Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Game - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    nickiminaj
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    I DO NOT like Em.

Should've listened to me :joy:

You said nothing important that made me change my mind. I looked and looked but all you said were weird things. lol Things that made me suspect you from like Day 4. DAY 4. DAY 4. I mean, I've suspected you for a LONG time.

The only thing Em did (for me at least) was disappear and then come back again. She didn't act off at all to me.

Now, at the beginning of the last day, I DID SUSPECT her the most. Why would Zinnia have killed Caro? I mean, I assumed you would kill Sonschi. You know her better and Caro really doesn't mean much. But the more we went, the more Em seemed "normal". I even tried to read back through all of Caro's posts from the day before, so I could see why Zinnia would kill Caro. Caro suspected her a little. But she suspected Em a little more. I should have ignored Sonschi and went with my paranoid gut. I try not to listen to that part of my gut, though, because that's where all my conspiracy theories derive from and I get in trouble for those SO MUCH.

I will always gun for Em from now on. Always. Always. She's like Caro and Lala and Rosey. Em, do you hear me? You will never be "normal" in my eyes ever again. lol EVER.

I was joking of course. I'll admit I didn't really do great when it comes to lynching Mafia this game. But I was never lying when it came to my excuses for being offline at crucial times. That was so annoying.

Although I do wonder, why is it that you all seemed to ignore Dekay's votes and lynch? I wasn't wrong about that. It's strange.

Because it was TWO small pieces to a HUGE puzzle. I mean, it's not like you helped us try to find out why Em was mafia. I figured you'd fight a little more to show us you weren't mafia. When people lie down and take it, it's usually because they know they're about to lose. So, I thought we were right. If you'd fought more for yourself, I'd have listened more. But I don't know a lot of people here. I can only go off of my gut and some knowledge of others. That's why I said the first post after Caro died that I thought it was Em. My gut said Em would have killed Caro because she was more scared of Caro than me or anyone else playing. I was right. Did I listen to myself? No. Why do people think I'd listen to others if I don't even listen to myself? haha!

I don't really do well at defending myself. :lol: this applies to most games I was lynched in. Which has been a surprisingly small number, actually.

Well, in that case, if I'm ever mafia, I'll leave you to the end. :) (promise that's not a nasty or mean thing I'm saying, but it's just what mafia likes to hear...lol)

And my apologies to everyone. This really put me in a bad mood. I hope Em is happy. lol I can't believe she was mafia in BOTH games we were in. What are the chances. I think that's the other reason why I kind of shied away from her a little because I didn't think the chances were likely. Boy was I wrong.

Lololololol im very happy. Dont be mad. You werent to know. Im just too good.
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    And that is also why Em may have kept me. She knows I'm TERRIBLE at choosing the last mafia. So are Sonschi and Zinnia, obviously. lololol

I kept you because ypu suspected zinnia tbh

Makes sense. I would, too. I had been suspecting her for days. I didn't remotely suspect you until Caro died.

Why did you kill Caro? I mean, I assumed it was because she suspected you a little, right?

Yeah i decided i would take risk because she suspected me. Plus i didnt really know who else to kill because i thought anybody could be up for lynching except sonschi but sonschi seemed easy to persuade. Much easier than caro xD
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    But the worst part about this loss is that I have to mark it as 2 losses in my siggy cuz I played this game twice xD LOL

Well that is confusing

I would probably count it as one and count my original role because technically you only played one game. I see youre replacing more as a stand in

Idk
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    How did I know Emily was scum? :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I'm laughing at myself a little because I don't think I've ever been so mad at being fooled before. lol

Some of the others at Ultimate Mafia have been, lol.

By Em? I tried so hard to find any games recently with her in it and I couldn't find any. My eye was really bugging me last night, so I just gave up. lol

With you saying this I went to look for games I actually HAVE played "recently"

I've only played 2 this year xD I think. I was town in both. Katie's Super Happy Fun Time Mafia Party Extravaganza and then Renee's Super Fun Mafia. Perhaps I was drawn in by the title bahahaha

From what I remember, I was bored in them both. Hence why I took a break xD

@Keyenpeydee will have to update the archives at some point if he is ever bored and wishes for a fun little job to do xD There haven't been TOO many games hosted this year over there. I started to take on the job but my google chrome lags out on that forum when I open a lot of tabs for some odd reason. I never noticed it before, but idk.
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Someone just asked me about these :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg