Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cast an actor as that sim!

Comments

• Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Bessieboo Good choices! I can especially see Luke Perry as Devin! Thank you! Devin is often a Bridgeport first-pick husband for my sims. :lol: Though his kids are a bit unfortunate if they are women.

@GrijzePilion Devin getting all this attention! It will inflate his ego! :wink: I have him on my dropbox and you can find the link in the first post of the thread: Hot Sim Compendium. Here's a link: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/918358/the-hot-sim-compendium/p1

@venusdemilosims hehe Thank you! More love for Devin! :heart: Woo! I was hoping we'd get to cast the rest of the family!
    Sebastian...I am going to say...Brad Pitt! :)
    For Madison, I am thinking Sandra Bullock!
    And I was waiting to cast Savannah after your first post. So I was very ready to say Jane Lynch 100%! Especially with her tomboy qualities! :3

@KaikoMikkusu Oh I for sure agree 100% I try to think also of actors who have played similar characters. :)
    Roomies...
    For Stiles Mcgraw, I think I'll go with Jake Gyllenhaal!
    Blair Wainwright...how about Evanna Lynch?
    Cyclone Sword...i think Justin Long would play a cute Cyclone! Would need to dye his hair, though. :tongue:
    Emma Hatch makes me think of Rebel Wilson. I think she could pull it off!
    Finally, for Tamara I would go with Deepika Padukone, a bollywood actress. :smiley:
    For Susan and Boyd...hmm I'd go Susan Sarandon again for...Susan. :lol: Humorously enough. For Boyd...Nicholas Cage. :3

@JoAnne65 It's because my avatar is Jared Leto! :lol:
    large.jpg
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited July 2017
    Well good job then!! Loved him at first sight.

I'm curious who is to play my vagabond, Lance.

2198599_orig.png

p.s. I started creating him with an actor in mind by the way, but as so often he changed into himself during the process
    5JZ57S6.png
    @JoAnne65 hehe, thanks! You are the second person to recognize him without me saying who it was. :tongue:

Lance is a cool looking sim! Hmm...I think Andreas Muñoz could work! :3
    Had to google that, yes, I can live with that haha (he will need light blue contacts). (source of inspiration btw was Richard Armitage in his role as Thorin Oakenshield)

Keep 'm coming, I like this game :)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • GrijzePilionGrijzePilion Posts: 588 Member
    edited July 2017
    @Emily4331 thanks! And what skins are you using? They look amazing. And I gotta have those poses you're using!
    Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88!
    (oh, and follow me on my Tumblr)
    i5-6600K • 16GB • 2x GTX 1070 • 2x 500GB 850 EVO
    edited July 2017
    @Emily4331 thanks! And what skins are you using? They look amazing. And I gotta have those poses you're using!

I'll have to get you the links for everything later. Not on my computer at the moment! :) I can tell you the skins are Kurasoberina's Ultra HD. I can't link to her tumblr blog because it has some nudity on it to show off the skins, but she is easy to find! :3
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    First of all, all of your sims look authentic and beautiful!

@Emily4331 for Stephanie Halloway I'm thinking of Charlize Theron but with dark hair, like here:
    2005b-charlize-theron-400_0.jpg?itok=6WTuHmRU

@coco for Emiko I think about Julia Roberts, not because of the facial features, more for the colors and the general charm
    250px-Julia_Roberts_2011_Shankbone_3.JPG

@venusdemilosims Kaydence reminds me Selena Gomez a little, something with the hair

@GrijzePilion for Amber and Holly I would go with Emma Stone and Kristen Stewart, respectively.

@venusdemilosims for aunt Savannah I would pick Judy Greer (maybe it's just specific angle)

• GrijzePilionGrijzePilion Posts: 588 Member
    @GrijzePilion for Amber and Holly I would go with Emma Stone and Kristen Stewart, respectively.
    I ship that. They'd work really well, I think. Not sure about the on-screen chemistry, but they'd work.
    Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88!
    (oh, and follow me on my Tumblr)
    i5-6600K • 16GB • 2x GTX 1070 • 2x 500GB 850 EVO
    @Avatarit Great pics! Charlize Theron is great! I'd be happy to have her play Stephanie! :3 Also, Selena Gomez is a great pic for Kaydence!

Let's see if I can dig up some more simmies here...

Who would play my sim Andrea Browlin:
    tYE93w4.jpg

And Devin and Mia's daughter: Alexis
    jUOyByD.jpg

And why not just finish the family at this point?

Alexis's son, Tyson:
    yhlPeRf.jpg

Mia's son, Seth:
    mCFGamH.jpg

Devin's daughter, Donya:
    mMmEe7g.jpg

Devin's husband, Amir:
    EK8NcA7.jpg

Seth's husband, Sean:
    e9LuLeL.jpg

And Mia's twin daughters...
    Maria:
    JG9xD2m.jpg

And Cecilia:
    aYzePp6.jpg

And yes, I know that family makes no sense. You'd have to have followed them from the beginning. :lol: It is a drama circus! :tongue:

• GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member

Okey dokey, so I have already given a few others this list for poses I use a lot for my male sims:
    modthesims.info/download.php?t=523730

modthesims.info/download.php?t=521894

modthesims.info/download.php?t=540481

asgemsims.blogspot.com/2012/08/men-pose-pack-for-males-s.html
    (that link will give you an age restriction warning because that site also has questionable poses. Just don't leave that page if you don't want to see them :lol: )

As for the girls, they might be harder to track down because I know I use some ancient ones, but I'll try my best. :smile:
    I know I've used these:
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=521894

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=521393

http://modthesims.info/d/549501

Unfortunately, some of the poses I use are in a merged file from 2012, so god only knows. :lol: I can probably find them later when I can see their name in game, but for now that's all I can provide. :smile:
    GITTE2001 wrote: »
    @Emily4331 Maria reminded me of Diane Guerrero right away.

I totally see it! :3 Awesome pick!
    @Emily4331 for Maria and Cecilia I would pick Kim Kardashian, not for the personality, just the basic looks, she has the right skintone
    Kim_Kardashian_2011.jpg
    and here with eye glasses-
    article-0-0F5F513200000578-19_634x601.jpg

@JoAnne65 Lance: I know it's not spot on but I'm feeling a vibe of Gerard Butler or James McAvoy
    gerard-butler-rehab-confirmed.jpg
    james-mcavoy.jpg

@Avatarit I can see the Kim K resemblance! Also, I am kind of flattered. :lol: Makes me think my sims have good genes to produce daughters that remind you of any Kardashian! :lol: It also makes a ton of sense, since Kim is part middle eastern and Maria and Cecilia are the daughters of Mia (who was intended to be vaguely Hispanic-american) and Amir, who is intended to be 100% Iranian! :smiley:
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @Avatarit I can see the Kim K resemblance! Also, I am kind of flattered. :lol: Makes me think my sims have good genes to produce daughters that remind you of any Kardashian! :lol: It also makes a ton of sense, since Kim is part middle eastern and Maria and Cecilia are the daughters of Mia (who was intended to be vaguely Hispanic-american) and Amir, who is intended to be 100% Iranian! :smiley:

That's a cool combination! :lol:
    edited July 2017
    @Emily4331
    Andrea Browlin: Sharon Stone (I'm assuming like in Sims age isn't an issue; we'll just give the oldies a youth potion and the deceased some ambrosia if necessary :p )(beautiful sim by the way)
    Alexis: hard one.... Carole Bouquet.
    Tyson: Jimmy Fallon (when he was a kid :grimace: ).
    Seth: Dan Howell (hey, who knows he can act!)
    Donya: Drew Barrymore (some strong youth potion needed there...)
    Amir: (mjammie!) Colin Farrell.
    Sean: a young James Spader (sorry, I'm old, which influences the pond I'm fishing in :D )
    Maria: Sandra Bullock. (eta: oh, yes, or Kim Kardashian, definitely)
    Cecilia: Teri Hatcher.

5JZ57S6.png
    edited July 2017
    @JoAnne65 Sharon Stone - Oooh! Good choice! Of course, age doesn't matter! :3
    Carole Bouquet - I can see it a bit! I remember when she was born in-game, I always thought she looked a bit like Anna Paquin. :smile:
    Jimmy Fallon - oh my god that is adorable! Hahaha! Perfect!
    Dan Howell - I had to google him, but yeah! He's cute enough! He'll have to pack on some muscle, though! Seth is pretty ripped in-game. :tongue:
    Drew Barrymore - Aww! Yes! That is perfect!
    Colin Farrell - Ohhh! He'd be a good one! Amir is gay in my game, and I know Farrell has played those types of roles before, too. He'd be a solid choice!
    James Spader - AHHH! That is an AMAZING choice! Absolutely perfect! I love it! :3
    Sandra Bullock - Good choice! I could totally see it!
    Teri Hatcher - For starters, I'm glad you chose different people for them, since they aren't identical twins! :3 I think a young Teri Hatcher fits Cecilia pretty well! Great picks overall! :smiley:

@KaikoMikkusu I can see where you're coming from. A untouched Boyd, to me, looks eccentric while also being a bit of a pretty boy. Though most people don't comment much on Nic Cage's looks, I think a younger Nic Cage is a pretty guy:
    af07e90de7f5fc56c504c7710c4d09c6.jpg

I like what you did with Boyd, by the way! He looks cute! Now I'll have to try to beat you when I give him a makeover for my thread. :tongue:
    I've never seen Arrow, admittedly, but I can totally see the girl who plays Overwatch being a good fit for Blair as well!

I think for sure people usually go for the more conventionally attractive. Part of the reason I did the Hot Sim Compendium was to show people how some sims they might ignore at first glance are good looking sims hiding under bad EA aesthetic choices. I think for sure Boyd is one of those. I know a few people who love Cyclone and Stiles's looks, but yeah you don't hear a lot about Boyd. Heck, even I skipped over him in that thread - but I will for sure give him another look! :smile:

I'm not sure why that picture isn't working. :lol: But I thought of a new casting for Boyd based on your picture!

How about a younger Randy Harrison?
    Randy-randy-harrison-34453946-942-1400.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Emily4331 For Andrea I'd go with Shannon Doherty when she played on Charmed, just put the blond hair on her an bingo. :) I dunno about the others. I don't watch tv anymore and rare movies, so some of the names I'm unfamiliar with. I do agree with Kim K for Marie though...she nailed that one.
    @bekkasan Shannen Doherty is a good choice! :smiley:
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Great idea for a thread!

Most of the actors I am familiar with are either ancient or dead :# With a little googling, I was able to familiarize myself with some of the names mentioned in this thread and see that some great choices were made :) Lovely sims everyone :)

I am currently playing my sim Jordan and thought I would submit him for consideration :)
    31827318723_d44f447052_b.jpg
    @Mikezumi Yay Jordan!

I am thinking Eric Stoltz!

eric-stoltz-gettyimages-3196004_1600jpg.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I will submit Bekka and Patrick and see who y'all come up with. :)

26291977044_200fbe3f6c_c.jpg