Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freeze time Mod (does it exist?)

FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
edited August 2017 in General Mods Discussion
I remember in the Sims 2 having a freeze time mod, and it was so useful because time goes so fast in my sims game (and it was great for story teller players) I liked to freeze time say before school or work so a sim could have their breakfast, take a shower etc.. then go to school. Or freeze time before bed so a sim could watch some tv, have some fun then go to bed. I cannot find a mod like this for Sims 4 :( and I am gutted because I loved it so much.

Is it a possibility??? could someone make one?? D: I certainly hope it's still a possibility.

This was the Sims 2 version:

http://modthesims.info/d/303295 made by by treeag .

"This object will allow you to stop the time in the sim world and/or freeze a sim individually in a middle of an animation sequence at the point of particular interest." To clarify it does not freeze sims! the intention is to freeze the time.
tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]

Comments

• SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    I was thinking the same thing recently with the Seasons EP. I want to be able to have more then 1 family experience the holidays. There just isn't enough time in a sim day to play more then 2. The holiday goes by too fast for rotational players.
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3