Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Game - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Too bad we're not allowed to talk on-topic at night :(Can Could the mafia please tell icey who they wanna kill and we can shorten night to 5 minutes? :joy:

I'm so excited about the lynch that my English is under all pig :D Only Caro will get this pun ^^
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    The night phase is also there so that people can take a break and have time to catch up. Wouldn't want DeKay to wake up and find that it's already day 7 with 500 new messages. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    The night phase is also there so that people can take a break and have time to catch up. Wouldn't want DeKay to wake up and find that it's already day 7 with 500 new messages. :D

Weeeell, aren't there already 500 new messages since he has last posted? :D
    Wouldn't want to make that worse, then. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

What's the difference between 500 and 1,000 anyway ^^ Just kidding. When will night end then?
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member

500 more wouldn't do any harm.

pfft
    emilzydiva wrote: »

500 more wouldn't do any harm.

DeKay wouldn't mind I guess :p

What's the difference between 500 and 1,000 anyway ^^ Just kidding. When will night end then?

9.5 hours, at the time when day 6 would've ended.

I just checked. DeKay's last post was on page 108. There will be some more night posts so he will be busy reading all this :D

Woah, that's 6 am my time :s I won't be online again before 8 am... If not 9 am :D
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Too bad we're not allowed to talk on-topic at night :(Can Could the mafia please tell icey who they wanna kill and we can shorten night to 5 minutes? :joy:

I'm so excited about the lynch that my English is under all pig :D Only Caro will get this pun ^^

Hahaha I feel you :joy:
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

I just checked. DeKay's last post was on page 108. There will be some more night posts so he will be busy reading all this :D

Woah, that's 6 am my time :s I won't be online again before 8 am... If not 9 am :D

Yeah same but day should be 24 hours again, right?

KleineMuff wrote: »

Yeah same but day should be 24 hours again, right?

Day is 24 hours...unless you guys hammer.

Just a heads up i'm volunteering tomorrow but I'll try pop on when I can ofc

I'm so tired of playing. Such a long game
    I'm not sure how active I can be tomorrow since my boss is back from her vacation :sweat_smile:
    But I'll try to pop in as much as I can.

I already know who I will vote :sweat_smile:
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    The lady who sits behind me TALKS OUT LOUD WHILE SHE WORKS. It drives me insane. It's really bad today.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    The lady who sits behind me TALKS OUT LOUD WHILE SHE WORKS. It drives me insane. It's really bad today.

Is she talking to herself? xD

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Yay! :smiley: I just got back. I seem to never get the chance to vote for Mafia :sweat_smile: I'm sorry
    unknown.png
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Gah I wanna talk on topic so much rn :s
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »

Is she talking to herself? xD

Yep. My old boss used to yell at me when I did that, so I had to learn to not do it out loud. lol Now this lady behind me needs to learn it. To be honest, she enjoys when I "help" her. She likes to think things out loud and then let me weigh in. But I'm Accounts Receivable and she's IT. Um, can't weigh in that much. lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Anyone have suggestions for balancing school and softball? AP Euro has me stressed out beyond belief, and I'm letting softball fall behind because of it, which I really can't do. Now I'm up late working on AP stuff, haven't touched a softball today, and I'm awful at time management. Any ideas?
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Oh wow, good job guys. :D Sorry I didn't get to claim my card. I know it's off topic time now. :( I'll post my card later on then when it's Day phase again.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Oh wow, good job guys. :D Sorry I didn't get to claim my card. I know it's off topic time now. :( I'll post my card later on then when it's Day phase again.

And if I don't die.... :joy: But if I do die, then the only advice I can give you all is to just read back all the pages from the start. I'm sure you guys would be smart enough to figure it out. Hint hint wink wink.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    nicki minaj
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv