Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Radio stations for the console version of The Sims 4

Some radio stations from Base Game will included in the console version especially Backyard I guess, but not Spooky and Winter Holiday. If the console version will include a radio station with urban sounds like The Sims, The Sims 2, and The Sims 3, I will be happy, and if it does not, I'll be upset or be OK with it. What do y'all think?

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited August 2017
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Some radio stations from Base Game will included in the console version especially Backyard I guess, but not Spooky and Winter Holiday. If the console version will include a radio station with urban sounds like The Sims, The Sims 2, and The Sims 3, I will be happy, and if it does not, I'll be upset or be OK with it. What do y'all think?

Winter Holiday came in a Patch so most likely it will be included in the console base game. I have even mentioned to SimGuruDuke to include Winter Holiday in the BG. Would make sense since he confirmed that the Holiday Pack will be included.

I also asked if they could include the Jazz,Spa and Easy Listening formats.

Currently there is no confirmation that Winter Holiday won't be included. This isn't confirmed. Not too worried about the Spooky Station because none of that music is scary anyway but yes it also come in a patch so expect it as well in the BG.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member

Winter Holiday came in a Patch so most likely it will be included in the console base game. I have even mentioned to SimGuruDuke to include Winter Holiday in the BG. Would make sense since he confirmed that the Holiday Pack will be included.

Currently there is no confirmation that Winter Holiday won't be included. This isn't confirmed. Not too worried about the Spooky Station because none of that music is scary anyway but yes it also come in a patch so expect it as well in the BG.
    Wait a minute, what does BG mean?
    edited August 2017

Base Game.

And to Note I just sent SGDuke a tweet and asked him to confirm whether or not winter holiday and spooky is coming to the consoles. If WH doesn't I'm going to be very disappointed.

Base Game.

And to Note I just sent SGDuke a tweet and asked him to confirm whether or not winter holiday and spooky is coming to the consoles. If WH doesn't I'm going to be very disappointed.
    Oh I get it now! And by the way, I think Winter Holiday and Spooky doesn't included in the console version. And also, what about urban beats, In The Sims console, it features Rap with oldschool urban sounds, In The Sims 2 console, it features Ambient Dub with hip hop and urban elements, In The Sims 3 Wii console, it features hip hop, And finally in The Sims 4, we would need a radio station with urban and hip hop elements in it!
    I think winter and spooky will be included cause we got both from game updates.
    edited August 2017

Their now asking for people's recommendations on a new radio station for the eco pack. A lot have mentioned R&B. Now's your chance to speak out to the gurus and let them know.

Their now asking for people's recommendations on a new radio station for the eco pack. A lot have mentioned R&B. Now's your chance to speak out to the gurus and let them know.

Hip hop! Right after last year during the two months releasing City Living, I need hip hop so bad. I swear, if The Sims 4's radio station does not feature songs with simlish language rappers in it just like The Sims, The Sims 2, and The Sims 3 have em', I'll be upset as heck or I'll be fine!

Hip hop! Right after last year during the two months releasing City Living, I need hip hop so bad. I swear, if The Sims 4's radio station does not feature songs with simlish language rappers in it just like The Sims, The Sims 2, and The Sims 3 have em', I'll be upset as heck or I'll be fine!

Why not mention to @SimGuruDrake on twitter you want hip hop?

Why not mention to @SimGuruDrake on twitter you want hip hop?
    I already did! If she won't see it, she would ignored it!
    I just mentioned to her I'd like hip hop as well when I was on twitter.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Why are we talking about stuff pack music lol
    *sighing* @catloverplayer what do think to Simsfan?
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member

?
    edited August 2017

?
    I mean Hip hop, a radio station that I love the most. Just like that, After the release of House Party, Rap station was shown in The Sims Console, After the release of the base game from The Sims 2 and Pets, Ambient Dub was shown (like it has Hip hop and Drum n' Bass elements) and Hip hop, After the release of Late Night, Hip hop was shown in The Sims 3 Wii, if we get a radio station that I like the most, Hip hop will be shown when pressing the action button to show which station you want to listen. If The Sims 4 does not get a Hip hop station, I will get very angry at this. I mean it's a popular station in The Sims series you know what I mean?
    Yup! These existing radio stations from Base Game, Perfect Patio Stuff, City Living, Vintage Glamour Stuff, and Vampires we're already here! So that's OK! I'll keep on waiting!
    Can't wait for the Jazz station that comes with Dine Out.
    *sighing* I'm so gonna cry! :cry:
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    My favourite is the S-Pop station because I love J-pop. I didn't realise it was based on it, until I heard it and then it was so obvious.
    Oviously we do need an r and b or a hiphop station cause I've got some sims who would love that format. Even Deligracy said she wanted a Hip Hop Station so we may get one.
    Oviously we do need an r and b or a hiphop station cause I've got some sims who would love that format. Even Deligracy said she wanted a Hip Hop Station so we may get one.
    What are you talking about what Deligracy was saying?

She said that in one of her Cats and Dogs Let's Plays.

She said that in one of her Cats and Dogs Let's Plays.
    Never heard of em'!
    Go to her YouTube channel and click videos or playlist. You'll find them.
    Go to her YouTube channel and click videos or playlist. You'll find them.
    Still don't know which one