Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I saw part of the trailer for this, and it looks just like the worlds in the PC version. Part of me was kind hoping that they would create all new worlds for the console versions, like they did with the Sims 3 console versions. But they didn't with this one, or at least it appears that they didn't from the world that was featured in the trailer. So I doubt that I'll be pre-ordering any of the console versions.
  • JoshuaSims0JoshuaSims0 Posts: 207 Member
    @sunman502 i don't think thats going to happen..
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    It looks as boring as the base game :#
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    God I find trailers so underwhelming for the sims 4.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• ChambersNChambersN Posts: 227 Member
    This is a pc trailer..maybe they will show the actual console trailer at gamescon
  • BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    I wish it wasn't so expensive, especially considering it's only a digital download and they're going to be releasing expansions too :neutral:
    how much is it?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Gamestop and Amazon have it for preorder now.
    i preordered the deluxe at gamestop yesterday.
    @sunman502 i don't think thats going to happen..
    I don't think so either because of what Duke said about Sims 4 for console in his blog about the game. He said that Sims 4 on console is going to be nearly like it is on PC. When I read that in Duke's blog. I was under the impression that the console is going to be at 95% or better like the PC version.
    yeah...
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Just have patience and in time all will get what they seek or not seek. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
    i heard it is awesome.
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    It looks like they're just shoving the base game onto consoles, and then they're going to drip-feed content onto Xbox Live and the Playstation Network, just like what they do on PC. And I'm sorry, no, I do not want to be drip-fed. It's too bad, I like to keep an eye on the Sims console ports, but I'm not shilling out my money unless it's some ultimate edition with all the expansion content.

/shun
    is it multiplayer?
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    is it multiplayer?

No its not. Single player. I cant find the tweet but its been confirmed as offline single player experience. Same as pc.
    it should be multiplayer.
    it should be multiplayer.

It would be fun but i probably wouldn't use it much myself personally.
    I know that I said a while back that I most likely wouldn't pre-order a copy of Sims 4 for console. Since then I have changed my mind on that, and went ahead and pre-ordered Sims 4 for the PS4.
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I know that I said a while back that I most likely wouldn't pre-order a copy of Sims 4 for console. Since then I have changed my mind on that, and went ahead and pre-ordered Sims 4 for the PS4.

I cancelled my pre order and have since in the space of a day gone back and pre ordered again lol i may cancel it again as i cant make up my mind on whether i want to get an xbox one x when they come out.
  • BereGhostsGIANTFanBereGhostsGIANTFan Posts: 80 Member
    I'm only going to get it if CC is in the game. I really hope they do this. (If they don't then I will probably get it anyway).