Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any ideas for new game packs or features you'd like to see?

123457...Next

Comments

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited November 2017
    I would like to see a game pack with more than just a few lots.

with the sims 3 store you get some huge new towns to live in.

Farming
    Witch and wizards.
    Are on my wish list.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• KalinoKalino Posts: 36 Member
    I wish that the Sims and animals could go into the water!

also I want:

- different terrain

- erasable bases, to make bridges

- different highs for every room

- erasable walls for the roofs

- edge stairs

Seasons and Farming would be great.
    EA ID: TheKalino
    Tumblr: Kalino-theSims
    Twitter: TheKalino
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    My wish list:
    robots/servos/plumbots. When I see what they did with vampires, I think this GP would be great.
    I'd also like cars and bicycles.
    some additional vacation destinations: tropical, mountain and snow, far east, so many possibilities
    time travel: i like sims 3 into the future and sims medieval so some way to immerse my sims 4 in another era would be nice.
    and of course weather
  • jammejomjammejom Posts: 1 New Member
    Winter fun expansion pack

Never have the sims travelled to the alps before, on a skiing holiday!

- New world, inspired by the Swiss Alps, with skiing resorts and plenty of opportunities.
    - Where sims can do tricks, do alpine skiing, bobsleigh, skating, skijumping, snowboarding, cross-country skiing in beautiful landscapes and ice hockey!
    - New ambitions, feelings, traits and skills
  • SultanCanAliSultanCanAli Posts: 113 Member
    Fairy game pack
  • LysGordsLysGords Posts: 2 New Member
    hame packs id like to see made (hopefully);

1. something similar to TS3 Generation, so sleepovers, parties for children, a lot more kid involvement! i feel like there is only certain things you can do with kids besides school and learning skills.
    i also think after school activities should be a thing and where they can join clubs or similar.

2. i know it’s not something ideal but i think more adult interactions and activities should be added. i’d think it be super cool if a pregnant sim could have a baby shower, go and have check ups like a normal pregnancy and find out the gender etc. like i just feel like that would be so cool.

3. more teen activities too! i miss how you can teach them how to drive cars, them having parties when the parents are away. i think adding a lot more teen activities would make it so much more fun?

4. seasons!!! uh i loveeeeee seasons and the snow, rain, you name it really! i just really want seasons haha!

5. more animals for ‘pets’. like besides the basic cat & dog, i miss the birds, hampsters, snakes etc. i think animals and pets can tell a lot about a sim too so adding some unique animals could bring some nice aspects.

6. family holidays or vacations! like traveling and having an actual holiday, something similar to TS3 World Adventures.

7. also i think having celebrities like TS3 Late Night would be so cool!! like i wish i could make my sims well known on my game and be famous.
  • Shadow_Simmer_14Shadow_Simmer_14 Posts: 53 Member
    I've had an idea for a Game Pack/Stuff Pack (not sure which one it would be)
    *Music Pack*

-Adds more instruments such as cellos, violas, saxophones, french horns, drums, harps, double 🐸🐸🐸🐸, flutes, oboes, trumpets, tubas, etc

-Allows your sims to start a band and record music

-Adds in Music Composition skill and Conducting Skill

-Sims can become famous for their music

-New ways to make money: selling pieces of music, recording and selling records (would work how book royalties and apps work)

-Music decorations including music stands, new posters, etc.

-Music CAS items such as clothing with music notes, very formal clothing for concerts, 'rock star' clothes, band t-shirts for kids/teens

-Concerts your sims can attend (via travel --> concert hall, which you could place in any world similar to how the spa works)

-Music lessons for kids and teens (as a service you can hire)

-New career: music teacher (branches are conductor and musical educator)
    It's just a basic idea, but I think it would be cool!
  • SimynerdSimynerd Posts: 6 New Member
    The only thing that I am looking forward to on the sims 4 is a generation themed pack. Other than the upcoming laundry stuff pack, Generations I will probably be most excited about.
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    If we’re talking exclusively about GPS, I would love to see the following packs:

Beach Vacation
    A pack with a tropical island vacation world with a hotel, beach houses, tourist spots, and a beach. It would also have volleyball, new carefree interactions, and the ability for sims to get tanned/sunburnt. Plus, a hidden lot with an ancient temple a Witch Doctor NPC and if possible mermaid supernatural sims.

Ski Vacation
    A pack with a snowy mountain vacation world with a ski lodge, log cabins, ski lift, and skiing areas. It would also have a Hot Chocolate Machine with different types of hot chocolate and new fireplace interactions. Plus, a hidden Ice cave lot with a Yeti NPC.

Romantic Dating
    A pack with a small downtown dating world complete with a club, lounge, park, restaurant, and other romantic date night spots. It would come with lots of new romantic interactions and woohoo spots. Plus, a Matchmaker NPC.

My other pack hopes (i.e. Seasons and School) would probably be better suited as EPs. :smile:
  • ShaddBoiShaddBoi Posts: 795 Member
    Jase wrote: »
    If we’re talking exclusively about GPS, I would love to see the following packs:

Beach Vacation
    A pack with a tropical island vacation world with a hotel, beach houses, tourist spots, and a beach. It would also have volleyball, new carefree interactions, and the ability for sims to get tanned/sunburnt. Plus, a hidden lot with an ancient temple a Witch Doctor NPC and if possible mermaid supernatural sims.

Ski Vacation
    A pack with a snowy mountain vacation world with a ski lodge, log cabins, ski lift, and skiing areas. It would also have a Hot Chocolate Machine with different types of hot chocolate and new fireplace interactions. Plus, a hidden Ice cave lot with a Yeti NPC.

Romantic Dating
    A pack with a small downtown dating world complete with a club, lounge, park, restaurant, and other romantic date night spots. It would come with lots of new romantic interactions and woohoo spots. Plus, a Matchmaker NPC.

My other pack hopes (i.e. Seasons and School) would probably be better suited as EPs. :smile:

Absolutely agree on the beach and ski packs. Those would be awesome...especially if your sims can purchase a vacation home there (without needing a visa like in Sims 3 World Adventures). I really had a lot of fun with the snowboarding ramp in 3 and would love to see that make a return.

I would also love to see a hobby time pack, with a few of the following: model railroads, floral making, sculpting and sewing for creative sims. And at least some basic sports for active sims---soccer, gymnastics, golf (or mini golf), ballet, baseball and/or football. Some other hobbies I can think of are constructing a kit car, paintball, drone flying, canning, and/or chemistry.

• TiaTia Posts: 9 New Member
    My apologies if this has already been posted (as I've only read three pages into the thread), but I'd love to have injuries such as broken limbs (after fights and/or for sims with the clumsy trait). Also, this would be pretty cool to see when it comes to kids/teens ... they could come back to the lot (After school or something) and they'd be shown with a cast on the broken limb along with a popup explaining what happened. Like, "James fell and injured himself at school blah blah blah" Of course, a much better explanation would be provided but you get the gist. The cast can be signed by random sims and the sim must go to the hospital to have it removed after few days...or they can do it themselves and depending upon their skill levels they will either be successful in removing it, or injure themselves even more resulting in having the cast on even longer.
  • AvieLeagueAvieLeague Posts: 37 Member
    @Shadow_Simmer_14 that sounds awesome. I loved the Sims 3 Late Night addition that let us form bands and play gigs and become rock stars. It's one thing I really miss when I play Sims 4.
    lv-banner-posterized.jpg
    Loud Voices: Sims and drama and rock and roll.
  • TeoKnowsBestTeoKnowsBest Posts: 81 Member
    I would like to see a superheroes game pack or a supernatural expansion/game pack or at least more life states. They really did a great job on vampires, so I want to see what else they can do to impress me. lol

Origin: TeoKnowsBest
  • MinakatMinakat Posts: 2 New Member
    Since the rumors are flying.....on broomsticks.....

Looking forward to a potential witch-related gamepack. Hoping they go a different route than we've seen in the past, maybe following a similar skill-tree of that of vampires. Including a new world, which instead of a minimal residential aspect, maybe more of a school/wizarding world type of focus. Would also be neat to include a career related specifically to this supernatural play. Realistically, I think this minimal side world could absolutely be possible for a gamepack but who knows? Also, bring some love back from Sims 2 and incorporate spiritual animals for those who have pets already installed.

Just ideas I think would really spark (haha) an interest in the Sims community and fan base.
  • kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    That's a great idea!
    I would like a Tropical Vacation Pack. Sunburns, swimming, hammocks (woo-hoo-able, of course), new tropical plants to grow, and the triumphant return of the fire dance!

Yes! Me too. If it's too early for seasons, I prefer the vacations at least. Beach, swimming in the ocean, sun burns, islands, tropical hotels...
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    edited January 2018
    I've made a list of EPs, GPs and SPs in What Else Will We Get In Sims 4? in the Spec & Rum section that I would like to see happen.
  • TeaTime0607TeaTime0607 Posts: 1 New Member
    I had some ideas for game packs.
    -"Sports packs"-
    I don't quite know everything that would be in it but they could add sports like soccer, and baseball (This could also work for basketball). Adults could have a sports career and teens and kids could play on teams. The families could travel to the games and cheer and some parents could even be coaches. This sounds like it would be quite buggy but I love the idea. New traits could be added like "gifted" where they are naturally talented at sports and "NonGifted" which would be the opposite of gifted.
    Build Mode would have things like a soccer net or a batting tee and glove along with a baseball and soccer ball. There could also be things that you can add in that would make a childs room a sport themed like trophies, and cleats along with photos of famous players and more hangable jersheys. along with sports bags
    CAS could have a uniforms with different colors for different teams. and they could have fan shirts and stuff.
    This is just an Idea so I haven't thought anything through.
  • SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited February 2018
    I really would like an Equestrian pack or farming pack, people have been asking for that for years now. Horseback riding is def doable, if we can have whole jungle areas then having different areas with trail riding, show jumping, and even eventing should be no problem. Its something I miss so much. Farming would be so cool and I know many people miss the small pets from Sims 2 and especially 3 and were really upset they weren't included in Cats and Dogs which was a total flop (they did a poll and it ranked lowest out of all the expansions).