Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discord

IomaiIomai Posts: 251 Member
Hey guys,

Today I found an app for gamers called Discord. I'm still learning all the tools and whatnot of it. It's a texting and voice messaging app that can also be put on practically any device. I'd thought I'd post something about it here since the only games I play are Assassin's Creed and TS3... a few other PS4 games too. So if you guys want to get it and try it out with me, my tag is #7420 (Iomai) to add me. I already made a text channel for it too.

Comments

• UnrealRootUnrealRoot Posts: 307 Member
    I tried adding you but it didn't work. Is it lomai#7420 or have you used a different nickname?
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Assassins Creed, huh? I have Assassins Creed black flag.......have yet to try it out (also have ps4)........
  • IomaiIomai Posts: 251 Member
    @UnrealRoot Nope, no change. My nickname is a capital i not a lowercase L if that helps.

@Bear31 I have Black Flag too but I also have the Ezio trilogy and beating all three of those comes before Black Flag for me lol.
  • UziUzi Posts: 61 Member
    I'm pretty new to it. I'd like to chat with other simmers.
    Sucker4Pain
  • DelsabreDelsabre Posts: 137 Member
    Just make a discord server people can join as they please. :p
    Here, made one as example.

https://discord.gg/PkMq2AY
  • dominimpdominimp Posts: 162 Member
    >:)

There is a Reddit Sims Discord

Not a lot of members on it atm but if you are new to discord and play The Sims then this a good place to start. From there you can friend people. (=

>:)