Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ***SIGN UPS ARE OPEN***CRUISE TOUR IS UP NOW***

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I'll be submitting a male male, I'll need you to make my sims Vul :3 I think I have my ideas

Oh, fire it! Especially since HEALTH-E's not on the show anymore. :o
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    I'm still interested... But you need to make them for me... Apparently my pc doesn't like s2... I did install it but it give me an error when I want to play...
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I'm still interested... But you need to make them for me... Apparently my pc doesn't like s2... I did install it but it give me an error when I want to play...

Aww. :'( Such a shame, S2 is awesome and then it doesn't work. :c
    Banner.png
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    I agree that sims 2 is probably the best, though sims 3 is a close second. It has detailed expansion, easy to run, and I feel like it focuses more on gameplay as a whole. I've mentioned it before that sims 4 gets a lot of stuff, but not a whole lot of new features.
    This is why I get frustrated that my mac can only handle sims 4 XD why did 2 have to come out before mac computers really started being compatible with different programs.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Have you tried to install Boot Camp for your mac, @CeltyGirly

It's a program that allows mac to run Microsoft Windows OS. I've heard numerous users saying that installing it has greatly increased their computer's gaming performance to run certain PC games. Some players are now able to play sims 4 at a relatively high graphic setting because of this.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    I need to create a new male sim... again. Because my mac just crashed upon exporting a sim file... uhgain >.>
    ._.
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    @M13Vulpecula I create my sims right now on Sims 3 and I will send you the pics so you can recreate them :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Aww... I've installed it on my mom's laptop but now it keeps on crashing when I create a sim... :s

At least I did try....
    🐸🐸🐸🐸.....
    And I also don't like it anymore....
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Have you tried to install Boot Camp for your mac, @CeltyGirly

It's a program that allows mac to run Microsoft Windows OS. I've heard numerous users saying that installing it has greatly increased their computer's gaming performance to run certain PC games. Some players are now able to play sims 4 at a relatively high graphic setting because of this.

but that costs money XP
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I used to love TS2, I would still play it but my computer is far too tempremental. I only have to breathe next to it and it throws a wobbly. :disappointed:

But yes, Looking back over the Ship tour, It must have taken you ages to build the new boat Vul. Especially the bottom part, Cuz TS2 is'nt like TS3 where you can use the Basement tool and landscape it, You actually have to build into the floor. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I need to create a new male sim... again. Because my mac just crashed upon exporting a sim file... uhgain >.>

Ugh.. hate it when crashes happen and all progress is lost. :c
    Banner.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    @M13Vulpecula I create my sims right now on Sims 3 and I will send you the pics so you can recreate them :)

Okay, looking forward to it. :)
    Banner.png
    And I also don't like it anymore....

:scream:
    Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I used to love TS2, I would still play it but my computer is far too tempremental. I only have to breathe next to it and it throws a wobbly. :disappointed:

But yes, Looking back over the Ship tour, It must have taken you ages to build the new boat Vul. Especially the bottom part, Cuz TS2 is'nt like TS3 where you can use the Basement tool and landscape it, You actually have to build into the floor. :)

Luckily I have some experience from the past. :) So it wasn't too tricky. But it took me a while to get it right. So many rooms and ideas..... :)
    Banner.png
    I'll go to bed now, I'll be mostly offline tomorrow - going to a theme park -, might be handy for here to know. :)
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I'll go to bed now, I'll be mostly offline tomorrow - going to a theme park -, might be handy for here to know. :)

Sounds exciting, I'm not one for theme parks myself, I'm too much of a scaredy cat duck. But if i could muster the courage i'd love to go on a rollercoaster. Anywho, hope you have fun! :)
    Christmas_Banner.png

Sounds exciting, I'm not one for theme parks myself, I'm too much of a scaredy cat duck. But if i could muster the courage i'd love to go on a rollercoaster. Anywho, hope you have fun! :)

Ah, thanks. :) hope you'll get the courage to try a coaster one day. :) they can be fun. :) Personally I'm not a looping fan myself...
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

Luckily I have some experience from the past. :) So it wasn't too tricky. But it took me a while to get it right. So many rooms and ideas..... :)

Even more impressive! I assumed it was a premade and you just edited the inside a bunch. Well done! That sure is a lot of work indeed.

And I swore you once mentioned how the twins would get split up... Oh well. I'll just have to wait eagerly then. :p
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

It's all just the anticipation. Once it starts you're fine. But the build up is AWFUL lmao
    App sent... ;)
    App sent... ;)

Gotcha, Katja! :)
    Banner.png
    Yay! Will get the pics of the girls to you later tonight!!!
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    I'm gonna make them right now so I don't forget since I'll be busy over the next few days.

Okay, looking forward to see them. :) Don't forget to use Adult instead of Young Adult, since that's just college age. ;)

Yeah, I made them but my internet is down so I'll have to send them later. (Currently using data on my phone.) The second of my two sims doesn't look quite how I want him to... so maybe you can help with that once I send them to you.)

Hey guys, how's the progress on your Sims going? :)
    Banner.png
    I'm done with creating my twins but I am still not inspired to work on their apps :(

I'm running out of sims ideas at the moment it seems >.>
    ._.