Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When will we see our ideals in the Sims 4!

Some of our ideals and request we have for the Sims 4 is so overdue, I would love to see more of our ideals we have for The Sims 4 implemented in the game. Like transportation, Pets,Seasons,Vacation, a real generation ,farming expansion pack.Plus more food, drinks, smoothie recipes. How much longer do we have to wait for ideals to be in the game?

Comments

• Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    Well they obviously don't ignore us, but people seem to forget that you can't make stuff out of the blue. They need resources, money, and the time and crew to do it. And some of those things I don't think they have enough of.

It would be nice to have everything we ever wanted but it's not like we are gonna get them all at once.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Some of our ideals and request we have for the Sims 4 is so overdue, I would love to see more of our ideals we have for The Sims 4 implemented in the game. Like transportation, Pets,Seasons,Vacation, a real generation ,farming expansion pack.Plus more food, drinks, smoothie recipes. How much longer do we have to wait for ideals to be in the game?

pets will likely come out in November so there's one
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    They might look at the ideas, but they don't just take all the ideas and throw them into the game. Which is good because some of you have very bad ideas. #noshade
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    GoddessqueenbGoddessqueenb Posts: 89 Member
    edited July 2017
    They might look at the ideas, but they don't just take all the ideas and throw them into the game. Which is good because some of you have very bad ideas. #noshade
    The only bad ideas they added is that transgender stuff! Because everyone is so confused of what they really are. #wannabe
    Post edited by Goddessqueenb on
  • Options

I know someone found codes for pets but, that's no guarantee that is the next expansion pack.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Well they obviously don't ignore us, but people seem to forget that you can't make stuff out of the blue. They need resources, money, and the time and crew to do it. And some of those things I don't think they have enough of.

It would be nice to have everything we ever wanted but it's not like we are gonna get them all at once.

Well they claim they are doing well !!
    Post edited by Goddessqueenb on
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    They're coming. Toddlers did arrive after all. It's just that they've been very slow compared to previous games. And secretive. During The Sims 2 era, you'd learn about the next EP a month after the current EP was released. I know I keep repeating that point, but yeah, I miss that kind of community engagement.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    I know they are listening and some of them want to do more. I seen one of the gurus mention something about transportation and another talk about farming. So yeah they are reading and listening to our request. :/;)
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member

I know someone found codes for pets but, that's no guarantee that is the next expansion pack.

Yeah but it was also leaked and listed for sale in November by a European retailer. It's more than just one little code.
  • Options
    Well, until EA announce it, than it will be true! Until than we will have to wait and see.
  • Options
    Deadlywoman1969Deadlywoman1969 Posts: 5 New Member
    Agree! I would like to know too!! This 1 expansion a year is sad.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Everything they have put out this year has pretty much been our ideas family play toddlers vampires have been all been heavily requested and full of details I have seen requested especially with the toddlers. Maybe none of these have been ideas of yours but its finally happening I've seen the change since SimGuruRachel left the team the game is now being made for us. I would love to see all you requested ok maybe not the smoothie recipes but good luck with that who knows maybe one day you will get it.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    CrueltivityCrueltivity Posts: 161 Member
    My request is to scrap this garbage and start making The Sims 5 (an updated version of The Sims 2)
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    My request is to scrap this garbage and start making The Sims 5 (an updated version of The Sims 2)

YES! (I mean, I wouldn't really call TS4 garbage, but I also want them to start making TS5. :P)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    How much longer do you have to wait for ideals in the game? No idea...

It is wrong really though, as there is still base game stuff that players are still requesting that has still not made it after almost three years. That is worrying...

:disappointed:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CalebFillionCalebFillion Posts: 293 Member
    The only bad ideas they added is that transgender stuff! Because everyone is so confused of what they really are. #wannabe

And this sort of statement is what makes some of us really upset. The only people confused are the ones who are tranphobic. It is a lovely gesture on their part and I applaud them for it.
  • Options
    CalebFillionCalebFillion Posts: 293 Member

This company has billions and hundreds of coders. They can and do work at things I am sure. I don't mind the load screens but it would be nice to have a really great ex generations where the kids recognise their aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents etc. And said relatives could be rung up to babysit. Maybe that is why EP's are taking longer. Maybe EA heard us back in sims 3 with all the moaning and are now working to make sims 4 something great. Who knows.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

This company has billions and hundreds of coders. They can and do work at things I am sure. I don't mind the load screens but it would be nice to have a really great ex generations where the kids recognise their aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents etc. And said relatives could be rung up to babysit. Maybe that is why EP's are taking longer. Maybe EA heard us back in sims 3 with all the moaning and are now working to make sims 4 something great. Who knows.

If they heard 'moaning' from the TS3 years then why did they only take the easy option of 'remove instead of improve' which has not had a very positive effect?

:disappointed:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,192 Member

I think we nee to keep in mind cost, time , and revenue
  • Options
    geoffreypageoffreypa Posts: 355 Member

I think we nee to keep in mind cost, time , and revenue
    Which we provide :) if they can't put the effort in to make us happy they will be getting less money.

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I would like to see some tradional EPs now,...any day now..~~~~ but I'm sort of sick of all the food and food animations etc., I want builders to get a pack, like today. :)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

We'll see Pets in November I'm sure.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I want carnivals and waterparks as well as a Romantic EP or Gamepack.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited August 2017
    Several things I requested for The Sims 3 in 2012 were added 2 years later in The Sims 4.

From the launch day the people requested for toddlers, they were added 3 years later.

I would say we should see our ideas in 2019 or 2020 or in The Sims 5.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member

Agree not a fan of it either
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon