschi with Theresa "Tess" Bailey
7. cmbaker16 with Ophelia Urban
Post edited by kittymeow on

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh, I can definitely see girls throwing themselves at him. :D

This thread showed up in my notifs, but whenever I click it, it says "Page not found". The URL in the notification is also different. Must be some glitch.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Actually, I did make this girl for a different selection challenge that got abandoned, and I liked how she turned out. Hold on.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited August 2017
    06_14_17_6_38_01_PM.png
    Name: Carly Schaffer
    Traits: Vegetarian, Perfectionist, Active, (Collector)
    Background: Carly's mother died when she was young, so she grew up with her father and 3 siblings. Despite the situation, she had a middle class upbringing, having access to things and experiences that kids her age typically have. It also helped that her eldest brother, Liam, held a job while he went to high school. As a kid, when Carly wasn't playing with her toys, she could be usually found running around and looking at the flowers and trees in the neighborhood.

As a student, Carly was average, getting mostly B's and C's. She decided that the academic life wasn't for her, so she started a flower shop with her friend after graduating high school. Having realized her calling in life, Carly ended up becoming an excellent florist, with her arrangements becoming well-known in the area. Using the money she earned from the flower shop, Carly decided to rent an adequately sized apartment in the city and roomed alongside her friend and the shop's co-founder, Jordan.

Carly has been a fan of Ace since her early 20's after getting out of high school, so she thought of signing up when she heard that he was looking for a new girlfriend. After all, it's just a bit of harmless fun. And Jordan can always handle the shop if she ever has to go away for a while. Carly just hopes Ace is the serious type who's not just looking to hook up with several girls at once on TV.

Gallery ID: icemanfresh

I think you might remember her from Kelci's selection challenge, which hasn't been updated since June sadly.

She also uses content from Luxury Party Stuff, but I think the only major items included are her shoes for both formalwear outfits.

Lol, I previously mentioned that Carly has been a fan of Ace since her college days, and then I realized that it directly contradicts the fact that she opened her shop right after high school. :D I had to edit that part out.

• minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    Oooh such dreamy eyes and love the tattoos! I'll be back with one of my girls :) I'm looking forward to how this will turn out!

ec8aaceb9dbcec9db4eb939c110.png?w=768
    ec8aaceb9dbcec9db4eb939c22.png?w=768

Name: Jocelyn ("Joe") Feng
    Traits: Genius, Bookworm, Geek

Bio: Joe has always been way more into books than real people - she loves learning new things, revisiting history, and letting her imagination fly with dragons and faeries. She was content to sit by the fireplace with a good selection of books, and read her day away without talking to anyone at all.

Her parents are both workaholics and are quite well off - a distant cousin of the "Feng" family in San Myshuno - and they've provided Joe with books and private tutors rather than parental care and family time. She was home-schooled - her parents didn't believe in public schooling - and haven't had many chances to actually interact with a lot of people. The maid, the butler, and the gardener... and occasionally her parents once in a while.

She was "sheltered" and "protected" from what her parents thought were inappropriate for her, and she accepted that this was her life - they even had their home TV to only show "educational channels", if you could believe such a thing!

However, one day the TV malfunctioned and she saw an advertisement about "The Bachelor: Rock 'N' Romance edition". She was intrigued. She was fascinated. She didn't have any idea about what this program was or who this good looking guy on the TV was... but it looked like something her parents won't approve of. She was never a rebellious kid (except that one tattoo she got the day she turned 18, but her parents don't know about that), but there's a first to everything, right?

With little hesitation she signed up, picked up a book, and sat down next to the window to finish the book she's been reading.

Gallery ID: minjee_kang
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @icmnfrsh it nay be because I mentioned you but edited the post, I know that makes the mentions go weird!
    You inspired me to make my own challenge! I am having so much fun with love or money!
    Carly looks so awesome! :D I'm so happy you joined!

@minjee_kang thank you! I tried to make him as attractive as possible. :D
    Jocelyn is gorgeous!! She's turning into a rebel haha. What better way to rebel by moving in with a rock star lol!
    I wanted to mention that honestly I'm not the best at grammar, so if anyone does see any mistake when I start writing this don't be afraid to correct me. I would appreciate the help. :)
    @kittymeow Haha very true, moving in with a dreamy eyed tattooed, soft hearted rockstar is every rebel girls' dream <3 I especially love the first picture of him with his guitar, I can see 15 year old me sticking that up on my bedroom wall :)
  • PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    qQvORWp.png

Name: Savannah "Vannah" Powell

Traits: Self-Assured, Romantic, Music Lover

Bio: Vannah had a rough start in life - her father skipped out on her mother before she was born and her mother died in a car crash when she was just four years old. She bounced around the foster care system after that, never really being able to pick and claim one place as her own.

Her favorite school subject was music. She wasn't very good at making her own but found comfort in its sounds being a constant source of stability in her life. When she wasn't listening to music, she was pulling straight C's in school and out running around with the other kids until the wee hours of the morning - why bother trying in school if you're just going to be uprooted again? At twelve, she finally stopped bouncing around cities and became more permanently based in San Myshuno.

At 14, she fell in love with an older boy, Adrian, who had dropped out of high school and ran around in shady business circles. He was her first everything - and she would've moved in with him at 18, but two months before that birthday she found him cheating on her with her best friend, Lillian. She was heartbroken for a while, but she'd gained a lot of confidence over the three years of dating Adrian, so she was self-assured and vowed never to be blindsided like that again.

She graduated from high school and aged out of the foster care system, so she bounced from roommates to couch to alleyway before settling down in an old, grody apartment two blocks from the San Myshuno Railway station a few months ago. Though Vannah's never held a traditional job, she sells what she finds in dumpsters and in boxes on the street or old posters at the flea market once a month.

She's been a fan of Ace's for a while now, and she filled out the application for the show as a joke, never expecting to actually make it on TV. Can she hold her own and capture his heart?

CC Links (Just MM please): none used - I have it but it takes me forever to figure out what came from where, so I just refrained from using any on her.

Gallery ID: PurplishSimEater

Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
    I just realized her hair's from Movie Hangout, which you don't have. Whoops. The braids from Get Together will work as a replacement, since it was my second choice for her hairstyle. I don't know if anything else will be missing, but I think she should be okay.
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • SydcupcakesSydcupcakes Posts: 79 Member
    edited August 2017
    EUYsdLB.png
    BWTal1v.png?1

Name: Roxanne Medley
    Traits: Vegetarian, Loves the outdoors, and music lover (Essence of Flavor)

Bio:
    Roxanne grew up in a slightly lower than a middle-class household. She had loving parents but they worked a lot, leaving her plenty of time to listen to music. She found that she liked pretty much anything with a beat and a melody. She really only spent her money on concerts, which leaves her with a tiny apartment with old furniture, though she hopes one day to pursue one of her dreams (of either Master Chef or maybe a musician) and make it big.

Speaking of which, Roxanne also has another passion: cooking. Even though she's vegetarian, she knows how to make tofu taste good! She says that if she had the money, she would go straight to culinary school.

Medley isn't her real last name, it's her stage name. She figures if she was to ever have a career in music, Roxanne Squires is not as catchy as Roxanne Medley.

While trying to find concert tickets, she stumbled upon a Rock 'N' Romance application. Not really reading into it much, she filled out the application and sent it in thinking she'd get a free ticket or even a discount. How will she react to realizing that this is a TV Show and not a concert?

Gallery ID: Sydnescupcakes
    @minjee_kang haha I was quite pleased with the guitar picture if I do say so myself! :D I'm glad you like him!! Can't wait to see how he and Jocelyn will get along! :)

@PurplishSimEater Savannah is awesome!! Sorry about the hair. :weary: I will just use the get together hair then if that's fine! :)

@Sydcupcakes I love Roxanne, so funny she thinks the application was for a concert! :D

Omg need 3 more girls! :o
    I was trying to build the house myself but it didn't work out, I'm not really a builder. I'm just using one from the gallery.

Really excited about this!
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    If it's not filled later tonight, I will make you a girl. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @kittymeow the GT braids are fine :)
    @Skcaga6 yay awesome, can't wait to see her. That's if you are still interested. :)
    Just opened CAS to start making her.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656

Here is Ace's house!

It's a creation by Martin_Style from the gallery, I did redecorate some parts though.

Front:

q1MWnDa.png

Back:

LP1m4Ls.png

Girls room:

gOpg3oo.png

I'm aware there are only 6 beds, I forgot to add the 7th. I guess one of the girls will have to sleep with Ace ;) (Joke)

08-08-17_9-31-47c2a0pm.png?w=680
    08-08-17_9-34-32c2a0pm.png?w=680

Name: Kaylee Randle
    Traits: Creative, Music Lover, Art Lover

Bio: Being the only child of two doctors, Kaylee didn't fit in. She was not the best student in school. She actually hated school. Well, most of her classes she hated. There was two that she loved and did great in. Art and music. She couldn't draw worth a plum, but she loved to put her mark on the canvas anyway. As much as she loved art, her heart was with the piano. She was still learning, and since her parents refused to support her in her desire to be a concert pianist, she had to sneak out of the house and go to wherever she could to find a piano to play. Usually that was the local music store. She couldn't yet say that she was good, but she was learning and getting better every time she sat down at the piano.

When she heard about the contest to be on the show with Ace Storm, she had to take the chance. Her room was wallpapered with his picture. This was a dream of hers. Now if she wins, that dream would come true.

CC Links (Just MM please): None
    Gallery ID: skcaga6
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    OH, even though I didn't use CC on her, you will have to click the button to find her. I use default replacement eyes so she shows as modded.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @Skcaga6 ah! I was just downloading the girls and was wondering why I couldn't find her, thank you! She's so pretty!

@icmnfrsh your sim had something from LP which I don't have, do you know what it was?

@Sydcupcakes Your sim had hair from LP is there a hair you'd like me to replace it with? :)
    @Skcaga6 I probably should have mentioned I don't have the deluxe edition, also I don't have LP so I don't have your formal wear. :# I'm sorry, is there anything you'd like me to replace it with?
    @PurplishSimEater I have this other hair which I thought was similar to what Vannah orignially had but pulled back, would you prefer this one or just the GT hair? I just want to make sure you are happy with how she is. :)
    G1fYnCX.png
    JibLvBY.png
    I will let you choose. Just something that matches her style and is purple or black.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656