Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Game - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    And that is also why Em may have kept me. She knows I'm TERRIBLE at choosing the last mafia. So are Sonschi and Zinnia, obviously. lololol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I think I should make it clear that I'm not trying to sound judgmental :frowning: you were able to help with 2 of the Mafia lynches. But I didn't really speak to you all that much during the game. I thought I would just being it up here... but... that... doesn't seem like it was a very good idea...
    unknown.png
    edited August 2017
    I DO NOT like Em.

Should've listened to me :joy:

You said nothing important that made me change my mind. I looked and looked but all you said were weird things. lol Things that made me suspect you from like Day 4. DAY 4. DAY 4. I mean, I've suspected you for a LONG time.

The only thing Em did (for me at least) was disappear and then come back again. She didn't act off at all to me.

Now, at the beginning of the last day, I DID SUSPECT her the most. Why would Zinnia have killed Caro? I mean, I assumed you would kill Sonschi. You know her better and Caro really doesn't mean much. But the more we went, the more Em seemed "normal". I even tried to read back through all of Caro's posts from the day before, so I could see why Zinnia would kill Caro. Caro suspected her a little. But she suspected Em a little more. I should have ignored Sonschi and went with my paranoid gut. I try not to listen to that part of my gut, though, because that's where all my conspiracy theories derive from and I get in trouble for those SO MUCH.

I will always gun for Em from now on. Always. Always. She's like Caro and Lala and Rosey. Em, do you hear me? You will never be "normal" in my eyes ever again. lol EVER.

I was joking of course. I'll admit I didn't really do great when it comes to lynching Mafia this game. But I was never lying when it came to my excuses for being offline at crucial times. That was so annoying.

Although I do wonder, why is it that you all seemed to ignore Dekay's votes and lynch? I wasn't wrong about that. It's strange.

Because it was TWO small pieces to a HUGE puzzle. I mean, it's not like you helped us try to find out why Em was mafia. I figured you'd fight a little more to show us you weren't mafia. When people lie down and take it, it's usually because they know they're about to lose. So, I thought we were right. If you'd fought more for yourself, I'd have listened more. But I don't know a lot of people here. I can only go off of my gut and some knowledge of others. That's why I said the first post after Caro died that I thought it was Em. My gut said Em would have killed Caro because she was more scared of Caro than me or anyone else playing. I was right. Did I listen to myself? No. Why do people think I'd listen to others if I don't even listen to myself? haha!

I don't really do well at defending myself. :lol: this applies to most all games I was lynched in, if I wasn't lynched at a lynch or lose situation I'm sure I would have just let it slide without defending myself too much. Which has been a surprisingly small number, actually.
    unknown.png
    I DO NOT like Em.

You said nothing important that made me change my mind. I looked and looked but all you said were weird things. lol Things that made me suspect you from like Day 4. DAY 4. DAY 4. I mean, I've suspected you for a LONG time.

The only thing Em did (for me at least) was disappear and then come back again. She didn't act off at all to me.

Now, at the beginning of the last day, I DID SUSPECT her the most. Why would Zinnia have killed Caro? I mean, I assumed you would kill Sonschi. You know her better and Caro really doesn't mean much. But the more we went, the more Em seemed "normal". I even tried to read back through all of Caro's posts from the day before, so I could see why Zinnia would kill Caro. Caro suspected her a little. But she suspected Em a little more. I should have ignored Sonschi and went with my paranoid gut. I try not to listen to that part of my gut, though, because that's where all my conspiracy theories derive from and I get in trouble for those SO MUCH.

I will always gun for Em from now on. Always. Always. She's like Caro and Lala and Rosey. Em, do you hear me? You will never be "normal" in my eyes ever again. lol EVER.

I was joking of course. I'll admit I didn't really do great when it comes to lynching Mafia this game. But I was never lying when it came to my excuses for being offline at crucial times. That was so annoying.

Although I do wonder, why is it that you all seemed to ignore Dekay's votes and lynch? I wasn't wrong about that. It's strange.

Because it was TWO small pieces to a HUGE puzzle. I mean, it's not like you helped us try to find out why Em was mafia. I figured you'd fight a little more to show us you weren't mafia. When people lie down and take it, it's usually because they know they're about to lose. So, I thought we were right. If you'd fought more for yourself, I'd have listened more. But I don't know a lot of people here. I can only go off of my gut and some knowledge of others. That's why I said the first post after Caro died that I thought it was Em. My gut said Em would have killed Caro because she was more scared of Caro than me or anyone else playing. I was right. Did I listen to myself? No. Why do people think I'd listen to others if I don't even listen to myself? haha!

I don't really do well at defending myself. :lol: this applies to most games I was lynched in. Which has been a surprisingly small number, actually.

Well, in that case, if I'm ever mafia, I'll leave you to the end. :) (promise that's not a nasty or mean thing I'm saying, but it's just what mafia likes to hear...lol)

And my apologies to everyone. This really put me in a bad mood. I hope Em is happy. lol I can't believe she was mafia in BOTH games we were in. What are the chances. I think that's the other reason why I kind of shied away from her a little because I didn't think the chances were likely. Boy was I wrong.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I think I should make it clear that I'm not trying to sound judgmental :frowning: you were able to help with 2 of the Mafia lynches. But I didn't really speak to you all that much during the game. I thought I would just being it up here... but... that... doesn't seem like it was a very good idea...

No, no...it's not you. it's me. I literally woke up to find out if we were right only to find out we were wrong and kind of just woke up with that horrible gut yuckiness. Not a great way to fully wake up. :/
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited August 2017
    I DO NOT like Em.

I don't really do well at defending myself. :lol: this applies to most games I was lynched in. Which has been a surprisingly small number, actually.

Well, in that case, if I'm ever mafia, I'll leave you to the end. :) (promise that's not a nasty or mean thing I'm saying, but it's just what mafia likes to hear...lol)

And my apologies to everyone. This really put me in a bad mood. I hope Em is happy. lol I can't believe she was mafia in BOTH games we were in. What are the chances. I think that's the other reason why I kind of shied away from her a little because I didn't think the chances were likely. Boy was I wrong.

Gambler's Fallacy? Tsk tsk :lol: I'm at least not someone who fell victim to that yet :open_mouth:
    unknown.png

No, no...it's not you. it's me. I literally woke up to find out if we were right only to find out we were wrong and kind of just woke up with that horrible gut yuckiness. Not a great way to fully wake up. :/

Oh, good. I'm pretty bitter about this, I'll try to hide it but I don't think I do a good job at it.
    unknown.png

Oh, good. I'm pretty bitter about this, I'll try to hide it but I don't think I do a good job at it.

I sure can't tell. I'm the one that can't hide emotion, though. lol I'm so mad that in another thread that I'm in the middle of a game in I pretty much just chewed someone out. Kind of. All because I'm so hyped up that I don't give a care at all about what's going on.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

I sure can't tell. I'm the one that can't hide emotion, though. lol I'm so mad that in another thread that I'm in the middle of a game in I pretty much just chewed someone out. Kind of. All because I'm so hyped up that I don't give a care at all about what's going on.

I'm glad you can't tell, at least. Trust me, if I wasn't able to re-read my posts before sending I would come off a lot worse, I have a pretty bad temper, even if I regret whatever I say like 3 seconds after :cold_sweat:
    unknown.png
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

I'm glad you can't tell, at least. Trust me, if I wasn't able to re-read my posts before sending I would come off a lot worse, I have a pretty bad temper, even if I regret whatever I say like 3 seconds after :cold_sweat:

Meeee
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I realized this during the game, but posting it then would've given away the last mafia. Congrats btw Mafia. :)
    In My Mafia game (the one before this one), Floppy said to Zinnia, "You know what they say..Mafia's tend to cook lasagna that doesn't fit in their oven." She was Mafia that game.
    In this game, She said to Em, "you know what they say...mafias tend to burn their pizza" She's Mafia this game.
    Conclusion:She's a natural. LOL!
    It's just too funny how Floppy did that 2 games in a row...not to mention her 1st 2 games.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    I realized this during the game, but posting it then would've given away the last mafia. Congrats btw Mafia. :)
    In My Mafia game (the one before this one), Floppy said to Zinnia, "You know what they say..Mafia's tend to cook lasagna that doesn't fit in their oven." She was Mafia that game.
    In this game, She said to Em, "you know what they say...mafias tend to burn their pizza" She's Mafia this game.
    It's just too funny how Floppy did that 2 games in a row...not to mention her 1st 2 games.

Floppy can tell the future! Or she just knows a lot of weird culinary facts about mafia :joy:
    unknown.png
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

Floppy can tell the future! Or she just knows a lot of weird culinary facts about mafia :joy:

Lol
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    And that is also why Em may have kept me. She knows I'm TERRIBLE at choosing the last mafia. So are Sonschi and Zinnia, obviously. lololol

I kept you because ypu suspected zinnia tbh
    Yay! We won! >:) When I get home from school, I'll update the mafia list.

I kind of freeloded this win, but oh well, thanks Emily! ;)

Did it for you boo
    I DO NOT like Em.

You're a great friend too, Lo <3

I was just misunderstood, that's all.
    I DO NOT like Em.

I wasnt aware i was normal to begin with bahahaha
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    I DO NOT like Em.

You're a great friend too, Lo <3

I was just misunderstood, that's all.

I'm still pouting and acting like a baby. :|
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I'm laughing at myself a little because I don't think I've ever been so mad at being fooled before. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm laughing at myself a little because I don't think I've ever been so mad at being fooled before. lol

Some of the others at Ultimate Mafia have been, lol.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

By Em? I tried so hard to find any games recently with her in it and I couldn't find any. My eye was really bugging me last night, so I just gave up. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    emilzydiva wrote: »

I kept you because ypu suspected zinnia tbh

Makes sense. I would, too. I had been suspecting her for days. I didn't remotely suspect you until Caro died.

Why did you kill Caro? I mean, I assumed it was because she suspected you a little, right?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

By Em? I tried so hard to find any games recently with her in it and I couldn't find any. My eye was really bugging me last night, so I just gave up. lol

Well, not by Em. Just in general
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    I am a culinary expert in mafia!!
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    But the worst part about this loss is that I have to mark it as 2 losses in my siggy cuz I played this game twice xD LOL
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8