Welcome to the D.N.A. Request Team – Designing Nature and Architecture Just for You! Our team of Sims 3 and Sims 4 creators is dedicated to bringing you outstanding service every step of the way. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
• Be courteous and respectful.
• Do not quote images.
• We do not use custom content in requests.
• We do not use the seasonal lot markers on residential lots.
• Re-uploads of the team’s creations are NOT allowed, regardless of any changes you may make to the original.
• No requests will be accepted from anyone who has re-uploads currently in their Studio or Gallery unless proof is provided that the original creator has given permission.
• Your request can be suspended if you do not respond to friend requests and questions within 3 days of a team member attempting contact with you. Requests can be reinstated after contact is made BUT it may take longer for you to get your request if the team member claimed another request in the meantime. Lack of contact will result in a request cancellation.
• If you are a member of another request team and you place a request with us, you agree implicitly that you will not use our creations for anything other than your own personal, in-game use. In other words, our creations are not to be used to meet the needs of another team nor may they be used in any other way outside your own game.
• If you request a particular team member to fulfill your request, it may or may not be claimed by that person.
• You cannot make a second request until your first one is complete. The exception to this is that you may have two requests in progress with our team as long as at least one of them is for a single Sim or single pet.
• D.N.A. reserves the right to decline or cancel any request that is, in the opinion of the active membership, unplayable on most computers.
• Breaking any of these rules may result in all future requests and posts by the offending party being ignored.