Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can somebody make a mod where adults could carry children toddler-style?

KlumsyKateKlumsyKate Posts: 451 Member
I need somebody to create a mod where I could carry a child on the hip like a toddler! Can anyone make a mod like this?

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited July 2017
    Is this for story telling purposes or for game play purposes? If just for story telling purposes, you could try poses. I found this - didn't check to see if link still works, though. Scroll down to Hold Me Daddy
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    For TS3? The intersection between mod developers and animators isn't a very large one. That's why the vast majority of TS3 mods re-use animations that already exist in the game to some extent. A pose pack as suggested might be the closest we would ever be able to get for this one.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • KlumsyKateKlumsyKate Posts: 451 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Is this for story telling purposes or for game play purposes? If just for story telling purposes, you could try poses. I found this - didn't check to see if link still works, though. Scroll down to Hold Me Daddy

Not reLly for story telling purposes. But I'll check out link! :)
  • KlumsyKateKlumsyKate Posts: 451 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    For TS3? The intersection between mod developers and animators isn't a very large one. That's why the vast majority of TS3 mods re-use animations that already exist in the game to some extent. A pose pack as suggested might be the closest we would ever be able to get for this one.

Oh I see.