Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any ideas for new game packs or features you'd like to see?

Comments

• liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited September 2017
    >
    > In case, you've forgotten how much you've paid for this game - If you owned every single expansion pack in the Sims 3 and ALL the neighboorhoods, you're game cost you approximately:
    >

Forgot the numbers. The Sims 3 with all the expansion packs was around 500 - 600 bucks.

I've spent close to 400 owning everything in the Sims 4 but spooky whatever it was. That tells me that they're charging us almost triple the amount of money for 25% of the content. Just something to think about.

Except that you're probably forgetting to calculate the sims store into your numbers for sims 3. And this while the sims 4 stuff packs are a replacement, a far cheaper on at that, for the sims 3 store.
  • LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    Shira3000 wrote: »
    A Wedding game/stud pack is absolutely necessary for the sims 4!! I'd like to see a big and plentiful wedding interactions, animations and gameplay!!!

They could add a new active career as a wedding planner to that as well.
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited September 2017
    ...........................................................I was never here, and besides, i am ill now, and soon will puke, sorry byeee :s
    Post edited by Stormsview on
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited September 2017

............................................................................................... :o:s:|
    Post edited by Stormsview on
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • IdeasforsimsIdeasforsims Posts: 116 Member
    LiesSim wrote: »
    Shira3000 wrote: »
    A Wedding game/stud pack is absolutely necessary for the sims 4!! I'd like to see a big and plentiful wedding interactions, animations and gameplay!!!

They could add a new active career as a wedding planner to that as well.

I would love to play that as a career!!
  • JOniTAmACJOniTAmAC Posts: 1 New Member
    Id love to see a Tiny Home Pack.... Yes we can build our own But it would be fun to see creations and stuff we can put in it.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    "Happy Holidays" pack -

Santa Claus suit + BOOTS
    Santa BEARD
    Mrs Claus outfit
    Toy sack full of toys (decoration purpose)

(various) Elves outfits
    Height slider (MUST HAVE - since elves are adults)

Reindeer (don't have to actually fly but it'd be nice if they could)
    sleigh
    Christmas tree ( fully decorated with a star on top)

... and for the "Nice List" children -

Stockings (filled with toys - decoration)
    Toys (small - like a teddy bear)
    Other toys (big - like an electric train set - on/off actions)

... and the "Naughty List" children -

Coal lumps (decoration)
    Stockings (filled with coal - decoration)

... and did I mention -

Moodlets (good) - "got on the Nice List" -
    "You held your tongue and didn't lose your temper all year! Good job!" +1 (4 hours)

Moodlets (bad) - "got on the Naughty List" - "You tried but just couldn't behave! Oh well. There's always next year!" -1 (4 hours)

I realize that not everyone may celebrate Christmas, but they can skip on getting this pack - if they get offended.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Simsx4xbSimsx4xb Posts: 6 New Member
    I'm thinking a GP that allows you to make your own town/city and all that cool stuff!!
  • AvatarShelbzAvatarShelbz Posts: 5 New Member
    Weather! Different kinds of weather can be associated with emotions: sunny (happy), cloudy (bored), rainy (sad), snowy (happy?). With different weather comes different interactions and more fun outfits! Snowball fights, playing in puddles, dancing in the rain, drinking hot cocoa in front of a fireplace while it's snowing outside. They could even incorporate more Traits, like "Hates Sun" or "Loves Rainy Days" with special moodlets and skill gaining that can go along with it.
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    Some things I really loved from Sims 3 that we don't have in Sims 4 were Plumbots, the sculpting skill, bunk-beds, rocking chairs, laptops witches, alchemy, plant-able pumpkins, the ghost hunter career, and the architectural designer career. I would also like to see real cars, even if they are just decor pieces.
  • SimmerGirl12SimmerGirl12 Posts: 1 New Member
    Sims 4 Game Pack "Grocery Store"
    Hey,
    I have an idea for a new sims 4 game pack that doesn't need to be made but could be considered (I hope). I love the idea of having the option to make your own grocery store. Like actually be able to make the sims push around a cart and choose groceries. As for the store have actual workers such as: Cashiers, Managers, Cleaning people, Parcels, Stocking crew. Actual customers that can interact with other customers. We could have the option to have a small store and grow into a bigger Grocery store. It might seem like "Dine out" but this is more focused on groceries and not just cooking and eating. I hope this gets considered at least as an idea.
    SimmerGirl12
  • CeeMiltonCeeMilton Posts: 94 Member
    I'd like to see a chore board made (Unless parenthood made one and I'm not finding it). As someone who micromanages especially with big families and it would be nice to be able to set your sim children and teens to do specific chores.

A Farming pack the expands the gardening skill would be nice ( maybe come with a new small country neighborhood).

I'd like to see after school clubs to return from sims 3 and maybe a pack dedicated to teenagers ( more clothes, more interactions, more part time jobs).

Speaking of part time jobs make part time jobs for Young adults and up, sometimes I just want to play a family with mundane jobs.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited October 2017
    I'd honestly love some more supernatural-themed packs that are about as fleshed out as the vampires one.
    Like, actually getting werewolves in the game after having them teased so much in several item descriptions would be great. And if they looked anything like the statues we got in the Vampires pack, oh boy. There was also this portrait set we got in the spooky stuff pack, of a werewolf man and a vampire lady. It wasn't explicitly stated, but it was very heavily implied (the werewolf was literally named Lycan, dangit). We got the vampire already. I'm still waiting for the werewolves.

And also fairies! I don't know what that secret fairy place is called in English exactly, but it's pretty obvious there are some fairies giggling there, there are special effects that look like little fairies flying around, there's also a literal fairy circle of mushrooms, and I'd like to actually be able to control them and play with fairies again, you know? Sims 4 needs actual fairies and werewolves. And witches. Supernaturals in general. They're fun. I'm a fantasy player. Robots would be cool to have again too, while I'm at it.

As for non-supernatural stuff, weather and seasons would be great. We don't need festivals and all that extra stuff. Just give me seasons and weather again. Seasons should have different lengths of daytime too, dependent on the world we're playing in!

Like, I imagine a world like Oasis Springs would be way closer to the equator than say, Windenburg. So OS would have pretty equal ratios of daytime/nighttime all year around, while a much more northern town would have very long nights during winter and very long days during summer. I don't know, it just seems quite fun to interact with.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • 13_souls13_souls Posts: 86 Member
    It may sound harsh and i would never wish this to anyone but i'd like to see something with worse disease or miscarriages? Mostly because i like drama in my game but i think it would make the game a little more realistic, but that's just my opinion
    how-to-play-the-sims-spend-8-hours-making-a-beautiful-family-play-as-intended-for-3-seconds-motherlode-build-dream-house-cry-over-fact-youll-never-live-there-murder-entire-family.jpg
  • YvinatorEliteYvinatorElite Posts: 97 Member
    I would like to see winning in natural waters, like the fishing spots
  • Fresher2070Fresher2070 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Ideasforsims said:
    > TheLibrarySim wrote: »
    >
    > That's a great idea!
    > I would like a Tropical Vacation Pack. Sunburns, swimming, hammocks (woo-hoo-able, of course), new tropical plants to grow, and the triumphant return of the fire dance!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thank you!! I'd love to see a Tropical Vacation pack aswell; you've got some great ideas for one :)

I would love more vacation packs! They used to give you 3 places in the expansions. I miss the challenges that the sims 3 had to offer. But honestly, at this point I would just love to go to some place besides the forrest. There's not enough to it to keep it intresting for the long run
  • MoonSimMoonSim Posts: 102 Member
    I would like if they would focus on some larger scale patches that aren't really theme-specific, but give dimension to gameplay. New careers, even just non-playable jobs, traits, likes & dislikes, and interactions. With all due respect to however much time it takes for coding all of this, I think providing these new features would really enhance the game and bring life back into older packs that have content that is stale to some of us.
  • ArgonlorisArgonloris Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a few packs in mind.

First would be an alternate mobility pack. It would add in wheelchairs and prosthetic limbs for sims. Also ramps and other handicap access to build mode. I think it would be a good direction to represent the members of the community with those needs. If they went that direction it would probably be a decent bit of PR to donate some of the revenue to Paralympics, Christopher Reeves foundation, or similar groups.

Secondly, and on a somewhat lighter note would be a spirits and sorcery pack. Bringing magic and some fantasy into the game would be a nice bit of fun. Clothing would be a bit more along the lines of fantasy inspired with the possibility of elf ears that aren't CC being added into the game. Maybe even have a potion that can give pets a human like form though with tail and ears still (foxes in human form may have a few extra tails as a kitsune). The map for a GP like this would be a town on the edge of a woodlands area with a few larger plots isolated back in the woods themselves.

Third would be a SP with heavy eastern influence. I think a lot of people would like to add a bit of flair from Japan and China to both the interior or exterior of the house. And it would be interesting to see a few characters in a kimono.

And finally, I would like to see a map pack. This would be a pack that just adds new places to build. A while back there were map concepts drawn by a talented member of the community. Some of the concepts were based off things already In the game that didn't have a map (SixAM). adding maps like those could make for some interesting fun and we can always use new places to build our ideas.
  • AnimeLoverscAnimeLoversc Posts: 1 New Member
    I would honestly love to have a game pack dedicated to fairies. The fairies from TS3 were very lacking in my opinion. I want something kind of like the vampires pack with the strengths and weaknesses, but I would rather the pack focus more on a secret fairy world. It would be really cool if it included a fairy king and queen as well. I feel like it would be better though to not be able to play as the king or queen, more like they are there to punish dark fairies and to consult for certain things. I think the world should be kind of like a mystical forest type thing, but I don’t think the fairies should be able to live there, I feel like it should be a place where the fairies could meet or interact with the king and queen. Maybe include a shop to buy magical items, a fairy themed castle for the monarchy, a tavern, and then maybe a darker area to sell dark magical items.
  • xoxoxClairexoxoxxoxoxClairexoxox Posts: 16 Member
    > @Scrapbooksims said:
    > A Carnival Game Pack
    > New world (Theme park inspired)
    > Carousel ride with unicorns (dazed moodlet)
    > Kissing booth (flirty sims)
    > Food fight (pie face: increase mischief)
    > Fortune teller (new trait: superstitious)
    >
    > Just some potential gameplay elements :)

Fantastic Idea "Thumbs Up"
    ♥My Gallery♥
    emvecmq3wudm.gif
  • xoxoxClairexoxoxxoxoxClairexoxox Posts: 16 Member
    > @Yuna said:
    > Horses.... :P
    > Farming/Off The Grid, I want to make juices, smoothies and stuff!!
    > University & private school for kids/teens
    > Season
    > Supernatural
    > Critters...
    > Elders pack... they don't really have any unique content .. you know?
    > A pack that gives more live to the neighbourhood itself, not only the actual lot. strollers, roller blading, kickboarding, skateboarding... ice skating, cars, the list goes on... (possibly merged with a seasons exp?)
    > Hobbies! Sewing, football, knitting, creating window pictures as children, wandering and so on..
    > Vacation pack! We only have some kind of discovering game pack.
    > A pack with more professions! much needed. :3

All of the above but please give us some spiral stairs... So far I love the way Sims 4 has gone but its just missing little things... I'm trying so hard NOT to use CC :# :| :D :p
    ♥My Gallery♥
    emvecmq3wudm.gif
  • AnnieBarnes2001AnnieBarnes2001 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think a realistic vame pack would be nice.

It could be called "Deadlines".

Like you can have teens ask for cellphones and assign different contracts. A reward trait called "unlimited airtime" will disable the need to pay every 3 sims weeks and will make the use of cellphones like it is originally.

You can buy multiple houses and rent them out or you can rent houses and pay rent every 3 sims weeks.

A more realistic divorce and a bigger impact of it on the children. One person can ask for a divorce but it wont be final. The couple can talk about it and go for counseling or if it definitly wont work then the one can go to get the divorce papers and get the other one sign it.

Child protection in a divorce. If the sims move to a different house,instead of shipping the children to a random family send it to the other parent or another reletive.

A lot of people have mods tht enable teen pregnancy so the game can actually enable it with a "rebelious trait" as a teens only trait. And teens will lose a lot of responsibilty when getting pregnant and their parents wont always approve.

Just a couple ideas i had to make sims 4 more realistic.
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    I think a realistic vame pack would be nice.

It could be called "Deadlines".

Like you can have teens ask for cellphones and assign different contracts. A reward trait called "unlimited airtime" will disable the need to pay every 3 sims weeks and will make the use of cellphones like it is originally.

You can buy multiple houses and rent them out or you can rent houses and pay rent every 3 sims weeks.

A more realistic divorce and a bigger impact of it on the children. One person can ask for a divorce but it wont be final. The couple can talk about it and go for counseling or if it definitly wont work then the one can go to get the divorce papers and get the other one sign it.

Child protection in a divorce. If the sims move to a different house,instead of shipping the children to a random family send it to the other parent or another reletive.

A lot of people have mods tht enable teen pregnancy so the game can actually enable it with a "rebelious trait" as a teens only trait. And teens will lose a lot of responsibilty when getting pregnant and their parents wont always approve.

Just a couple ideas i had to make sims 4 more realistic.

I really want some of these too. The owning multiple houses and the divorce. I would also like the option to confess affair to spouse, I really need this one.
  • Dayvon64Dayvon64 Posts: 493 Member
    A new Vacation Lot that uses the system from Outdoor Retreat.
  • ElleysimsElleysims Posts: 133 Member
    I would really love some more vacation spots. My sims vacation days are just used to sit at home and do other stuff.