Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fear Of The Night (Role-play)

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    OOC: Sorry everyone :lol: I completely forgot about making my character sheet :smile: I'll get it up in a bit once I write the backstory, I always have trouble putting it to words.
    unknown.png
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited July 2017
    Lucy woke up this morning, in an abandonned house where she had decided to stay, and looked at herself in her pocket mirror. Her most prized possesion , and also the only one. It was an habit of her, she frequently changed her appearance. This morning she decided to look like a young girl in her 18'. With long brown hair. the most common the look, the better it is. She stepped outside the abandonned house and walked down the dimly lit street, careful not to be seen coming out of an abandonned building.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    OCC: Love your character nani! i think the powers are great also, such a unique, good idea!!
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

occ: thank you @FloppyFish and @NotAJediOrSith also could change my name in the intro ? it's Stones not Stobes haha

OCC: I think so
    Mafia Stats

• NotAJediOrSithNotAJediOrSith Posts: 153 Member
    OOC: I fixed it @nani hehe.

It was a sliver of energy, if any at all. But, Kresh held on to it. He ducked into an alleyway to escape the eyes of any others on the streets. Tucking himself against the bricks and craned his neck around the corner to check for any followers. Only when he was convinced he was alone he delved further into the dank alley.

Stepping over turned trash bins and general refuse he made his way to the dead end of the alley before reaching into his pocket. He retrieved a small gold figurine, an eagle with spread wings no larger than an average stone. Kresh sat down with his back against the dead end and bowed his head. A few sacred words not of this earth sounded from his mouth as he ran his finger over the beak and wings of the figurine, feeling every minute detail of the sculpture.

The eagle's eyes began to glow green and emit a colorful haze. A loud crack was heard, not too unlike the sound of thunder. In a flash of green the tiny bird sprang to life and grew to normal size.

Kresh pet the hovering eagle and whispered, "Find her."
    Working on my first Sim story.

C'est la vie.

Come join our Superhero Text-Based Roleplay
    edited July 2017
    Lucy 's anxiety diminished as she walked, reminding her of something else. she was hungry. Unable to have a job for more than a few days, she was often forced to steal food and other things she needed. But it was a calm street and she couldn't hear a market near her, so she suck it up her hungriness and kept walking to more active streets, even though she didn't like being surrounded by people.

As Mandy looks around town, she sees more of the "Missing Mandy" posters. "Maybe this is not the best place to stay.." she thinks. "But what are the other options... All the surrounding cities are.. worse than here... to say the least.".

Mandy tries to find anything, ANYTHING she can eat or drink. She looked inside of a garbage can and found some old, rotten, gross food she could eat. The more she ate the food the more she felt sick. She just wanted some rest.

Mandy went into an alleyway that seemed safe, and slouched down against a building wall. In just seconds, she starting sleeping, feeling sick, and still hungry..
    Mafia Stats

edited July 2017
    *You've got to be kidding me,* thought Kresh. He'd released his eagle just a half hour before and as if it was divine providence he spied someone slip into the very same alleyway he'd remained in. So far his eagle had not found the source of the energy he'd felt earlier. But, he immediately knew there was something different about this person.

Kresh inched closer through the shadows, careful to remain unseen. He got a better look at the person and saw that it was but a young child. A girl.

*That can't be right,* he silently told himself. She was slumped against the brick wall and as he moved ever forward he noticed the child was unconscious, maybe sleeping.

He muttered something in an alien language and with another loud crack above in the sky his spirit eagle shrunk down once more to an inanimate gold figurine. He whispered to the talisman, "I think I found her, Horan."

Kresh stood above the pile of slumped flesh and then he felt it. He closed his eyes and whispered another incantation. This time his hands glowed green and the magic bled out through the air. The green essence wrapped the child in its grasp; Kresh was careful to be gentle as not to wake the child.

*Is this who I really felt earlier, a child?*

A strong burst of energy dissipated the green haze and like a vacuum it re-entered back into the sorcerer's body. He gasped, "You're not from this world either."

C'est la vie.

Mandy wakes from her sleep, and sees a boy by her. She screams as loud as she can and runs away, nervous, and frightened. She stops at the front of a creepy house that looks abandoned (where Lucy was). She runs inside of the house and hides in a corner, not knowing what to do. "What I have I gotten myself into?" she thinks. Hot tears start sliding down Mandy's face. She tries to stay quiet, but she was a loud cryer.
    Mafia Stats

*I can't bare this hunger anymore. I need to find food. what to do ?*
    Lucy couldn't bring herself to enter a store, they had cameras on and she couldn't take this risk.
    Tired and weak, she retired in dark alleys she prefered over crowded streets. She sat down on the ground, her legs were jelly.
    "how am i going to find food, weak like this." she was on the verge of tears but she was used to suck up her emotions.

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited July 2017
    OOC: Nevermind, ignore this. I want to change a bit :sweat:
    unknown.png
    edited July 2017
    "I can't stay in a house... that COULD be someone elses.. forever... I, I should go.." Mandy thinks. She gets up, rubs her eyes, and mutters, "I wish I could alter my OWN emotions... smhjdj...". She runs until she can find an alleyway that may have a dumpster, and finds one. She sees a girl there (Lucy/Nani), but she doesn't look too old. She looks sad, and weak. "Is it another runaway?" Mandy thinks. She goes a bit closer, and alters the girls emotion so she can be happy. "If I can't be happy, I might as well make someone else happy..." Mandy thinks. That made her a smile a bit; She has not done that in a long time.
    Mafia Stats

edited July 2017
    occ : @Zinniavanilla i like the idea of being invisible but not being able to breathe. that's a pros and a cons together

ooc: yeah i agree
    Mafia Stats

For an unknown reason, Lucy finds herself gaining back her strenght.
    *it's not the end of the world* she thought.
    Then she looked up and saw a kid looking at her, she jolted, on the defensive.

"Who are you ?"

"Should I... Should I tell her?" Mandy thinks. "She looks like another runaway... maybe she could help me."

"I.. I am.. Mandy.. I, I uh, I have- I can.. I can change other people's emotions. I, I uh, made you, I made you happy..." Mandy said. "Sorry, I, I am not exactly, a uh, I am not exactly good with people - er, I, I am not a good talker... are you.. did you... run away? You, you look... like a runaway. I, I am not trying to sound rude, but, are you?" Mandy asked. She felt embarrassed. "What am I doing? I shouldn't be talking to this girl... but I did.. Maybe she is nice?" thought Mandy.
    Mafia Stats

Lucy looked at her confused
    "i ... guess ? what are you running from ? "

She remembered the bits of sentences the kid.. Mandy, said. *she has powers ? like me ?*
    hesitantly, she asked
    "you have powers ? ..."

edited July 2017
    OOC: I think I followed that right. Mandy woke up with Kresh standing above her and she fled to the house Lucy had hid in. Lucy went out to scour the streets and the two eventually meet in a different alley. Right?

Kresh was thankful his powers had not failed him. When the young girl had jolted to life in fear he casted a minor teleportation spell to take him back to the end of the alleyway, out of sight. However, seeing as he'd made physical contact with the alien girl he was now able to track her signature more efficiently.

He followed his senses and found himself at the entry to yet another alleyway. The sky was turning grey, something was brewing.

Kresh stumbled on to two young girls, staring at each other in awe.

In his best soothing voice Kresh said, "You girls are hungry," behind his back he made sacred signs with his hand and summoned a loaf of bread. He presented the bread, "Here, eat. Don't worry you're safe with me."

C'est la vie.

Mandy started to sit down. "I, I- yes, I have p-powers. I, I can control others emotions. That is the- the whole reason I, I uh- ran away." she said. She started getting teary-eyed. "The- the people at- where I lived- they made fun- they made fun of me be-because.." Mandy now was crying hard. "Because my powers- w-weren't as p-powerful as- because I didn't have- p-powerful abilities. E-everyone was s-stronger than me b-b-because they.. they all had the ability to- to... shoot fire from their h-hands, or- or control the w-weather... or s-something else p-powerful. E-everyone l-laughed at me and m-made f-f-fun of me. So o-one night I- I ran... away.." She was silent for a minute or two. She wiped her eyes and said, "I am glad I left. I don't care if I go to sleep hungry." At this point, she was shouting. "I don't care if I go to sleep cold, and thirsty, I don't care, because I am away from those... jerks.. to say the least." She was silent for another minute. "S-sorry for raising my- my voice. I am just.. angry that t-they were so mean. I hate them. I hate everyone in my town.." Mandy said.
    Mafia Stats

Lucy looked at the bread in awe. she hated pity, and she didn't know how the man got here but it didn't matter, he was giving her food.
    She was skeptical though. she just stared at the man, at Mandy, at the bread, then back to the man. *can i trust him ? *

She really wanted to eat though. And he was giving her food, for free. She will not have to steal.

"Y-Y-you...? Why- were you- w-w.." Mandy stammered. She got up. She started running. As she ran past the girl, she whispered to her, "Don't trust him."
    Mafia Stats

edited July 2017
    Kresh absorbed the conversation at hand, the young Mandy had already revealed too much and she must have known it, prompting her to flee once more.

Kresh smiled benevolently at Lucy, "Here, you can take this bread. I see your friend is very skittish. Are you injured?"

C'est la vie.

Mandy was in trouble, and she knew it. She knew he was plotting something. But what? Maybe her powers could help her. Or maybe, she would have to go back home. "If I go back home, I will want to run away again." Mandy thought. "But if I don't go home, that guy- he might do something to me." Mandy had never been more scared in her entire life. She felt her life was on the line. But even though she could get help at home.. she didn't want the help of the aliens at Sixam. She remembered the memories of being there, and how horrible it was. "Maybe they wouldn't help me. I don't even know why they put the missing sign up. They - they probably just wanted me to come back home, so they could make fun of me again, and then put me in the Space Adoption Center.. for money." She thought. "Well.. maybe.. maybe I have just been... imagining things. Maybe- maybe the boy is nice. Maybe I am just- a little *nervous chuckle*, a little uh, skittish. Maybe I am going crazy.. After all *nervous chuckle* I am a runaway! *nervous chuckle*"
    Mafia Stats

"i'm not. and she's not my friend. " Lucy said before hastily taking a piece of bread, staring at it. Once she look convinced it couldn't hurt her, she ate it. "mmpff" a sound emitted from her mouth. She had not eat something so good in a while.
    she slowly took another piece, as if she was scared she wasn't allowed to.