Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ISO Career Outfit Mod

simmerbrentleysimmerbrentley Posts: 203 Member
edited August 2017 in General Mods Discussion
Alrighty, I'm not on the hunt for another mod. I've currently got a handle on the overpopulation issue by using the Reduced Random Townies Generation mod over on MTS. Now I'm editing all of my NPC townies to include their career outfits. I'm able to modify their work clothes by using the "sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas" cheat, along with the "sims.get_sim_id_by_name" cheat. It seems in the moment they'll change into the clothes I assign; however, once I call up the NPC again at a later time (Pizza Delivery Dude) they switch back into their original career outfit. All I need is a mod that lets you modify the career outfit without using cheats, I'm sure this is the only way to make the outfit more permanent.

Please note that the nonpermanent career outfit issue only seems to affect careers that played Sims cannot have aka Nanny, Butler, Bartender, ect.
Post edited by simmerbrentley on

Comments

• simmerbrentleysimmerbrentley Posts: 203 Member
    Bump?
  • RomzarahRomzarah Posts: 195 Member
    I have been wishing for a lot more flexibility with career outfits too.. The only non cheat outfit change I found so far is the restaurant outfits.. I have searched for mods with no luck.. Well maybe if a few players chime in a mod maker will think it a good idea..
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited August 2017
    The reason those outfits always revert is because they are situation outfits, and not career outfits. There's no way at the moment to edit most of the situation outfits. I believe deaderpool is working on adding the option to change them to MCCC, but it has not been implemented for the types of roles you're looking for yet.

This mod has files which remove the situation outfits for bartenders, nannies, maids, and gardeners. It would mean that you'd have to have their "work clothes" be their "everyday" clothes, though. I don't know if there's a mod which does something similar for the pizza delivery people and the bartenders and baristas, unfortunately.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)