Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sweet SIMtember Homemade Gift Exchange -- CLOSED

Comments

• Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Got my buddy name! Tomorrow, I'll go read the letter again and see what my muse comes up with!
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    I have my buddy name. :)
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    Buddy's name received, my bad taste being primed and game being loaded ;)

Buddy I apologise in advance for everything/anything :#

Happy Simming to all <3
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I've found a couple possibilities. I'm going to load up my game and see where and how this goes. Have fun everyone!

Hands lemonade to @AlphaFen for that bad taste. :open_mouth:
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited August 2017
    ciane wrote: »
    Hands lemonade to @AlphaFen for that bad taste. :open_mouth:

What!? No straw!!? :worried:
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Picky, picky! Hands AlphaFen a straw with which to suck up her lemonade.
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited August 2017
    Greetings and Happy Sunday everyone!!!

I know I've been away for a while. Some of you know - through facebook - what's been going on in my RL. But ... all that aside, I am actually here to say that I HAVE MY BUDDY'S NAME! I have also gone back and read through my buddy's letter - and also copied & pasted it so I can go through it again and again.

So! Now that that is out of the way .... @Tanu - I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY!! :(:'( ... I'm so sowwwwwy. I'm usually much better at remembering. I hope you had a GRAND time.

Toys. You guys had my little heart melting with all your talk of childhood toys. To tell y'all the truth, I can't even remember if me or my younger sister ever had Barbie dolls. But one thing our brother (who is the baby) had was HOT WHEELS!! The 3 of us would play for hours. 'Course, I always picked out my favorite car - which also turned out to be my sister's favorite as well. LOL Tho, once our brother could ride a 2 wheeler (bicycle), we were always out riding up and down our block. ::sighs:: Oh, the happy memories.

But now... I must tell y'all this before I totally forget:: I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN PLAYING MY SIMS 3 GAME!! Sure, it's still lagging in spots - but that's what having some mods will help with. And I've also been BUILDING again! woo hooooo

So ... LOOK OUT BUDDY!! I HAVE YOUR LETTER IN MY HAND, AND YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO HAVE A TREAT!!! :p;):D:D:D
    Post edited by MsPrissy88 on
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    @SjappielovePaul I have an older brother, so I played with both toy cars *and* dolls.
    Haha! I had an older brother, too. He was more into music and math than anything else; people would sometimes give him "boy" toys like toy cars; I was always the one who played with them because he just ignored them. I think the only toy he ever played with (and again, I was more into it than he was), was this giant train set that would fold up onto his wall. It had all these little houses and train parts and really detailed animals and people on it. I liked playing with the train and running it; I think my brother was always too busy building mathematical formulae for it or something. :)

Sometimes my father would buy him a model airplane or ship for him to build, and my brother and I would work on it together. I think he liked putting things together, but once they were put together he would completely lose interest in it.

My brother is a strange duck, but he and I were always close as kids, because we both liked figuring things out. :) (And yes, I love/loved math and music too, I just liked other things as well!)
  • djsdragongirldjsdragongirl Posts: 843 Member
    I have my Buddy! I've read your list and you leave me wide open to make you something great! I tend to go over board with decorating so please forgive me ahead of time. I also a beginner builder, *even thought some may say I'm not* I'll try and build something great for you. I hope you'll like it either way :smiley:

As for the lucky one that got me. Just dream, I'll love whatever you do :love:

Now to get started on your gifts!

Happy Simming everyone!
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Thanks for such quick response time regarding getting your Buddy names :)
    Still waiting to hear from @Kesminlix and @MoonandStars83 on this matter.

Happy to hear the sound of creativity buzzing about as Buddies read letters and gather ideas together!!!
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    @MsPrissy88 Thank you very much :) I had a wonderful day and am very Blessed
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    I got my buddy!! Sorry about the delay. I tend not to go on-line on the weekends.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    Sweet!
    Most of the Buddies have popped in, letting us know that names have been received.
    Hope to see a post by @Kesminlix soon.
    :)
    *Plays the theme from Jeopardy*
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • KesminlixKesminlix Posts: 252 Member
    edited August 2017
    Sorry! Got caught up in real life for a moment and I totally forgot to check in here! [whoops] But I got my buddy!!

BTW @MsPrissy88 , how did you know that I love Jeopardy? :tongue:
    Reminder to all Buddies:
    The next Check-In is by the end of Tuesday, August 29.
    This is just a general idea about your progress. Nothing too specific in your comments as we wouldn't want the Buddy surprise to be given away.

No peeking in the ...
    IMG_6441.jpg
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    edited August 2017
    Just gonna check in now
    edited August 2017
    Just gonna check in now

Thanks for checking in :)
    Post edited by ADWilson on
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Checking in now as well as I wont be around on Monday.
    tanubanue wrote: »
    Checking in now as well as I wont be around on Monday.

• djsdragongirldjsdragongirl Posts: 843 Member
    I'm checking in now cause this weekend is going to be crazy. I'm working on a few gifts and it's going great.
    I'm checking in now cause this weekend is going to be crazy. I'm working on a few gifts and it's going great.

Hopefully crazy in a good way!
    Kesminlix wrote: »
    Sorry! Got caught up in real life for a moment and I totally forgot to check in here! [whoops] But I got my buddy!!

BTW @MsPrissy88 , how did you know that I love Jeopardy? :tongue:

LOL!!! That's too funny. :tongue: You loving Jeopardy. I just thought using the theme music was perfect - at the time.

Hope everything is ok in your RL. :wink:
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    @Addy - I'm gonna check in as well. This weekend is going to be busy with yard work, and trying to get back to *some* semblance of "normal" sleep. {{ ugh. summer break is officially over. #booooo :disappointed: but - I did want to get back to work :tongue: }}
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @ADWilson Is that the actual box you use to assign buddies?

I have a (very) basic start on my build. Hopefully I won't go insane, but I'll let you know if I feel the urge to huddle up in a corner and rock back and forth.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top