JUNE 19 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC Patch notes here.
Friday Highlights for June 15th are here! Head over here to check them out!

The EA Community Forum Team - Introducing the team members

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 997 EA Community Manager
edited July 2017 in Forum Ideas & Feedback
Hello all,

Just so you have some general overview who are the members of the Community Forum Team who will be frequenting the Sims forums we thought it would be a good idea post personal introductions on top the general intro here.

I’ll kick things off…

Name: While EA_Mage is my name on forums, my real name is Kristi. :)

Originally from: Born and raised in one of the Baltic states - Estonia. Nearly 6 years ago I packed my bags, got on a plane and flew to Ireland to start working for Star Wars: The Old Republic. First as game master, but then on the Support Forums for the game. When that shifted over to EA I moved to Answers HQ and now here I am.

Games I play at the moment: I’m mostly taking a break from games at the moment (shocking I know) to spend time with my TV and bookshelf. That said there a still a few games that invite me to turn on my PC every now and then…And completely lose track of time for hours at the time – Diablo (Diablo 3 currently, but I have 2 installed as well), older Sierra games (I pick one based on my mood – it has been Zeus: Master of Olympus this week), Heroes of Might and Magic (I have 1 to 6 installed so I mostly pick randomly), SimCity. I also have few mobile games that I play – TSTO, Candy Crush, SCBI, Bejeweled Blitz, Sims Freeplay.

Favorite games of all times: I have to start with World of Warcraft here, mainly because I pretty much spent 5 years playing just WoW. I gave other games a try in that time frame, but WoW was my game for 7 days a week (4 to 6 days of raiding) from Vanilla to mid Cataclysm. I’m steering clear of Wow these days…no need to tempt myself.
Aside from that, I have a real love for strategy games – C&C: Red Alert 3, Dawn of War 1 &2, Age of Empires series, city building games like Zeus and SimCity and of course Civilization series.

Other hobbies: I watch a lot of movies and TV shows – theme wise I’m pretty much up for anything, but comic book movies hold a special place in my heart (team Iron Man for the win!).
Books/comics also take up a lot of my time and in selecting those my choices are also very varied. I’m in the middle of the DC “Injustice: God Among Us” series and just finished “Interview with a vampire” (for the 5th time).

Others have also said that I am somewhat of a collector… I have no clue where they get that idea from.

Looking forward to seeing you all around. :)
Post edited by EA_Mage on

Comments

• EA_DavidEA_David Posts: 67 EA Community Manager
    edited March 14
    Howdy!

Name: Unsurprisingly it's David. ;)

Originally from: I'm from Ireland too! I moved up to work for Bioware back around the launch of Star Wars: The Old Republic. I eventually moved to the Answers HQ team. Most recently, I'll be helping out on most of the EA forums, including The Sims.

Games I play at the moment: I'm following the trends and playing Fortnite Battle Royale as my main game right now. I'm currently in a situation where I rarely get unbroken gaming time so I like something competitive that I can abandon at any time without hurting a team. Also sometimes I get lucky and find that I'd hidden in a lucky bush and I'm one of the last survivors in a match.

Favorite games of all times: Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past comes to mind, it's one of the all-time greats and very important to me.
    More recently, I love the Dark Souls series, and Titanfall 2 never gets old.

Other hobbies: Outside of gaming I love grabbing my bike and going for a nice spin. The countryside here is beautiful when it's not grey/windy/raining, and the beautiful sights on good days make all the rougher days work it.

Feel free to ping me if you have any questions, including about non-Sims stuff.
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 286 EA Moderator
    edited April 18
    Hey folks!

Great to meet all of you and happy to be here – you’ll be seeing my around every now and then.

Name:
    My name is Cian (“key-in”). :)

Originally from:
    I’m technically from Ireland but spent most of my life in the US before moving back to Ireland.

Games I play at the moment:
    I’m playing NieR Automata, PUBG, and a bunch of indie games of my Nintendo Switch. I’m also super eager to find time to play Yakuza 6 and the new God of War while also catching up on my enormous PS4 backlog.

Favorite games of all times:
    My number one game is, without a doubt, The Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening DX for Gameboy Color. Beyond that I love a mix of games such as Rez, Kingdom Hearts II, Mass Effect 2, Burnout Paradise, Sonic CD, Chrono Trigger, Shadow of the Colossus, and Final Fantasy V.

Other Hobbies:
    I’m an avid hot cocoa drinker and love to just randomly explore cities. When not doing either of those things (or, in some cases while doing those things I love to listen to music and watch movies. I love everything from blockbuster films to horror and indie films. My musical taste is similarly varied. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top