Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Game - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    oh wait nevermind that's not even right because it's a different role reversed anyway

well, as i said, i don't ACTUALLY believe it. just a far fetched possibility
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I think it's probably Zinnia.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I think it's probably Zinnia.

I want to say the same thing but I don't want to say the same thing in case I'm wrong and I'd like to just crawl into a hole and not make any decisions and just, like, die.

xD
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    Roll over and die xD

Bwahaha!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Has Zinnia stated what card she is?

Yes? But only after TRibbo was lnyched if I remember correctly.
    As a rule of thumb, 1/4 of the total number of players will be reversed or Mafia-aligned as well. The reversed cards are guaranteed to have 1 power role, while the others are powerless, except for the ability to kill each night. So if there are 12 players, one of the 3 power roles will be reversed, while the other two are upright. In this case, there will be 7 powerless upright cards, 2 powered upright cards, 1 powered reverse card, and 2 powerless reversed cards.

That's what the first page introduction says. Only one PR for mafia.
    I'd like to hear from Zinnia, though, before I vote.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Lol it is funny watching you guys trying to figure out who the mafia is xD
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

Sonschi wrote: »

As a rule of thumb, 1/4 of the total number of players will be reversed or Mafia-aligned as well. The reversed cards are guaranteed to have 1 power role, while the others are powerless, except for the ability to kill each night. So if there are 12 players, one of the 3 power roles will be reversed, while the other two are upright. In this case, there will be 7 powerless upright cards, 2 powered upright cards, 1 powered reverse card, and 2 powerless reversed cards.

Actually, Zinnia stated she was the chariot before Tribbo said hers. I'm looking at it now.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    FloppyFish wrote: »

:|
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Seems like you asked icey. I'm jealous :D

I get a strange feeling from Em tbh. I can't really tell why but she seems too focused on Zinnia without a real reason.

:|

Actually, Zinnia stated she was the chariot before Tribbo said hers. I'm looking at it now.

Who said their role first, Em or Zinnia? I'll check as well but maybe you're faster.
    what's funny about it, are we wrong?

Stop talking.

I feel like I'm wrong.

I get a strange feeling from Em tbh. I can't really tell why but she seems too focused on Zinnia without a real reason.

But you thought Floppy was mafia. :/

I'm still not certain about Em, but she's putting way too much effort into it to be mafia.

Zinnia's not around. Is she normally on right now? Probably not. She's probably in bed.

And there is real suspicion for Zinnia to be mafia. I mean, she never once voted for any of the mafia people but for those who were townies only. That's pretty suspicious.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Stop talking.

I feel like I'm wrong.

Maybe it's funny because the focus so far is either on you or Zinnia? Maybe we should take a look at Lo?

Who said their role first, Em or Zinnia? I'll check as well but maybe you're faster.

I believe Zinnia was first.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Teehee I know everything >:) And ________________________, I know your secret >:)
    Mafia Stats

Stop talking.

I feel like I'm wrong.

Maybe it's funny because the focus so far is either on you or Zinnia? Maybe we should take a look at Lo?

Go ahead.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Well I've just had a bit of a gut all game and sometimes your gut is your best friend. I always forever and ever have never been pushy or voiced my TRUE gut feeling and I decided to give that a go this time. Nothing really came of it previously but she is STILL alive and that makes me really like my gut

If it turns out to be wrong then i'll go sit in a corner and think about my actions, lol
    DeKay wrote: »
    OKay, yeah that makes sense. You know, yesterday, before I lay down to sleep (so dramatic), I was thinking, "You know... what if Sonschi is actually a reversed fool and maybe Em is a normal cop and that's why she keeps on saying she has a strategy or whatever."

But you guys need to know I'm town, okay? XD

However, Sonschi made it clear that she only got my alignment but not my role. I would try believe that she's telling the truth cuz I don't think I've ever seen her straight out lie while she was a mafia before. Sure, she would hide certain details when she was a mafia, but she didn't when she said she didn't get my role. So, I hope I'm right and that we can trust her for now. I don't know. :D Help.

Emily would vote for Sonschi though, yes? It would be pretty strange not to.

Quote from Zinnia early day 6. Why would it be strange for Em to not vote for me? Em always called me conftownie. This doesn't make sense...

Well I've just had a bit of a gut all game and sometimes your gut is your best friend. I always forever and ever have never been pushy or voiced my TRUE gut feeling and I decided to give that a go this time. Nothing really came of it previously but she is STILL alive and that makes me really like my gut

If it turns out to be wrong then i'll go sit in a corner and think about my actions, lol

Just don't suck. your thumb. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Lol you guys are overanalyzing my comment, I just mean it is funny cuz everyone is so unsure, and I just know who it is for sure xD
    Mafia Stats

DeKay wrote: »
    OKay, yeah that makes sense. You know, yesterday, before I lay down to sleep (so dramatic), I was thinking, "You know... what if Sonschi is actually a reversed fool and maybe Em is a normal cop and that's why she keeps on saying she has a strategy or whatever."

But you guys need to know I'm town, okay? XD

However, Sonschi made it clear that she only got my alignment but not my role. I would try believe that she's telling the truth cuz I don't think I've ever seen her straight out lie while she was a mafia before. Sure, she would hide certain details when she was a mafia, but she didn't when she said she didn't get my role. So, I hope I'm right and that we can trust her for now. I don't know. :D Help.

Emily would vote for Sonschi though, yes? It would be pretty strange not to.

Quote from Zinnia early day 6. Why would it be strange for Em to not vote for me? Em always called me conftownie. This doesn't make sense...

I think she said that because DeKay was thinking about the possibility of me being a cop or something to do with my "tricks" I think. So then if I was an upright cop with you being a reversed fool and if I knew you were bad, then I would have voted for you and pushed you harder.

But I've always been pro town on you, believing your claim. So I'm no cop. Well, at this point the cards are out there anyway.
    Lol you guys are overanalyzing my comment, I just mean it is funny cuz everyone is so unsure, and I just know who it is for sure xD

anything can be interpreted

go talk to afterlife xD