Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sweet SIMtember Homemade Gift Exchange -- CLOSED

Comments

• ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    No @MoonandStars83 while it's a nifty box, it's just an image I found online :)
    Although you do have me wondering ... what would happen if I put the names in a box and drew them out when assigning buddies?
  • Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Checking in a bit early as well. :)
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    I'm still in the brainstorming phase of creation, but I've got a few ideas I'm bouncing around. Hoping to get in game this weekend to see if I can make some progress on them! I'll go ahead and check in a tad early too, just in case I forget on my busy Monday. ;)
    @MoonandStars83 ~ @Catdog123 ~ @Bookworm742
    Thanks for checking in :)
  • Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    I am checking in as well ... You know where I stand as far as gifts and ideas .... So back to the regular scheduled program ....

*que jeopardy music*
    Mystik1978 wrote: »
    I am checking in as well ... You know where I stand as far as gifts and ideas .... So back to the regular scheduled program ....

*que jeopardy music*

Yes ... I do know. :* (trying to look innocent while whistling)
  • KesminlixKesminlix Posts: 252 Member
    I'm going to check in early too. Today is my only free day between now and Tuesday... I'm rattling some ideas around in my head right now, but I'm about to head over to Pinterest and Google to get some more concrete inspiration. :wink:
    Kesminlix wrote: »
    I'm going to check in early too. Today is my only free day between now and Tuesday... I'm rattling some ideas around in my head right now, but I'm about to head over to Pinterest and Google to get some more concrete inspiration. :wink:

• MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    I have ideas the trick is to not replicate previous builds ;)
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes

Thanks! I'll count this as your check in :)
    Yes, that is a trick I think many of us have juggled a time or two ;)
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited August 2017
    ADWilson wrote: »

Thanks! I'll count this as your check in :)
    Yes, that is a trick I think many of us have juggled a time or two ;)

The other trick is to not get way laid by cold/flu germs that grandkids bring home from school. First week and half the house is already down with the annual "back to school" bug.

ps, lucky for me hubby speaks fluent take out at the local Chinese restaurant and brought home soup & spicy food
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    The other trick is to not get way laid by cold/flu germs that grandkids bring home from school. First week and half the house is already down with the annual "back to school" bug.

Yes, avoiding the "back to school" bug is a handy trick indeed. I don't know about the rest of y'all but my two (daughter and hubby) would bring things homes from school or work and they'd have it mild but as soon as the round got to me, it was worse. Ugh!
    ps, lucky for me hubby speaks fluent take out at the local Chinese restaurant and brought home soup & spicy food

Hooray! Mine also speaks fluent take out :)
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Addy - You did see that I also checked in early??? Just didn't want you to miss that. OR, think I forgot. (my "early check in" was posted on page 6)
    Post edited by MsPrissy88 on
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @ADWilson Madness. That's what would happen. Possibly even fun madness.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I have tweaked, but not play tested yet. And, I've another waiting for me.
    ciane wrote: »
    I have tweaked, but not play tested yet. And, I've another waiting for me.

• djsdragongirldjsdragongirl Posts: 843 Member
    I am working hard on my buddies gifts, got 1 done, that was easy...now to get started on the others. Drawings done, now just to get them in game....This will be taking me awhile, as I love to decorate so I get caught up in that....lol So back into game. Happy Simming Everyone
    I am working hard on my buddies gifts, got 1 done, that was easy...now to get started on the others. Drawings done, now just to get them in game....This will be taking me awhile, as I love to decorate so I get caught up in that....lol So back into game. Happy Simming Everyone

Looking forward to seeing what you and the other Buddies come up with!
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    Checking in B) Currently cheerfully concocting creations and causing copious chaos >:)

Cordial cheerio to co-simmers <3
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited August 2017
    HELLOOOOOOO!!!! I hope everyone had an awesome weekend. Sure, there's still some time left (for some), but I wanted to get this in before I leave for the night.

I wanted to say that I've got 2 "ready-to-go" gifts for my buddy. One of the main gifts - which I am currently working on - I am taking a breather from. Let me just tell YOU - my buddy... I really hope you'll be impressed with it. I am pouring my heart & soul into it.

Ok! That's all I wanted to say. Y'all can carry on and go back to your regular planning, scheming, pounding of nails, splashing of color, and whatnot.
    Post edited by MsPrissy88 on
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    ADWilson wrote: »

Looking forward to seeing what you and the other Buddies come up with!

Me too, I hope everything is going smoothly with your gifts and that you were able to enjoy your weekend.
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Just made a tiny edit to my buddy letter (it's in bold at the bottom) since I just thought of something else I'd prefer not to have, lol.

Got inspired while I was out earlier today, and now I'm trying to figure out the best way to create what I want in game. Might require some trial and error!
    Sweet!
    EVERYBODY has checked in early for the next check-in :)

From the sounds of things, y'all have it all under control.
    Keep up the good work!
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Playing TS4 and then going back to TS3 is a bit of a challenge. Can't tell you the amount of times, I pressed the wrong button for what I want to do. Ah well! I got one gift done buddy, and working on number 2 right now!
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    I've always wondered what slowly going insane felt like. Now I know.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top