Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

∞Who's YOUR Current Household?∞

SimplyRoyalSimplyRoyal Posts: 174 Member
edited August 2017 in Off Topic Chat
This discussion is just to share who your current household is!

Feel free to include any details like their traits, job, aspiration, the theme (i.e. legacy, challenge etc.) or even hobbies! if your sims are available to download, share the link!

Have Fun xx <3
❀ ✿A best friend is like a four-leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.❀ ✿
<3

Comments

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Well, I can start off :)

My current household is Valentin Marino and Sage Frost. Valentin's parents are Ingrid and Louisa Marino, my past current household.
    FV07aKS.jpg

Sage's traits are Loves the Outdoors, Creative, and Cheerful. Valentin's main traits are Loves the Outdoors, Creative, and Perfectionist (it used to be insane but the "watcher" helped him out because he hated that he was being mean to people and he had no control over it. He'll never forget the time he insulted Sage. That was when he asked the "watcher" to help him).

Here's their house as it is now. It used to be a little smaller. It has a basement too!
    s8Vh4sq.jpg

Sage likes to paint while Valentin is a famous author! Valentin gardens a little but and is getting better at repairing things while Sage really enjoys fishing in the little ravine behind their house.
    334FxZg.jpg

They have one child, a little boy named Alder. He's nearly a year old and his birthday is right around the corner. He's a pretty good baby but he wakes up every night, like in this picture (Sage got up to feed Alder and change his diaper at 2:30am).
    V9EyPlD.jpg

Sage really loves Alder because he's the first family she's ever had. She grew up in an orphanage and was never adopted. Sage never got to met her biological parents or any possible siblings, so she's pretty close to the Marinos. In fact, her best buddy (besides Val) is Valentin's older sister Viola!

Sage is available on the gallery as if I had never played with her (straight out of CAS). Valentin is available too but only as a teenager when he was still living with his parents and 2/3 of his siblings. I'll probably upload Sage, Valentin, and Alder together some other time. :) Their house (before they made it bigger) is available on the gallery though!
  • SimplyRoyalSimplyRoyal Posts: 174 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Lyoufln That's great! Alder's a cutie :love: Love the names Sage and Valentin! Who's "The Watcher"? :fearful:
    <3
    @SimplyRoyal lol it's me! I've seen other simmers on here describe themselves as the watcher so that they can kind incorporate themselves into a story/for certain events to make sense. I liked the idea, so I used it too! (it's good for storytelling purposes. I actually just used fulledit.cas to change Val's trait because it wasn't like him to yell at everyone.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited August 2017
    The household I play with the most these days is the Caliente household in my Love, London lit (since I have aging off). The main household is comprised of London Caliente and her daughter, Orla. Currently, they live with her mother, Lyndsy.

London was just promoted to Assistant Manger in the Business career track, although she owns bakery in the story.

36036207810_6364a0c42e.jpg

London's traits are Good, Romantic, and Food, with an aspiration of Soulmate. She doesn't really have any hobbies at the moment, as raising a toddler takes up most of her time.

Her Daughter Orla has the trait of Charmer. When she is older, she is going to be Creative.

36036212470_720a908a40.jpg

London's mother Lyndsy was also just promoted, she is now a Spy Captain in the Secret Agent career track.

36264536342_afa120f4a8.jpg

She is Romantic, Hot-Headed, and Active, and also has the aspiration of Soulmate. She is the daughter of Dina Caliente. Her hobbies include drinking, taking care of her prize lemon tree, and spoiling her granddaughter Orla.

36264541652_ecf5ce6f2f.jpg[/url]

London's sister Karly came over to celebrate her mother and sister's promotions.

36264543672_9e5847e9a7.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I play a lot of households, the last i played is my most recent one, Clea Smith wants to be a master painter, she lives in a tiny house in the wood on the island of Windenburg, apart from painting she's really talented at gardening, she met a guy named Salim which she is engaged with by now and they had their first kids, a girl and a boy named Hasan and Johann, they're twins. Salim wants to be an author, they're both on a good path to achieve their dreams.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited August 2017
    I made the couple below mainly to shake up the way I usually play The Sims. I always start a new game wanting to be more spontaneous about how my Sims live their lives, but a few weeks into playing, I'll get attached to them and end up mentally planning what I want their futures to be like, to the point where all that my gameplay becomes is me following those plans exactly and ruining the fun for myself.

So this time around, I'm going to trick myself. I still want to get attached to these Sims, plan out their futures to the point where their lives and the lives of their children are well-documented in my head and I can't even imagine a different outcome, but then I want to break them up and play a whole second half of their lives without each other.

I know I'm going to want them back together the entire time, but my only rule from that point on will be that that can't happen, and I'll end up playing these two Sims with rich back stories whose lives didn't turn out the way they wanted, who have to find their way in life anyway. I know whatever they end up doing, I'll probably just fall back into my own ways and start planning stuff for them again, but it'll be interesting to me to see those plans fall together knowing that it's all sort of a parallel universe of what I originally wanted.

1anLCkU.jpg
    Post edited by Archivist on
    9d9hOnJ.png
    edited August 2017
    I'm going to talk about another of my households, because why not ?
    This family is as old as the appearance of toddler in sims 4 (so you can judge)
    It started with Fanny Fontaine, a geeky girl that lived in a small apartment on the fashion area of San Myshuno. It only made sense that she worked in technology, she was essentially playing game all day. One day she met a guy, called Matt. He also liked game and computers, the two spent hours playing games in Fanny's apartment. One day she asked him out on a date and they soon realized that they liked each other's company, they became a couple, moved in together in Fanny's apartment, and she discovered that Matt had hide something. He worked in technology, infact he was the boss ! He was immensely rich and he was a genius.
    Fanny had never met her boss, how could have she known ?
    Another surprise awaited the young couple, Fanny was pregnant.
    A girl was born, Louise. She inherited a funny nickname : emo toddler. Because she liked black clothes. Louise was a toddler about to grow up as a child when Fanny discovered she was pregnant again. Matt said they needed to move somewhere bigger. Fanny was attached to her apartment but agreed, Matt was going to pay for most of it.
    Julien was born. They now lived in a two-floor apartment in the rich area.
    They were living an expensive life, they had a groom, expensive furnitures, a kitchen that would make a chef jealous. Time passed, Louise was a teen and Julien was a kid. Louise met Vincent, the neighbor's roommate. The neighbor was Victor Feng Jr ( the son of Lily Feng and... It's quite mysterious. But people say it's Victor Feng, senior.) And when Louise and Vincent became young adult, they dated, they also had a children. A little girl called Hazel. Brown hair like her mom.
    Julien met Lilith Vatore, and when he turned young adult he decided to go live in Forgotten Hollow. He escaped the family's incoming drama.
    Fanny and Matt were both adult, Fanny had a late pregnancy, Matt would turn old in 10 days, Fanny was a little younger.
    Lea was born. A bright ginger like mom, joyful and talkative. Louise and Julien had Matt's brown hair. Lea was a child when Matt died, of age. Fanny was devastated, and she died soon after. Louise couldn't afford such a big expensive house so her, Vincent, her daughter Hazel that was a toddler and Lea moved in a smaller appartment.
    Louise had another kid, Ariane, a joyful blond girl, that loved pink.
    Things were not going so well for Lea, the joyful kid that she was turned in a gloomy teen, affected by her parent's deaths. She found her best friend in Hazel. They both were close in age and acted like sister.
    Louise had a third child, Yoann. He was blond too like Vincent. She occasionally had a visit from Julien. He was married with Lilith and had a child named Philippe. A vampire like his mom.
    Vincent was older than Louise and has time passed Vincent turned old. One day he died after a woohoo. Louise after some long years died too, Lea was a young adult, Hazel was a teen about to age up. Lea was with a man she met at a club, Diruh. For once her life was on a good path she had a boy, Samuel, and she wanted to marry Diruh. But the day of the wedding, Diruh ditched her at the altar, she later discovered she was pregnant from him. She had a girl named Juliette. Everybody had grown up and the appartment was getting small, with everyone having some kind of job, they had saved enough to buy a house, in Windenburg, where they live actually. Lea and Hazel are adults, Ariane is expecting her first child with her fiancee, Samuel and Yoann are like brothers, they are teen, and Juliette is a kid.

Long story :D

• ToulouseGooseToulouseGoose Posts: 75 Member
    this guy who does stuff n stuff
  • SimmerMoonSimmerMoon Posts: 204 Member
    I'm currently playing two legacies that I switch between depending on my mood.

The first is a Berry Sweet Pastel Rainbowacy. My girl, Moon Flower Shimmer, grew up very sheltered. She always wanted to get out more, but her mother never allowed her. When her mother died, though, she had to handle death stuff, and she discovered that they had a small vacation home she never knew about. She decided to move there as a fresh start. When she arrived, she met two men: Passion Fruit Prelude and Twilight Sugarcane. They're room mates. Her and Passion Fruit became fast friends, and hung out a lot. Twilight started flirting with her, and they ended up hooking up. She thought it was the start of a relationship, he just meant it to be casual. She asks him to be her boyfriend, he rejects her. She's already heartbroken, and then she discovers that she's pregnant. Twilight wants nothing to do with the baby. She ends up having twin girls, Stardust and Gossamer. Passion Fruit and Twilight end up having a big fight and Passion Fruit decides to move out of the apartment, and he asks Moon Flower if he can move in until he finds his own place. She agrees, but they eventually end up falling in love and getting married, so he never moves out. They have three kids of their own, one son, Peppermint, and then two girls, Apple Blossom and Amaranth.

Traits::
    Moon Flower: Art Lover, Perfectionist, Creative
    Twilight: Romantic, Materialistic, Noncommittal
    Passion Fruit: Ambitious, Cheerful, Outgoing
    Stardust: Asperger's (custom trait), Foodie
    Gossamer: Hot-headed, Neat
    Peppermint: Geek
    Apple Blossom: Clingy
    Amaranth: Fussy

The second is pretty similar in some ways, except they're not berry sims. :P My founder, Emmeline Dawn, grew up in a military family with really strict parents. Everyone was very no nonsensey, and Emmeline never quite fit in. She tried her best to earn her family's approval, but it never quite worked out. She eventually decided to leave everything behind and start over. The issue was that she did this on a whim, and she was pretty broke. She tried to make the best of it, though. She got a job as a tech guru with the goal of becoming a professional gamer. She decided to go bowling for some fun, and while there, there were a couple bowling teams meeting up. She met Eddie there, and the two clicked. They were best friends and would go bowling, sing karaoke and stuff. The romance festival came around, and they decided to go because they were curious about whether or not the sakura tea would actually have any effects. It did, and they flirted with each other some. Emmeline wasn't sure if she was ready for a relationship yet or not, though, so they tried to just be friends again, but there was tension there that there wasn't before. She started to wonder what it would be like, and made a wish in the wishing well for romance. The two started dating. He moved in with her, and when they decided to celebrate, my risky woohoo did its thing and now she's pregnant with twin boys. When they found out she's pregnant, they decided to go ahead and get married. It was all super casual, just the way they'd like it, and now they're saving up for a bigger house because while I could squeeze one kid into this house, two isn't going to happen after they age up into toddlers. I'm thinking about naming them Eric and Tobias, but I'm not sure yet.

Traits::
    Emmeline: Childish, Loves the Outdoors, Genius
    Eddie: Perfectionist, Foodie, Family-Oriented
    Just a little bean whose only aspiration in life is becoming a magical girl.
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    @SimplyRoyal lol it's me! I've seen other simmers on here describe themselves as the watcher so that they can kind incorporate themselves into a story/for certain events to make sense. I liked the idea, so I used it too! (it's good for storytelling purposes. I actually just used fulledit.cas to change Val's trait because it wasn't like him to yell at everyone.

*Phew* Okay good, :) Glad this isn't some sort of murder mystery, lol.
    <3
    oh yeah, is it ok to post an update? Alder aged up and he's a wild toddler, just like Valentin was! Alder is my current avi picture. He looks a lot like Sage with his eye colour and hair, but we'll see who's facial features he's got as he grows up. Ain't he the cutest?
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    My current household is kind of insane at the moment.

I'm working on a plot driven story centered around Miranda Cole, but I'm swapping out different cast members daily for screenshots, so her home lot is a bit of a revolving door right now!

ToF4T3d.png
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    @SimmerMoon and @Nani love the households!
    <3
  • dreamsimmer394dreamsimmer394 Posts: 425 Member
    I have a lot of current households, but the one I'm playing at this moment is (one of) the Malfoy household. Hermione and Draco Malfoy are my founders and they had six children and three grandchildren. Two of their children are moved out and have families of their own. I just aged up their third child, Remus and made him a girl. Her name is now Cheyenne. And I'm gonna have her have a baby with an alien.
    I love simming, reading, and YouTube.
    IvX9ELd.jpg

My current family: https://theplumtreeapp.com/#tree/5b0617041acd4e000fc2aba3

• Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm playing a lot, but one I'm focusing on is The Clipts (a branch of them. This is the Meep save)
    The father of the family is Paul:gDOKRi3.jpg

The mother is Amy:
    ivp2Zyv.jpg

Their eldest daughter is Hazel:
    bWcKXWl.jpg

Then we have Niall (I have no picture of Niall yet)

Then Trish came, although she is younger than Sebastian (I don't have a proper picture of Trish, but this cute snap will do):
    SJkSk9m.jpg

And last, but not least, we have Sebastian:
    pqZHfH7.jpg
  • deerplaysthesimsdeerplaysthesims Posts: 24 New Member
    The current household I'm playing is part of the legancy challenge I'm doing. I made a sim name Lyndsay Rubin and her boyfriend Gavin Richards.
    I hope to share my legancy challenge on a forums someday but for now I post my updates on my blog (https://deerplaysthesims.tumblr.com)
    The current household I'm playing is part of the legancy challenge I'm doing. I made a sim name Lyndsay Rubin and her boyfriend Gavin Richards.
    I hope to share my legancy challenge on a forums someday but for now I post my updates on my blog (https://deerplaysthesims.tumblr.com)

Thank you very much for the link. Will check it out <33

<3
    @Minx11 Awesome HH!
    <3
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    I haven't had a lot of time to play lately but my current household is the Harrison household. Photos will come tonight, since I'm currently out and not near the computer. Heh.
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Colt and Hailey, they are married, they live in a happy house together. He makes repairs by hobby and trade, she works IT. They're in love and adorable! <3
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've got a 100 baby challenge in Storybrook County in TS3 where I started with one family in the summer of 1550 and another family arrived in 1551.Eli Jankowsky and her husband Ami moved in during the summer of 1550.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky arrived at their new home and saw how big the lot was though it had no house on it and they'd have to build a house themselves.They both loved it and decided to make it their new home and to start building their new lives.
    22516393423_b9c191ebc9.jpg
    They went to the town hall which was also their local library and began to study gardening skill on the computers there online.
    22516382553_4347625f86.jpg
    It was in the spring of 1551 when Tanner Ivanovitch moved in with her husband Tracy.
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were both up a little late that morning and it was already light out as they got ready for the day.
    26060737921_4668e57f29.jpg
    They spent most of the morning studying skills on their iPads before taking a washroom break.
    26127078005_1003dc99c5.jpg
    These are my 100 baby challenge households that I play so far in TS2 style rotational play in my heavily Modded Sims 3 game.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Playing the Miserable family - Fantine the vampire, her husband Donovan, and their 3 vampire and 2 alien kiddies. Okay, Fantine's step-son Artie just dropped a meteor on her so the family name makes sense.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    Playing all the families I have, but the current one is the Radley family. They are a little bit "goth".
    Consists of:
    1. Mortician Radley. He was a famous musician (he's trying to become a writer now). He's an introvert and a very shy person who loves reading, playing piano and being alone. He has black long hair, blue eyes and deathly pale skin. He's skinny and wears black. Some sims seem him strange, but he's kinda good guy, you just need to know him better to find it out. Interested in mystics and magic stuff, became a vampire as soon as it was possible.
    2. Bela Radley, Mortician's alien son, who was born when Mortician was very poor (Radleys are rich now), Mortician couldn't become a real good parent, because that was unplanned and unexpected, especially for a shy person who loves being alone. That's why Mortician and Bela ain't very good friends. Bela is a teenager, black hair, blue skin and dark eyes. He's such a romantic and has lots of girls who are in love with him, but in fact he's narcissistic and he's in love with himself.
    3. Vesta Radley, Mortician's wife and Bela's stepmother. Very beautiful lady. Her parents Norma and Gregory are very respected old couple, they are "normal" and their daughter is "too strange" for them, but they love her and appreciate her choice. Vesta doesn't work. Black eyes and hair, white skin. She's VERY jealous and wants to spend all her life with her husband, that's why she hates when he goes somewhere without her, that makes her nervous.
    4. Ophelia (kid) and Shadow (toddler, male), Mortician and Vesta's solid kids.
    i have a household with a toddler girl called Mely Grimms (my avi) and her single mother Amelia Grimms
    Mely is a nickname for Amelia, because Mely is called Amelia Jr. she looks exactly like her mom. We call her Mely to avoid confusion.
    Mely doesn't have a father, her and Amelia (senior, her mother) lives in a little house they made in San Myshuno.

• simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Artie strikes again! The family welcomed Donovan's werewolf uncle Matthew and Artie's new girlfriend Bertha into the house. Then Artie and Matthew went for a walk to an empty lot and Matthew never came home.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/