NOVEMBER 15 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4! Check out whats fixed.
The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs: Create The Most Unique Pets With Create A Pet! Read more on the blog.
The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

Coin laundry machines Please!!!

CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 388 Member
I don't know how impossible it would be but if we could get machines that need a laundry card or uses sim $ would be great!
Then I can make a laundromat.

Comments

• TurloughdudeTurloughdude Posts: 550 Member
    Ah, laundromats, those who couldn't afford washers and dryers can go there to do their laundry. Yeah, i agree, that would be great. Also, we could use new vending machines and arcade machines to pass the time.
  • ZoaeaZoaea Posts: 75 Member
    Yes just make simoleons get subtracted from sim running laundry and added to owner (npc or player). That would be awesome and I don't think it would require extra animations? x]
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,414 Member
    edited August 1
    I agree I made a thread about wanting laundromats in this section. Same as ts3.
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 388 Member
    lasummerb wrote: »
    I agree I made a thread about wanting laundromats in this section. Same as ts3.

Oh sorry didn't see it. I think laundry will be a lot better in the sims 4.
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 169 Member
    Yes, Hoping coined operated washer and dryers is an option for business owner's.
  • jude72plajude72pla Posts: 737 Member
    Didn't they say that washer and dryers in a stuff pack would only work at your home lot?
  • notmothergothelnotmothergothel Posts: 24 New Member
    Even if this is something that would need to be in a bigger pack, it would bring so much more to the SP.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 24,100 Member
    edited August 21
    jude72pla wrote: »
    Didn't they say that washer and dryers in a stuff pack would only work at your home lot?

Yes - they did. I know I was disappointed as I don't want a washer on my home lots - so no laundromat I am even thinking about not getting the pack at all then. I don't think laundry when I think Eco friendly - even the wash tub is not really eco- friendly to me.
    RIP Dad - You are gone, but our Love for you is Forever. - June 23, 2017

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 5,540 Member
    coin op washers and dryers like these

http://imgur.com/a/HqmRr

and @Writin_Reg no players plays the same some players went a bit of reality in my case the addition of washers and dryers makes my sim homes more complete
    http://friendlysimmers.forumotion.ca/

http://delightfulsims.net/index.php

Please note that forums are in maitnance mode

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • HelkkuliHelkkuli Posts: 74 Member
    It would be so nice! With CL we got rental apartments and this would add more realism in to game. My sim lives in a plum apartment and she could go and do her laundy this way so that I could keep realism in my game and still have my sim wear clean clothes.
    14453827.jpg

CHECK OUT MY CELEBRITY LOOK A LIKE SIMS AND DOG BREEDS FROM MY INSTAGRAM @anomitesplayssims

My origin id is anomites
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 1,654 Member
    If we have to pay for it, then just having a skin with a coin slot pattern on the front might work?
    "I'm not saying Stuff Packs thrill me to my wretched, rotting core. I'm just saying that we only get one expansion pack a year because Devs only have one pair of hands. You want to buy more half-finished packs like Get To Work? Do you?"
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 2,161 Member
    Hmm.. How about placing a sim in a residential lot that looks like a laundromat, then going there to visit? Either with a club or solo. You could even set up other clubs to go there as well.

It has to be in a home but maybe it can be in someone else's home?
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 2,774 Member
    I would love it if they made a version that took one sim dollar. Hopefully, they can add it one day since it would be a different version from what they intend to add to this pack.