Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3 special drinks?

Hi my sim completed Professor of Drinks skill journal challenge in mixology skill and I got this alert that my sim can now serve 3 special drinks. I had a look what drinks are added on bar but nothing I can find. Is there anyone has completed this challenge or is it just a glitch?

Comments

• TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    It might be broken. All I found was this thread on MTS:

http://modthesims.info/t/431396

I have had a sim complete that skill challenge a long time ago. I vaguely recall not getting the 3 special drinks either.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    @TreyNutz Thanks so much. At least, now I see what should be added on the list but looks like it's broken. :)
  • Saltysea21Saltysea21 Posts: 182 Member
    I'm not sure if this would help since I haven't had that problem, but what about trying to repair your game?
    This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.
    edited August 2017
    Saltysea21 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this would help since I haven't had that problem, but what about trying to repair your game?
    I haven't tried to repair anything in my game. I just gave up learning those 3 special drinks. Is there any other way to learn them?

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    TS3's Repair Game only fixes or adjusts the Origin tie-in (and of course only for those on Patch 1.69). I wasn't aware it actually tries to do anything with the game files itself like the Repair Game function for TS4 does.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    igazor wrote: »
    TS3's Repair Game only fixes or adjusts the Origin tie-in (and of course only for those on Patch 1.69). I wasn't aware it actually tries to do anything with the game files itself like the Repair Game function for TS4 does.

Yes and also my game is 1.67, so I can't use repair game feature in Origin. :)