Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

∞Who's YOUR Current Household?∞

2...Next

Comments

• lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    Current household (as in, the one I'm playing right now): aspiring chef Kathryn, who's a natural cook and single mom to daughter Jessica.

Kathryn dreams of owning a bakery, but her immaturity (she has the Childish trait) has cost her both her previous job and her marriage. She moved to Monte Vista with Jessica once her divorce was finalized and got a job in the culinary career to make ends meet while she refines her cooking skills and works toward her dream.

I haven't decided yet if or not she'll end up with a partner, but it would be nice for Jessica to have a father figure in her life.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    My current household is my self sim and her little boy Oscar. Elise had a one night stand with Arun (who lives in San Myshuno) and she's now the proud mother of this bouncy little boy! Elise is dating someone else but it's nothing serious. She just wants to concentrate on being a good mum right now.

b59hhjm.png

xZ1GROd.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    I'm on gen 3/4 of the household I started when GTW came out, so I'm kinda slow :D I play them whenever I want to try out new features, or just play for a while, because gameplay isn't my main focus in this game. They're currently trying to get enough money for this house: New Salt House
    flNXTCj.png
    I got my first ever twins in this save.. and then another pair of twins right after that :D So there are 2 kids and 2 teens.. the father of the teen boys is Akira Kibo and the father of the girls is Arun Bheeda.. I had a bit too much fun with CL when it came out ;)
    aaaand pictures!!

kXjDzXc.png
    2iRZfAb.png
    wmVS0iX.png
    orBTLqV.png
    They had their wedding here
    pTCgS7A.png

when they were younger :)
    CliCY6B.png
    7ofSmOC.png
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg
  • SimplyRoyalSimplyRoyal Posts: 174 Member
    awesome @lisalittlesimmer they're all so cute!
    ❀ ✿A best friend is like a four-leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.❀ ✿
    <3
  • BiggieCheeseBiggieCheese Posts: 435 Member
    My current family, the Atkinson household consists of 4 sims currently.

Mila Atkinson: Mila is my original sim, the first sim I ever made in the Sims 4. She is currently an adult and is a stay at home mom, but she was previously at the top of the musician career. I decided to get her to quit her job after taking care of a toddler proved quite difficult. Her traits are Self Assured, Goofball, Music Lover, Companion, Muser, Piper, Never weary and gym rat. She has level 10 in Cooking, Violin, Piano, Guitar and Parenting. Her current aspiration is super parent. She used to live with Summer Holiday and Raj Rasoya hates her. She has blonde, curly hair and blue eyes.

Brendan Atkinson: Brendan is Mila's husband and is currently a young adult, although he's about to become an adult in 4 days. He's a level 9 in the Tech Guru career. His traits are Genius, Goofball, Perfectionist, Quick learner and Webmaster. He's level 10 in programming. His current aspiration is successful lineage. Once again, Raj hates him and he used to live with another sim I had made. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes.

Nathan Atkinson: Nathan is Mila and Brendan's first child, who has just aged up to a child. As a toddler, he had the clingy trait. He now has the genius and top-notch toddler traits. His current aspiration is whiz kid. He's friends with Summer Holiday and Travis Scott's son, Ethan and Jesmider and Arun Bheeda's daughter, Ayla. Raj also hates him. He has blone hair and blue eyes just like his mother.

Matthew Atkinson: Matthew is Mila and Brendan's second child who's still a toddler. He has the silly trait and will get the creative trait when he ages up. He has brown hair and blue eyes like is father. Raj hates him, as is a tradition in this family.

They currently live in the arts quarter in San Myshuno. Finally away from the wrath of Raj Rasoya and his ultrasonic hearing capabilities.
    ~Keep on chit-chatting, saying this and that
    Talkin talkin talkin
    I do what I do, so you do you
    Dirty dirty
    You can’t stop me lovin’ myself
    ~
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Here's mine from Sunset Valley2 in my clean folder.
    Salisbury Beach,Massechusetts-Summer Arrival-New Settlers-Summer-1525.
    Here's Ami Jankowsky in his outerwear.
    37066540310_0752de710e_c.jpg
    Ami Jankowsky is about twelve years old and was Ami Bronski at birth and became a Jankowsky when he married.They arrived in Salibury Beach which is where Massachusetts is now in the summer of 1525 to settle a harbor for the fishing fleets.
    37066536850_2b7920b853_c.jpg
    Eli Jankowsky's outerwear.
    37322800781_78e3d5802e_c.jpg
    Eli Jankowsky was born twelve years ago in 1513 like Ami and they were childhood best friends growing up.They came over to settle in Salisbury Beach after sailing over to the other side of the Atlantic in an old wooden sailing ship from a fishing fleet to escape food shortages caused by Europe's war against the Turkish invaders.
    36613138844_241eb72b32_c.jpg
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky arrived in Salisbury Beach,Massachusetts on the first morning of the summer in 1525 and managed to find the empty lot they were supposed to have for their homestead waiting for them.They arrived just as the paper carrier dropped off the paper.
    37066608370_01ac0e68ec.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg