Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Known store issues (please read before posting).

Figured I'd post this here as I've seen umpteen threads about the same thing. But hopefully it helps someone.
(any way we can sticky this @SimGuruDrake ?)

1) No ads to earn SP

This has been a known issue since May; the ads that let us earn bonus SP were broken, as they would play through without paying out. Therefore, ads are now disabled for everyone until further notice.

Here is the board I made on Answers HQ; EA_Mai responded, and this is her update as of July 12th:

Hi everyone,

As you have already noticed, the option to watch ads is not available right now.

We are investigating the issue we have been talking about in this thread. We didn't want you to watch ads and not get the SimPoints in return, so we have temporarily disabled them while we look into it.

I will keep you updated in this thread with any new information.

Thanks for you patience,

-Mai

2) Barnacle Bay/Buccaneer's Bounty "Own It But Don't"

If you purchased The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure (which includes the world + Buccaneer's Bounty), which is no longer available, the store will not recognize that you own them and you'll need to repurchase the items in order to complete any compilations they're part of.

These compilations include:

-No Tricks, Just Treats
-Quaint Cottage Collection
-Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty

Both versions of each item have the same ID. But, according to the chat I had with EA customer service, Maxis has no plans to fix this.

3) Sale page hasn't changed in forever.

EA is aware of this and has been for some time.

See the official response from Maxis in the third post on this page.

If you've experienced issues other than the ones listed here, please add them below.

-von
I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif