Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any ideas for new game packs or features you'd like to see?

Comments

• Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,089 Member
    Kitchen Wars. Expand on Dine Out by allowing your sims to work in a restaurant, dinner, café, or bakery as the lead.
    You would be able to employ your sim as a Sous Chef or Executive Chef, or as a Lead Pastry Chef, or Pastry Assistant.
    Your Lead will run or manage a whole kitchen crew and compete in foodie competitions against other kitchens in town for notoriety and fame.
    You would be able to control all the back of the house positions in a kitchen...except the dishwasher..they usually doing pantry work anyway.
    Kitchen Wars could be aired on sim tv under the cooking channel, and your restaurant, café, or bakery, could be spotlighted on the show if you win.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    liliaeth wrote: »
    I would love a Life Event game pack.
    It would include items and interactions to do with weddings, funerals, a babyshower, new cakes and interactions for birthday parties, party favors, added content for family parties, ...

I posted my thoughts for a Sims 4: Life Events GP.

I would love to have either a Witches pack (Witches being my favorite occult) or a general Magic pack, like a reboot of Makin' Magic from the original Sims.
    Waggles13 wrote: »
    is there going to be a werewolf pack

I really wish instead of making vampires alone, they had just made a supernatural pack including things like vampires and werewolves. Something similar to the sims 3 one but better

I found Sims 3 Supernatural to be supernatural overload -- there was so much in there that I feel like none of the supernaturals got proper treatment. Even the "improved" vampires lacked a lot. They also would have had to include on/off switches for each of the supernaturals, because what if you wanted vampires but didn't want werewolves, or wanted witches but none of the other types? It's bad enough for players who want vampires in some saves but not others to control the vampire population.

I thought sims 3 had the option to turn on and off certain supernatural creatures? Maybe that's just me remembering wrong; it's been a while since I last played it lol

They did but it wasn't till after Supernatural had been out for a while, IIRC. And while it helped in other worlds, you still had everyone in Moonlight Falls, and unlike Sims 4 you couldn't delete pre-made Sims from Sims 3 without risking save corruption (you needed to use something like the Total Annihilation feature in NRaas' Master Controller to get rid of a Sim).

I personally found the fairies very problematic -- most of their fun stuff was when they were in tiny mode and all you saw was this little light flitting around. And the graphical glitches with the wings, including wings sitting on top of clothing and through chair backs, were quite off-putting for me.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I would like a Farming / Country Living Game Pack or Beauty Parlor Game Pack. :)

I would love a Rural/Farming pack -- there might be enough out there to make it a full EP depending on how deep the developers want to get into the topic. Some of the suggestions from the Community Pack survey could be included as well. Or we could see a rural theme in Seasons if/when they start working on it, with greenhouses and sprinklers and such.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    leashahamptonleashahampton Posts: 312 Member
    I would love a beauty parlor, hairdressers, stylist type add on. and then you can makeover all the neighbourhood sims, i know you can in cas anyhow, but it would make more sense that they visit the salon! :) Also i really would love a farm!!
    rzsH227.png
  • Options
    MoonSimMoonSim Posts: 102 Member
    Just in general, I would love to see more engagement with the neighborhoods/worlds. I think something along the lines of the festivals from ts3 would be great--events that pop up and get the whole town together. If clubs/cafes/etc. hosted special events like open mics where sims could perform or costumed/attire-specific events, that would make it seem more community-based. Personally, I've found that my worlds are pretty dead when it comes to how many sims there are hanging around and I wish there were many more sims out and about. I haven't even stopped to think if there are even any NPCs in ts4? I want places to be packed with sims, haha!

In my experience, Parenthood has greatly improved the gameplay for families, and I'd enjoy seeing this concept applied to communities as well, where people get to have richer interactions..I think I would play more meaningfully with something like this. I believe get together took a stab at this, and I think it could be greatly expanded. In addition to these types of things, further interactions with neighborhoods could be improved by adding options along the same lines as sims collecting gems/frogs/fishing/etc... I can't think of any ideas for this at the moment, but it would also add a richness to the gameplay.
  • Options
    MoonSimMoonSim Posts: 102 Member
    On a similar note, just getting to enter spaces/experiences we are not currently able to enter would be nice. What I mean is like how get to work allowed us to go out with our sims to work and fulfill duties, doing the same for school and volunteering would be really fun.
  • Options
    IdeasforsimsIdeasforsims Posts: 116 Member
    MiataPlay wrote: »
    Kitchen Wars. Expand on Dine Out by allowing your sims to work in a restaurant, dinner, café, or bakery as the lead.
    You would be able to employ your sim as a Sous Chef or Executive Chef, or as a Lead Pastry Chef, or Pastry Assistant.
    Your Lead will run or manage a whole kitchen crew and compete in foodie competitions against other kitchens in town for notoriety and fame.
    You would be able to control all the back of the house positions in a kitchen...except the dishwasher..they usually doing pantry work anyway.
    Kitchen Wars could be aired on sim tv under the cooking channel, and your restaurant, café, or bakery, could be spotlighted on the show if you win.

I love this!! One of my main issues with dine out was that our sims couldn't actually work in the restaurants because I think it would be fun. One of my favourite things to do in the sims Is cooking (kinda lame I know, but the food is awesome) so I really hope they make your idea
  • Options
    MoonSim wrote: »
    Just in general, I would love to see more engagement with the neighborhoods/worlds. I think something along the lines of the festivals from ts3 would be great--events that pop up and get the whole town together. If clubs/cafes/etc. hosted special events like open mics where sims could perform or costumed/attire-specific events, that would make it seem more community-based. Personally, I've found that my worlds are pretty dead when it comes to how many sims there are hanging around and I wish there were many more sims out and about. I haven't even stopped to think if there are even any NPCs in ts4? I want places to be packed with sims, haha!

In my experience, Parenthood has greatly improved the gameplay for families, and I'd enjoy seeing this concept applied to communities as well, where people get to have richer interactions..I think I would play more meaningfully with something like this. I believe get together took a stab at this, and I think it could be greatly expanded. In addition to these types of things, further interactions with neighborhoods could be improved by adding options along the same lines as sims collecting gems/frogs/fishing/etc... I can't think of any ideas for this at the moment, but it would also add a richness to the gameplay.
    MoonSim wrote: »
    On a similar note, just getting to enter spaces/experiences we are not currently able to enter would be nice. What I mean is like how get to work allowed us to go out with our sims to work and fulfill duties, doing the same for school and volunteering would be really fun.

I totally agree with both!! Get together is suppose to make it more of a community because of clubs and as great as it is, like you said the world still feel dead and it isn't as community-based as it could be. I'd love to have something that allowed us to go to school with our sims and control their actions :)
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited August 2017
    I'd like to see a Sports and Liesure themed pack. We still need volleyball, golf (e.g. putting green, driving range), billiards, soccer/football goal, etc. Maybe these all could be provided in a new vacation destination. Oh, swimming in the ocean and boating would be great, too. Loved the sailboards in Sims 3. Houseboats, too.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Werewolves GP

This is the pack that could copy a lot off of Vampires.

However a lot needs to happen in a patch/Packs before this pack Launches.

Luner Cycles, and Eclipse - I don't know if some of you noticed, but The Moon only has but One Phase, Full... I don't know if others Care, but I care a great deal, and I don't want it to be a full moon every night. That's a foolish mistake to allow Werewolf transformation every night.
    So during a new moon, werewolves will not turn. As the Full Moon appears, Werewolves will experience their Emotions becoming more agonizing, and experience relief as the Moon Diminishes back to New Moon. It is the Player's challenge, to find ways to increase their werewolf's control.

Lunar Eclipses occur after 2 Consecutive full Moons the 3rd full moon will be the Harvest Moon/Lunar Eclipse... and once you've experienced a Harvest Moon, it will make common Full Moons look easy. The Harvest Moon will make your werewolf behave impulsively, the wolf will take over. Silver chains, wolfsbane, and a room without doors, may not be enough to hold them.

I was Going to pitch the idea of Solar eclipses... however, New Moons might do the Trick... During the Night of a New Moon, Werewolves will lose all power.

Wolfsbane... Introduced in Vampires GP. So what does that mean for the Werewolves GP?

Strengths and Weaknesses

Tier I - Omega
    Control I - 0%-25% during the Full moon.
    Howl I - Petty yelp for attention is what that was.
    Empathy - with a simple touch interaction Werewolves can ease Pain and burden off from other sims.

Tier II - Beta
    Control II - 25%-75%
    Howl II - Better, a bit more bass, and practice, and ear plugs and you'll be fine.
    Wolf Form - Nothing like Bat form. In CAS You are presented with a Human Form and a Lycan From; Unlocking "Wolf Form" is simply adding a 3rd form in the finale. Werewolf sims can completely customize the Sims wolf Form.
    Imbued Claws - Werewolves can "Dig/Retrieve/Bury" Information within other Sims.
    - Dig For Information - werewolf claws their way into the sim's mind, they will learn traits, relationships, Careers & Skills.
    - Retrieve Information - As Werewolf extracts claws, if Victim had information "Buried" the Sim will remember what they know.
    - Bury Information - Hiding what the Sim knows, this can make a Sim Forget a Relationship, make a Sim forget/Hide a Skill, "Hide a trait/powers"
    (If they are a life state they can make a Sorcerer, for example, forget they can do magic.)

Tier III - Alpha
    Control 100% Control over their own Shift during Full Moon. + Beta's and Omegas that have been bitten.
    Howl III - Upgrades Howl to a respectful wolf howl.
    The Bite - the power to bite and turn other Sims into a Werewolf
    Note the bite is more successful if the player has the Alpha pursue a Sim. There is a risk factor of Death by Supernatural Causes if the human Sim asks the Alpha to be turned. "Why?" you ask. because the Alpha's Will is Stronger than your Sim's Want, and Supernatural vs Natural Laws are also at play it's Natural Selection if your sim's body is strong enough to withstand the conversion from human to Werewolf you have nothing to worry about... however, if your sim is not turned in a matter of 3 days, they will suffer a rabid (curable) sickness, if not cured, death.

Magic is Serious business.

Tier IV - Delta
    Control 110% retain all power During, the Full Moon, Harvest Moon, and New Moon.
    (Powers to be added)

Weaknesses

The Beast - Loss of all Humanity, Sim will be trapped Wolf Form, Instead of having 3 forms, Sim will be trapped in the 1 Wolf Form, unable to change human/Werewolf.

Senseless - Werewolves by default have increased senses, Hear, Sight, Smell, Taste, Touch. By Gaining this Weakness, Werewolves will not be a able to Sense if their food has been poisoned by potions/curses/ wolfsbane/Mistletoe etc. Loss of Empathy, no longer absorb the burdens of another sim. Fail at tracking.

Impulsive Canine Disorder - I devised this weakness due to the adoration I've seen players, making werewolves behave more Dog-Like. all the while for those like my self who don't want it, can avoid it.

things like this...

another thing I would Add is Biologically. Aging/Life Span in particular.

While Aging is on, while in Human form, the Werewolf will continue to age.
    However while in werewolf form, Human aging will slow down.
    While in Wolf/Beast Form, the Human form will stop Aging.

Let me guess, you've been watching Teen Wolf?

Got to admit, I wouldn't mind creating a Scott for this system ;-)

Yup and thats What I choose my werewolf to look like, a Mix of Scott and Derek, but actually plays the role of Stiles.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Simslover7Simslover7 Posts: 1 New Member
    Will there ever be an update where the sims in the sims 4 will get to drive a car? Because you could make a Driving school expansion pack, the pack could include:

Being taught to drive
    Buying your own car
    Becoming a driving instructor for a career
    Driving becoming a skill
    Taking driving lessons
    being able to upgrade your car

This is just an Idea though.
  • Options
    Simslover7 wrote: »
    Will there ever be an update where the sims in the sims 4 will get to drive a car? Because you could make a Driving school expansion pack, the pack could include:

Being taught to drive
    Buying your own car
    Becoming a driving instructor for a career
    Driving becoming a skill
    Taking driving lessons
    being able to upgrade your car

This is just an Idea though.

Sounds cool!! I miss the feature from sims 3 where you could teach your teen to drive so this would be great :)
  • Options
    BuildingGoddessBuildingGoddess Posts: 14 New Member
    If I Brought Out A Family Themed Expansion:

The Sims 4- Generations.

A new world called Plumsdale.

Daycare- I'd also really like the Daycare profession back. BUT, I would want it in the GtW style, with a pre-built Daycare building, like the Hospital and Police Station. I'd like to see other adult sims running around after toddlers and kids.
    More kids toys and playground stuff- swings, slides, roundabouts, see-saws.
    Bunk Beds
    Teachers Career
    Youth Centre- For teens and kids to spend time at.
    Graveyards- I like building family plots to show how many generations I've been through.
    Big Houses- Plumsdale should be full of big, multiple bedroom homes. Starter homes should have room for expansion.
    Hidden Lot- I'd like a hidden lot that only kids can enter, sort of like a secret treehouse for them.
    More Teen Jobs- And if your teen had a Teen Job, then they should have a promotion on a job that is linked to their teen job. Example: Teen gets job as a Delivery Guy/Girl for pizza= Starts Catering career on Lvl 2.
    School Clubs- I really liked this feature.
    Maternity Clothes- Because I hate my female sims wearing plum shorts and a crop top when pregnant. You should be able to customise a maternity outfit once they are pregnant.

New Traits:

Rebellious
    School-Club Enthusiast
    Shy
    Domestic
    Old Soul
    Matriarch/Patriarch

New Lifetime Goal:
    Storybook Family- Your Sim wants to succeed at everything! Must have at least lvl 6 at Teen Job, have a boyfriend/girlfriend as a teen, get married, have 4 kids, max job, die of old age.

Plumsdale buildings should be in four different neighborhoods:
    One- Old fashioned Tudor style homes, minimum 3 bedrooms, great for big families.
    Two- Contemporary Houses, up to four bedrooms, usually couples with one or two kids.
    Three- Starter homes for Couples with a baby. Room for expansion.
    Four- Five and Six + bedroom Colonial mansions. Great for extended households that include kids, parents and grandparents.

Possible Elder features I'd like to see:

Buy Mode:
    Walking Sticks- With the different variations of walks like Sims 3. I loved the walking sticks. Maybe even a zimmer-frame.
    Photo Album- So they can look through the album and think about their family. It should have it's own inventory that you can place photos in from the camera.
    Rocking Chairs- I love rocking chairs, and I like the image of an old lady in her chair reading to her grandkids.
    Knitting Set- As a skill item. I would LOVE for there to be special CAS knitted clothes that you UNLOCK through levelling your knitting skill. Like Granny knitting her grandkids sweaters.
    Bingo Set- For a night in with their elder friends. It could be a Social Event thing.
    Vintage Themed Furniture- Gas stoves, floral couches, Grandpa's Special Chair etc... just thing that make the home seem cosy and grandparent-like.
    Photo Frames- Not like the Sims 3 ones, where you could place multiple photos in one frame. I mean a choice of different frames, some for the wall, and some to stand on counters and stuff. Different sizes too.

Gameplay:
    'Scold for life choices'- Could cause the embarrassed emotion, because who wants Grandpa telling you those piercings will ruin your career?
    'Show family photos'- I loved this in Sims 3, when the Elders would whip out their wallet and show off a collection of pictures to random strangers.
    Bingo Night- A Social Event that all the elders could attend. Simmer could even create a Bingo Hall for the Elders to host the party at.
    Family Reunion- A Social Event that really speaks for itself.
    'Remember the old times'- It's just a really cute interaction that I would love to see.
    'Praise for growing up'- That moment Grandma tells her grandchild what a big boy they're becoming. Causes Confident emotion.
    'Offer to babysit'- Speaks for itself.
    'Sneak candy to child'- Grandpa passes a lollypop to grandson behind Mum's back.
    'Offer parenting advice'- I know something like this came with Parenthood, but I'd like one worded differently for advice from parent to child.
    New Music- Have a vintage channel with some old fashioned music for the older people. Have some teens react badly to it, they don't understand the old stuff.
    'Complain about kids'- For grumpy elders who HATE kids.
    'Chase away visitors'- I just really like this option.

CAS:
    Thinning Hair Options- I don't feel like we have enough options for men going bald.
    More Wrinkles
    Those elder slippers that ALL elderly women seem to own.
    'Old Soul' trait- Not necessarily for Elders, this trait allows people to enjoy the 'older things' in life. Allows Teens, YA and Adults to enjoy the older music and movies. Makes them annoyed to hear 'newfangled' stuff.
    'Matriarch/Patriarch' trait- Earnable in YA years when you receive an extra trait, this gives you a bonus when talking to younger family members. Also offers new conversation options with kids and teens
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Werewolves GP

This is the pack that could copy a lot off of Vampires.

However a lot needs to happen in a patch/Packs before this pack Launches.

Luner Cycles, and Eclipse - I don't know if some of you noticed, but The Moon only has but One Phase, Full... I don't know if others Care, but I care a great deal, and I don't want it to be a full moon every night. That's a foolish mistake to allow Werewolf transformation every night.
    So during a new moon, werewolves will not turn. As the Full Moon appears, Werewolves will experience their Emotions becoming more agonizing, and experience relief as the Moon Diminishes back to New Moon. It is the Player's challenge, to find ways to increase their werewolf's control.

Lunar Eclipses occur after 2 Consecutive full Moons the 3rd full moon will be the Harvest Moon/Lunar Eclipse... and once you've experienced a Harvest Moon, it will make common Full Moons look easy. The Harvest Moon will make your werewolf behave impulsively, the wolf will take over. Silver chains, wolfsbane, and a room without doors, may not be enough to hold them.

I was Going to pitch the idea of Solar eclipses... however, New Moons might do the Trick... During the Night of a New Moon, Werewolves will lose all power.

Wolfsbane... Introduced in Vampires GP. So what does that mean for the Werewolves GP?

Strengths and Weaknesses

Tier I - Omega
    Control I - 0%-25% during the Full moon.
    Howl I - Petty yelp for attention is what that was.
    Empathy - with a simple touch interaction Werewolves can ease Pain and burden off from other sims.

Tier II - Beta
    Control II - 25%-75%
    Howl II - Better, a bit more bass, and practice, and ear plugs and you'll be fine.
    Wolf Form - Nothing like Bat form. In CAS You are presented with a Human Form and a Lycan From; Unlocking "Wolf Form" is simply adding a 3rd form in the finale. Werewolf sims can completely customize the Sims wolf Form.
    Imbued Claws - Werewolves can "Dig/Retrieve/Bury" Information within other Sims.
    - Dig For Information - werewolf claws their way into the sim's mind, they will learn traits, relationships, Careers & Skills.
    - Retrieve Information - As Werewolf extracts claws, if Victim had information "Buried" the Sim will remember what they know.
    - Bury Information - Hiding what the Sim knows, this can make a Sim Forget a Relationship, make a Sim forget/Hide a Skill, "Hide a trait/powers"
    (If they are a life state they can make a Sorcerer, for example, forget they can do magic.)

Tier III - Alpha
    Control 100% Control over their own Shift during Full Moon. + Beta's and Omegas that have been bitten.
    Howl III - Upgrades Howl to a respectful wolf howl.
    The Bite - the power to bite and turn other Sims into a Werewolf
    Note the bite is more successful if the player has the Alpha pursue a Sim. There is a risk factor of Death by Supernatural Causes if the human Sim asks the Alpha to be turned. "Why?" you ask. because the Alpha's Will is Stronger than your Sim's Want, and Supernatural vs Natural Laws are also at play it's Natural Selection if your sim's body is strong enough to withstand the conversion from human to Werewolf you have nothing to worry about... however, if your sim is not turned in a matter of 3 days, they will suffer a rabid (curable) sickness, if not cured, death.

Magic is Serious business.

Tier IV - Delta
    Control 110% retain all power During, the Full Moon, Harvest Moon, and New Moon.
    (Powers to be added)

Weaknesses

The Beast - Loss of all Humanity, Sim will be trapped Wolf Form, Instead of having 3 forms, Sim will be trapped in the 1 Wolf Form, unable to change human/Werewolf.

Senseless - Werewolves by default have increased senses, Hear, Sight, Smell, Taste, Touch. By Gaining this Weakness, Werewolves will not be a able to Sense if their food has been poisoned by potions/curses/ wolfsbane/Mistletoe etc. Loss of Empathy, no longer absorb the burdens of another sim. Fail at tracking.

Impulsive Canine Disorder - I devised this weakness due to the adoration I've seen players, making werewolves behave more Dog-Like. all the while for those like my self who don't want it, can avoid it.

things like this...

another thing I would Add is Biologically. Aging/Life Span in particular.

While Aging is on, while in Human form, the Werewolf will continue to age.
    However while in werewolf form, Human aging will slow down.
    While in Wolf/Beast Form, the Human form will stop Aging.

Let me guess, you've been watching Teen Wolf?

Got to admit, I wouldn't mind creating a Scott for this system ;-)

Yup and thats What I choose my werewolf to look like, a Mix of Scott and Derek, but actually plays the role of Stiles.

lol, got to admit, the only reason I'd ever introduce Stiles in my game, is because Scott for some inexplicable to me, reason likes the guy. Though i'd probably give any Stiles I put in my game the evil trait, cause it would make him fit the character of the show more.
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    I'd love a fairies game pack, that would take the opportunities that sims 3 couldn't. Where when the fairy sims go into their fairy houses or fairy cities, that they end up in a seperate magical world, where rules of fysics work different than in the regular sims world. It would be able to take full advantage of the sims 4 loading screens, and give the sims (regular and fairy) a new vacation location
  • Options
    If I Brought Out A Family Themed Expansion:

The Sims 4- Generations.

A new world called Plumsdale.

Daycare- I'd also really like the Daycare profession back. BUT, I would want it in the GtW style, with a pre-built Daycare building, like the Hospital and Police Station. I'd like to see other adult sims running around after toddlers and kids.
    More kids toys and playground stuff- swings, slides, roundabouts, see-saws.
    Bunk Beds
    Teachers Career
    Youth Centre- For teens and kids to spend time at.
    Graveyards- I like building family plots to show how many generations I've been through.
    Big Houses- Plumsdale should be full of big, multiple bedroom homes. Starter homes should have room for expansion.
    Hidden Lot- I'd like a hidden lot that only kids can enter, sort of like a secret treehouse for them.
    More Teen Jobs- And if your teen had a Teen Job, then they should have a promotion on a job that is linked to their teen job. Example: Teen gets job as a Delivery Guy/Girl for pizza= Starts Catering career on Lvl 2.
    School Clubs- I really liked this feature.
    Maternity Clothes- Because I hate my female sims wearing plum shorts and a crop top when pregnant. You should be able to customise a maternity outfit once they are pregnant.

New Traits:

Rebellious
    School-Club Enthusiast
    Shy
    Domestic
    Old Soul
    Matriarch/Patriarch

New Lifetime Goal:
    Storybook Family- Your Sim wants to succeed at everything! Must have at least lvl 6 at Teen Job, have a boyfriend/girlfriend as a teen, get married, have 4 kids, max job, die of old age.

Plumsdale buildings should be in four different neighborhoods:
    One- Old fashioned Tudor style homes, minimum 3 bedrooms, great for big families.
    Two- Contemporary Houses, up to four bedrooms, usually couples with one or two kids.
    Three- Starter homes for Couples with a baby. Room for expansion.
    Four- Five and Six + bedroom Colonial mansions. Great for extended households that include kids, parents and grandparents.

Possible Elder features I'd like to see:

Buy Mode:
    Walking Sticks- With the different variations of walks like Sims 3. I loved the walking sticks. Maybe even a zimmer-frame.
    Photo Album- So they can look through the album and think about their family. It should have it's own inventory that you can place photos in from the camera.
    Rocking Chairs- I love rocking chairs, and I like the image of an old lady in her chair reading to her grandkids.
    Knitting Set- As a skill item. I would LOVE for there to be special CAS knitted clothes that you UNLOCK through levelling your knitting skill. Like Granny knitting her grandkids sweaters.
    Bingo Set- For a night in with their elder friends. It could be a Social Event thing.
    Vintage Themed Furniture- Gas stoves, floral couches, Grandpa's Special Chair etc... just thing that make the home seem cosy and grandparent-like.
    Photo Frames- Not like the Sims 3 ones, where you could place multiple photos in one frame. I mean a choice of different frames, some for the wall, and some to stand on counters and stuff. Different sizes too.

Gameplay:
    'Scold for life choices'- Could cause the embarrassed emotion, because who wants Grandpa telling you those piercings will ruin your career?
    'Show family photos'- I loved this in Sims 3, when the Elders would whip out their wallet and show off a collection of pictures to random strangers.
    Bingo Night- A Social Event that all the elders could attend. Simmer could even create a Bingo Hall for the Elders to host the party at.
    Family Reunion- A Social Event that really speaks for itself.
    'Remember the old times'- It's just a really cute interaction that I would love to see.
    'Praise for growing up'- That moment Grandma tells her grandchild what a big boy they're becoming. Causes Confident emotion.
    'Offer to babysit'- Speaks for itself.
    'Sneak candy to child'- Grandpa passes a lollypop to grandson behind Mum's back.
    'Offer parenting advice'- I know something like this came with Parenthood, but I'd like one worded differently for advice from parent to child.
    New Music- Have a vintage channel with some old fashioned music for the older people. Have some teens react badly to it, they don't understand the old stuff.
    'Complain about kids'- For grumpy elders who HATE kids.
    'Chase away visitors'- I just really like this option.

CAS:
    Thinning Hair Options- I don't feel like we have enough options for men going bald.
    More Wrinkles
    Those elder slippers that ALL elderly women seem to own.
    'Old Soul' trait- Not necessarily for Elders, this trait allows people to enjoy the 'older things' in life. Allows Teens, YA and Adults to enjoy the older music and movies. Makes them annoyed to hear 'newfangled' stuff.
    'Matriarch/Patriarch' trait- Earnable in YA years when you receive an extra trait, this gives you a bonus when talking to younger family members. Also offers new conversation options with kids and teens

This sounds amazing!! Parenting was cool but I really wanted an EP like sims 3: Generations for sims 4 and your idea sounds better than I even imagined :)
  • Options
    Kiki_Kiki_ Posts: 1 New Member
    tbh i would really love a pets game/expansion pack. like how in sims 3 you could have dogs,cats, horses ect. It was one of my favorites and i would love to see it in the sims 4 as well
  • Options
    WhiteMojoWhiteMojo Posts: 126 Member
    Wow everyone's pack sounds like something I would play. Right now having just built my Wedding Venue, I'd like resorts. It's like we would just have liked Sims4 to start where Sims3 left off.
    JeJUZyk.png
  • Options
    Kiki_ wrote: »
    tbh i would really love a pets game/expansion pack. like how in sims 3 you could have dogs,cats, horses ect. It was one of my favorites and i would love to see it in the sims 4 as well

Same, I'll be really disappointed if we never get a pets pack but since it's highly requested hopefully we will
  • Options
    WhiteMojo wrote: »
    Wow everyone's pack sounds like something I would play. Right now having just built my Wedding Venue, I'd like resorts. It's like we would just have liked Sims4 to start where Sims3 left off.

I feel the same!! Everyone has such amazing ideas and it's a shame they can't all be made into packs because I would love to play them! I loved resorts from sims 3 so I'd also like to see this come to sims 4 :)
  • Options
    Sims 4: Exotic Holidays Edition

Because the Camping world is REALLY boring after you've visited five times.

Countries we COULD have:
    France
    Egypt
    China
    Japan
    Italy
    Germany

CAS:
    France would have stuff like berets, and summery clothing, and rich clothes.
    Egypt could include loads of headscarves for men and women, and new sunglasses. And robes. And sandals.
    China would include some hairstyles to expand on City Living, and some unlockable Martial Arts style clothes.
    Japan is the most exciting for me, we could have BRIGHT HAIR COLOURS. HARAJUKU AND KAWAII STYLE CLOTHES. LOLITA.
    Italy and Germany would have a lot less to add, but Germany could have a Oktoberfest dress for women.

BUILD MODE:
    Stylised furniture and house building for different style houses. French Colonial, French Provincial and French Creole.
    Traditional Chinese houses, full of colour, which contrast to Japanese homes, which are similar in style, but are usually brown or grey.
    Egyptian homes made of rock, with large layouts and a labyrinth of sections of the house. Generally accompanied by a pool.
    Venice Style Italian city where you can RENT APARTMENTS to stay in on your holiday.
    German homes are my favourite, they're so beautiful with half-timbered housing, and schist. They're very gothic/Tudor, and they also have modernised half villas.

FEATURES:
    France- Wine making, cheese making, new recipes for the bakeries and such. An exploration into French Catacombs for special collectables and the occasional ghost. Also has a career from home as a wine and cheese seller.
    Egypt- New ARCHITECT career! More exploration into pyramids and treasure collecting, plus new recipes.
    China- Obviously Martial Arts, and new recipes. Also, some cool palaces and stuff to visit, and learn how to make new special teas.
    Japan- Could have an Anime convention and stuff to visit, as well Aikido, and there could be a NEW ASPIRATION that makes you learn Chinese and Japanese Martial Arts.
    Italy- Gondola trips, pizza stove to learn how to make perfect pizza. A lot of new romance interactions and dating options.
    Germany- Beer. It gotta lotta beer. Some new German recipes, some Oktoberfest festival and stuff.

OTHER STUFF:
    Learn the languages, and speak to locals.
    All of the holiday destinations should have their own type of collectable.
    A RETIRE TO DESTINATION FEATURE- I always wanted my Elders to retire to Champs Les Sims in Sims 3, and in Sims 4, it would be great if there was an option to do this on the phone or computer.
  • Options
    Sims 4: Exotic Holidays Edition

Because the Camping world is REALLY boring after you've visited five times.

Countries we COULD have:
    France
    Egypt
    China
    Japan
    Italy
    Germany

CAS:
    France would have stuff like berets, and summery clothing, and rich clothes.
    Egypt could include loads of headscarves for men and women, and new sunglasses. And robes. And sandals.
    China would include some hairstyles to expand on City Living, and some unlockable Martial Arts style clothes.
    Japan is the most exciting for me, we could have BRIGHT HAIR COLOURS. HARAJUKU AND KAWAII STYLE CLOTHES. LOLITA.
    Italy and Germany would have a lot less to add, but Germany could have a Oktoberfest dress for women.

BUILD MODE:
    Stylised furniture and house building for different style houses. French Colonial, French Provincial and French Creole.
    Traditional Chinese houses, full of colour, which contrast to Japanese homes, which are similar in style, but are usually brown or grey.
    Egyptian homes made of rock, with large layouts and a labyrinth of sections of the house. Generally accompanied by a pool.
    Venice Style Italian city where you can RENT APARTMENTS to stay in on your holiday.
    German homes are my favourite, they're so beautiful with half-timbered housing, and schist. They're very gothic/Tudor, and they also have modernised half villas.

FEATURES:
    France- Wine making, cheese making, new recipes for the bakeries and such. An exploration into French Catacombs for special collectables and the occasional ghost. Also has a career from home as a wine and cheese seller.
    Egypt- New ARCHITECT career! More exploration into pyramids and treasure collecting, plus new recipes.
    China- Obviously Martial Arts, and new recipes. Also, some cool palaces and stuff to visit, and learn how to make new special teas.
    Japan- Could have an Anime convention and stuff to visit, as well Aikido, and there could be a NEW ASPIRATION that makes you learn Chinese and Japanese Martial Arts.
    Italy- Gondola trips, pizza stove to learn how to make perfect pizza. A lot of new romance interactions and dating options.
    Germany- Beer. It gotta lotta beer. Some new German recipes, some Oktoberfest festival and stuff.

OTHER STUFF:
    Learn the languages, and speak to locals.
    All of the holiday destinations should have their own type of collectable.
    A RETIRE TO DESTINATION FEATURE- I always wanted my Elders to retire to Champs Les Sims in Sims 3, and in Sims 4, it would be great if there was an option to do this on the phone or computer.

I really loved the cultural element that city living added so I personally would love this!! You have some amazing ideas for the features and I really hope we get something similar to this in the future
  • Options
    Thank you! I have like a dozen ideas for different Sim packs. I have a few ideas for Seasons pack, a Pets pack, a pack for Witches, and some traits I would love to see in a sims game.
    I'm also still pretty bummed that we can't get the Off The Grid feature in the new Eco Pack, but, hey, what can ya do?
  • Options
    Thank you! I have like a dozen ideas for different Sim packs. I have a few ideas for Seasons pack, a Pets pack, a pack for Witches, and some traits I would love to see in a sims game.
    I'm also still pretty bummed that we can't get the Off The Grid feature in the new Eco Pack, but, hey, what can ya do?

Based on your exotic holiday idea, I bet they're all awesome! Yeah same, I mean laundry is cool but that should've been put into parenting and classed as a chore that helped them develop a trait! Who knows maybe they'll find a way to include it if so many people want it; they probably won't but we can hope right?
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I would love a Farming SP and a Veterinary Medicine career, especially if the Pets EP is ever going to be released.