Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

β™₯ Supernatural Island... β€‹πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ πŸ§šπŸ§ β€‹πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈβ€‹ πŸΊπŸ§›πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ=]

Comments

• MoinesseMoinesse Posts: 155 Member

@Rflong7 Are you familiar with World of Warcraft's, Dark Moon Faire? It would look great in your new world if some talented person could build it. It would need to be on a 64x64 lot connected to a lake or ocean for the fishing area. I love WoW and go to the faire every month, lol. It would be the perfect lot for your world.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Rflong7 I will start a new thread with my world in at some point so you can see my progress so far :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited September 2017
    @Rflong7 - Could you modify some of the houses from Champs-les-Sims to work in this world? It would save you a bit of time from building from scratch :)

ETA: tag
    Post edited by despina53 on
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Rflong7

awesome looking apartments for the town centre, is the second pic going to be the main town centre in the world? if so it's a nice size. The junkyard build is completely in keeping with the rest of the area and as always the weather looks so atmospheric and beautiful. :) Your builds are so unique I just wish I could help you in some way as I know you have so many to do..
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    @Rflong7 gorgeous pics <3 and there's real harmony. I've looked at some worlds where the building don't fit with the world or with each other but you've got it spot on. Either building floats your boat or it does not. Inspiration isn't a tap either particularly if you are working to a schedule. I don't know how you work but maybe a couple of days away from building might help. I don't know how you plan to populate your world but perhaps time creating witches, werewolves etc might make the building task less daunting.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • TefnuitTefnuit Posts: 63 Member
    The moon pic does look cool, love how your world is coming together. Thank you for the spoilers.
  • Imagamerkitty12Imagamerkitty12 Posts: 111 Member
    edited September 2017
    I'm really looking forward to this world! I'd love to help in anyway I can, even if it's just testing it. :)
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2017
    Wow! Nice job with the world building!

So is the bay area going to have underwater lots for the mermaids? :o
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    I'm really looking forward to this world! I'd love to help in anyway I can, even if it's just testing it. :)

Awesome! I'm working on connecting at least 1 dive lot to the hidden island and 1 dive lot for the mermaids. I'd love feedback on the weather- if it's too sunny or not. :)
    @Sigzy05 wrote: Β»
    Wow! Nice job with the world building!

So is the bay area going to have underwater lots for the mermaids? :o

Thanks!
    Not right in the bay area because it's too shallow but there will be five and one is right off that area. :)
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Rflong7

sadly as you well know I am the worst builder on the planet but I am happy to help in any other way you might want me to :)
    Put simply my stuff isn't good enough to grace one of your beautiful worlds. I do have a wizard called Dave who lives with a werewolf called Gorm and a little b,lack cat called Nigel. I am rather pleased with the three of them and you are most welcome to use them. I will say that Dave and Gorm don't have that kind of relationship. Dave is more of a protective elder brother. I was going to develop a story where Dave falls for a fairy but things get difficult when she realises that marrying Dave means Gorm and Nigel are part of the package. Neither are kind to furniture.

Will post pics tomorrow when I fire up the laptop.

And yes a group test sounds a good idea if it makes life a little easier for you :)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.

Sim enim est vita
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Hi @Rflong7 ,

I would love to help with a build or two ..... even though I'm not quite sure if my building skills are good enough to create something suitable for your awesome world x
    As mentioned.

uqJyZbL.png
    Dave
    UN6ysHk.png
    Dave with Nigel the Cat
    JJLxynx.png
    Gorn
    3WrmTwd.png
    Just to prove even werewolves have an intellectual side.

Not offended in the slightest if you think they are not what you want.

Sim enim est vita
  • Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    It looks great Rflong, but everything you make looks great! Can't wait to play this amazing island. :)
    Awesome! I'll finish the dive lot and check the ini files then upload it. If you want to share lots and Sim just link them here. :cookie:

@Bettyboop55 They Wonderful Sims and just what will fit in the world- if you'll link them that'll be great. I'll hoard all Sims for adding to the world when it's done. :mrgreen:

Sim enim est vita
  • LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,659 Member
    Hi, what you have done looks great. We've needed a world like this for years :p Do you have lot sizes set for the festival and cemetery yet? And will there be space for the Uni lots? Ha, I am so excited about this I installed the game again lol :D
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
    Hi, what you have done looks great. We've needed a world like this for years :p Do you have lot sizes set for the festival and cemetery yet? And will there be space for the Uni lots? Ha, I am so excited about this I installed the game again lol :D

Thanks! :mrgreen:

Yes, there is a lot in town for Grim's Cemetery, there is a lot for the Carnival lot on the road - it's like between all the towns and it has space for Carnies and a club right next to it- was my plan. :)
    I left a lot in the Mermaid area for the resort lot and I hope the lot I have in the Fairy area is big enough for the Renaissance fair. :)
    edited September 2017
    that sounds fantastic! So what lots need to be built yet? And if the festival needs built what size is it?

Lol just saw your above posting :D
    that sounds fantastic! So what lots need to be built yet? And if the festival needs built what size is it?

Lol just saw your above posting :D

Oh, there's so many lots to build. When I started listing them I whimpered just a little and then stopped trying to list them. Most lots aren't built.
    Got it downloaded, might be able to get on in the morning and do a couple test games in live mode, what you do have built is wonderful. The vault of antiquity would go well with the witch dr lot :)
    edited September 2017
    Got it downloaded, might be able to get on in the morning and do a couple test games in live mode, what you do have built is wonderful. The vault of antiquity would go well with the witch dr lot :)

Wonderful! and Thanks. :mrgreen:

I did think of that and the idea I had was to put it in the basement... with stairs going around and around down about 3 levels... with torch lights along the way. :)
    *All open so the Sim can be seen walking an open area on a metal bridge/rail.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top