Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims News?

Comments

• plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Toddlers will be old news tomorrow - the new news will be Pets.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @PrincessVee

Thanks for that info on the toddlers pack I had been looking for more news on that however release info just does not seem to be as good as it was when 3 packs were coming out. I know here in the UK often the up and coming packs were in Origin for a while as a pre order before the release date and that does not seem to happen any more either which i think is a little sad :)
  • mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    I don't want pets.. There's enough with sims toddlers, kids and teens..
    I would rather see seasons or more adventures... More collections etc..
  • meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    Wasn't aware of the Toddler SP. Awesome.
    Thank you
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Toddler SP is coming out next week. We're getting an announcement tomorrow.

where'd you find out?
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

FloppyFish wrote: »

where'd you find out?
    It says so in the video.
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    What video?
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

FloppyFish wrote: »
    What video?
    The Toddler Stuff Pack one.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    plopppo2 wrote: »
    Toddlers will be old news tomorrow - the new news will be Pets.

We might be getting the console trailer as well this week with console gameplay.
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    I was hoping for a bigger announcement. Where is the pet announcement? where is the seasons announcement? where is the vacation announcement? Other than that, I'm just not excited. :|
  • ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    plopppo2 wrote: »
    It would be unforgivably disgraceful if we don't get 'Seasons' and 'University'.

I mean all of our efforts with the Parenting stuff and no University to go hand in hand with it? University is as forthcoming as tomorrow is.

Seasons would compliment Pets.

I'm hoping that Seasons is the next EP on the list after Pets. Those are the two Must Have EP's for me.

This! I really want Seasons to be the next EP after Pets. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for cars to be patched in within that same time frame.

I have waited so long for toddlers, that I am just going to continue to enjoy 2/3 until these two items are in. It will be the first time I start a new Sims era with all my must haves for a Sims game. I feel, it will be the next best thing to when Sims 2 came out in terms of play fun and time. I'm excited about it!

• PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member

@catloverplayer , thank you so much for that video! o:)Love the slide, and I see a wagon in the video too. <3 The fox hooded onesie is cute! :* And it looks like at least 2 new hairstyles for girls! <3 This news makes me excited!
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    I want pets so bad my veins are going to pop out.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    edited August 2017
    beville wrote: »
    I was hoping for a bigger announcement. Where is the pet announcement? where is the seasons announcement? where is the vacation announcement? Other than that, I'm just not excited. :|
    Considering that the Pets ep leak shows a November release date, it’s possible we’ll see an announcement as early as September giving them a month and a half to promote and discuss Pets.
    Post edited by Simfan923 on
    1FKDfKj.png
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member

A whole stuff pack for just toddlers?
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited August 2017
    marcel21 wrote: »

A whole stuff pack for just toddlers?

Yes, there was a whole stuff pack dedicaded to Kids' room stuff.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • whyaccesswhyaccess Posts: 182 Member
    I wish the would make more instruments, I miss the drum set that sims 3 had.
    Why isn't there more vacation destinations, so far it's only camping.
    whyaccess wrote: »
    Why isn't there more vacation destinations, so far it's only camping.

@whyaccess , I have to agree with both the drums and the need for more vacation destinations! B)
  • boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    You're all preaching. Season, Pets, and Vacations. I NEEED!

I think Seasons or some weather should have been before any cats or dogs. Because playing in the snow is going to be pretty deep for a cat to add animatons for that later. :/ Or maybe pets aren't allowed to a vacation destination that has snow. I hope we get weather and events for all worlds and not just a vacation mini world. :/
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    Cinebar wrote: »

I think Seasons or some weather should have been before any cats or dogs. Because playing in the snow is going to be pretty deep for a cat to add animatons for that later. :/ Or maybe pets aren't allowed to a vacation destination that has snow. I hope we get weather and events for all worlds and not just a vacation mini world. :/

@Cinebar , do you remember the order of EPs for TS2 & TS3 since both had a Seasons EP and a Pets EP? I would think that they would do something similar to that, but I don't remember which EP came first. :|
    But I agree, weather occurs at home, not just on vacation/holiday. B) And while we sometimes get snow where I live in the southern portion of the U.S., we don't get it enough for my liking, so I live vicariously through my Sims! LOL <3
    PugLove888 wrote: »
    Cinebar wrote: »

@Cinebar , do you remember the order of EPs for TS2 & TS3 since both had a Seasons EP and a Pets EP? I would think that they would do something similar to that, but I don't remember which EP came first. :|
    But I agree, weather occurs at home, not just on vacation/holiday. B) And while we sometimes get snow where I live in the southern portion of the U.S., we don't get it enough for my liking, so I live vicariously through my Sims! LOL <3

I really do fear if we see any weather it will be in destination spots. Wetlands GP, might be a place for rainy season, raining non stop, like that time of year it rains for months in some places in Africa. Or Mountains GP, might be a snow GP with skiing, and Summer GP might be a tropical destination with lots of burning sunshine. I really don't believe we see a 'seasons' EP at all this time. I mean we already have gardening in the base, so what is the point of a Seasons EP this time, since we already have 'events' in a the CL EP, and we already have place holders for more destination worlds.
    If I remember right sims 3 let us chose what each world weather would be, if they did that then why couldn't in sims 4.