Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Our forum got shoved into a corner again

Man I was shocked I thought it was deleted for a second haha... but then I scrolled all the way down and it's at the bottom now >.>. They did give Sims 2 and sims 1 a separate forum though, that's nice.

Comments

• Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    I myself don't care all that much, that's the decision of the staff and I respect it. I don't care where this forum goes, as long as the community stays awesome.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    I got a bit scared too for a second, but I agree with @TinySpaceFox , as long as we have a forum I'm happy. :)
  • Options
    Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    *Shakes head* and thinks: "I wish they would stop trying to force Sims 4 down our throats." I guess if they thought to move this Sims 3 forum then we would maybe forget about it and start going to Sims 4 all of the time. NOT!
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    *Shakes head* and thinks: "I wish they would stop trying to force Sims 4 down our throats." I guess if they thought to move this Sims 3 forum then we would maybe forget about it and start going to Sims 4 all of the time. NOT!

Haha ikr! Well it could be worse, a few years ago when I was on this forum as well TS3 didn't even have their own creative corner. Now they made one for Sims 2 as well (or it was already somewhere where I never saw it I don't know).
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Yeah, I thought the same thing when I saw it. Relegated to the out of the way, forgotten corner again :|

Still, we tend to manage ourselves in the TS3 corner anyway. There isn't the squabbling or inane ridiculousness that goes on elsewhere, especially in the TS4 section. It's much more mature in here, and people are better behaved.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    Happy birthday to me. First I am over the hill and now my game is a "legacy". Where is my cane?
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Legacy titles? At least it is still not classed as a 'previous Sims game' :wink:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    Namaya92 wrote: »

Haha ikr! Well it could be worse, a few years ago when I was on this forum as well TS3 didn't even have their own creative corner. Now they made one for Sims 2 as well (or it was already somewhere where I never saw it I don't know).

Actually there was a Creative Corner for TS2 when this site first started as well as one for TS4. The Creative Corner for TS3 was just called Creative Corner, not The Sims 3 Creative Corner since the old forum from the old site was merged here. So the moderation moved the Creative Corner out of the TS3 section and placed it in the General section instead of renaming it to The Sims 3 Creative Corner. So during the pre-TS3 Creative Corner days, us TS3 players begged and pleaded for our very own TS3 Creative Corner section stating how unfair it was the TS2/TS4 had their own section as well as being able to post in The General Sims Creative Corner... :)
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    edited August 2017
    The forums have been cleaned up and reorganized. Everything is so much more organized but our old links still work, yay. Thanks, gurus!

ETA: This post got moved so seems a little out of context but hey, I'm still liking the new organization.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited August 2017
    I won't thank you all until you reopen CAW/CAP...

34grbzo.jpg35lccq9.jpg
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @Rflong7 It's back! Thank goodness. I've been scrolling through your thread looking for a world. :)
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @1need4kaffee I have a cane you can borrow if you want. :lol:
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    1need4kaffee1need4kaffee Posts: 486 Member
    @lauravonawesome it has to have a horn on it so I can aggravate my husband dogs.
  • Options
    PreslynnPreslynn Posts: 36 Member
    Sims 4 is the current game so obviously they are going to push it. They pushed 3 when that came out and 2 was "pushed in the corner" though many people still preferred 2. If you want to talk about Sims 3, the whole subforum with seven subcategories is still there. I'm interested to know how you want this to be handled? Do you want Sims 3, which is NOT the current game, to have as many forums as 4 and be at the very top of the page? Yes the creative corner thing was messed up if both 4 and 2 had one (though from what I understand it was called Creative Corner only because it was created when Sims 3 was the current game?) but all in all, 2 doesn't have nearly as many forums as 3 does.

The game before the current one always seems to be the one people seem to like the most at the time (other than with 1 and 2 because it was the biggest leap out of all of them and 2 was just amazing for its time). When 3 came out, there was constant complaining about rabbit holes, how the store is nickel and diming everyone and they wanted to eliminate custom content in the beginning, how the Sims looked better in the previous version etc. etc. Meanwhile, the creators will always push the current game. And if you don't like that game, even the little things will tick you off to no end.