Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just Finished Bram Stoker's "Dracula"

HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
Did anyone read "Dracula" after the Vampire GP was released? So many vampire-loving Simmers commented about "Bram Stoker's Dracula", so I decided to read it and...

...did anyone else picture Vlad Straus as Dracula the entire time? :D Honestly the way Stoker described Dracula - the nose, mustache, skin, white hair - I think Sims 4 Vlad matches his appearance to a T.

aSE16f8.gif

Comments

• MadRadMandeeMadRadMandee Posts: 110 Member
    Yes absolutely! Vlaud is a great Dracula :)
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I have yet to of finished the book, but yes, I think Vlaud makes a great Dracula. :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I read it back in 2012. I don't have the GP though, but I do know most vampire fiction has references to Dracula. :D

The first part with Jonathan in the castle was very eerie.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    @icmnfrsh The crawling down the wall was pretty creepy for me. :o
    aSE16f8.gif
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    I read the book back in 2007-I believe I finished Dracula on Halloween night
    6adMCGP.gif
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

Oo extra creepy ;)
    aSE16f8.gif
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

Oo extra creepy ;)

and that was *after* a week earlier I had finished readinh "Frankenstein" and before reading "Phantom of the Opera"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    @icmnfrsh The crawling down the wall was pretty creepy for me. :o

Oh yeah! I already forgot about that part. It was so scary how everything was uncertain at that point.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?