Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any ideas for new game packs or features you'd like to see?

The Idea is a ‘sleepover pack’. I believe it would be successful because it realistic and adds another family element to the game which is always in high demand. I think I have too many ideas for it to be a stuff pack and not enough for it to be an expansion pack, so it would fall into the game pack category. Throwing a sleepover would be a social event and obviously the children would turn up in their sleepwear. This game pack could include:
 Sleeping bags and air mattresses and bunk beds [Children could bring their own sleeping bags but I think it’s easier for the host to provide that so they could arrange everything how they wanted]
 Face masks [INTERACTIVE] [They could come in a wooden basket kind of arrangement for the action or you press on a mirror]
 New Clothes [Pyjamas, slippers, bed time accessories like sleeping masks and new hairstyles]
 Sweets and Fizzy drinks [Drinking and eating too much could introduce new buffs like a sugar rush or causing a sim to feel sick]
 Costume chest [For children where they could dress up and play games like in ‘The Sims 3: Generations]
 Board games [INTERACTIVE] [Could include another version of monopoly or Pictionary]
 Games that aren’t board games [Spin the bottle, truth or dare conversation and twister]
 Painting your own nails or each other’s nails [Could introduce some kind of nail polish tray for the action and have a range of colours as well as a few nail art patterns]
 Doing each other’s makeup [I was thinking this should be included in the vanity desk but realised that only owners of the ‘Vintage stuff pack’ have the vanity desk, so it could just be an option when you click on another sim or could just be available for people who do have the Vintage stuff pack]
 Build a fort option [Sims could sleep in there or just play and talk to each other][Adults get other options like woohoo and try for a baby and teens could maybe get the mess around option]
 Other Furniture [New standard beds, dressers, bean bags, wall art, clutter items like pillows and candles and anything else that you could think of]
 Pillow fight option
 Tea parties [For children, these could just be make believe where they act as if they’re having one and arrange all the cups ect. or they could actually have drinks and snacks]
 Treehouses [Like the ones from ‘Sims 3: generations’, sims could potentially host their sleepovers in there]
 Lots of communication options [For example: Tell ghost story option with flashlights, talk about boys or girls or crush option and maybe even an establish crush option]
 Pull a prank on someone at the sleepover option [To do this I was thinking you selected the person then through the communication section you select pull a prank and it comes up with a few ideas]

This is just an idea that I came up with and like I said before, I think many would appreciate this and it would be a profitable pack. I understand that making these are very time consuming and some of the ideas would be very hard to make, if not impossible, so if you ever do make this please feel free to pick and choose and change them up a little but I think that the range of ideas are good because they would be suited to everyone and would be very lifelike. Like I said, I’m a huge fan of all the content you release and I have all of the expansion and game packs for the sims 4 and most of the stuff packs so as someone who has paid a lot for extra content before, I would definitely pay again for something similar to this and I know others would aswell.

Just an Idea I had!! If you have any others I'd love to see them down below :)

Comments

• Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    edited July 2017
    That's a great idea!
    I would like a Tropical Vacation Pack. Sunburns, swimming, hammocks (woo-hoo-able, of course), new tropical plants to grow, and the triumphant return of the fire dance!
    Post edited by TheLibrarySim on
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    OhsnapitsalexOhsnapitsalex Posts: 2 New Member
    That's cool! This isn't really related but I think they should add a full version of the "Space blanket bed" because I love the pink color and the style of it, but I want to use a full size bed.
  • Options
    IdeasforsimsIdeasforsims Posts: 116 Member
    That's a great idea!
    I would like a Tropical Vacation Pack. Sunburns, swimming, hammocks (woo-hoo-able, of course), new tropical plants to grow, and the triumphant return of the fire dance!

Thank you!! I'd love to see a Tropical Vacation pack aswell; you've got some great ideas for one :)
  • Options
    That's cool! This isn't really related but I think they should add a full version of the "Space blanket bed" because I love the pink color and the style of it, but I want to use a full size bed.

Thank you!! The space blanket bed is my favourite bed so I'd love to see a full version of it too
  • Options
    ScrapbooksimsScrapbooksims Posts: 144 Member
    A Carnival Game Pack
    New world (Theme park inspired)
    Carousel ride with unicorns (dazed moodlet)
    Kissing booth (flirty sims)
    Food fight (pie face: increase mischief)
    Fortune teller (new trait: superstitious)

Just some potential gameplay elements :)

• Options
    A Carnival Game Pack
    New world (Theme park inspired)
    Carousel ride with unicorns (dazed moodlet)
    Kissing booth (flirty sims)
    Food fight (pie face: increase mischief)
    Fortune teller (new trait: superstitious)

Just some potential gameplay elements :)

Oooh I like this!! It would make a great game pack :)

• Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Love the idea!
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    Love the idea!

Thank you :) Glad you like it!!
  • Options
    stellasennastellasenna Posts: 12 New Member
    I really like this idea! I would purchase this :)
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    I would love a Life Event game pack.
    It would include items and interactions to do with weddings, funerals, a babyshower, new cakes and interactions for birthday parties, party favors, added content for family parties, ...
  • Options
    Waggles13Waggles13 Posts: 1 New Member
    is there going to be a werewolf pack
  • Options
    I really like this idea! I would purchase this :)

Thank you very much!!!!
  • Options
    liliaeth wrote: »
    It would include items and interactions to do with weddings, funerals, a babyshower, new cakes and interactions for birthday parties, party favors, added content for family parties, ...

Ooh that sounds cool!! I would love to see that because the game is lacking in realism regarding things like social/life events; we need more!

• Options
    Waggles13 wrote: »

I really wish instead of making vampires alone, they had just made a supernatural pack including things like vampires and werewolves. Something similar to the sims 3 one but better
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

I posted my thoughts for a Sims 4: Life Events GP.

I would love to have either a Witches pack (Witches being my favorite occult) or a general Magic pack, like a reboot of Makin' Magic from the original Sims.

I really wish instead of making vampires alone, they had just made a supernatural pack including things like vampires and werewolves. Something similar to the sims 3 one but better

I found Sims 3 Supernatural to be supernatural overload -- there was so much in there that I feel like none of the supernaturals got proper treatment. Even the "improved" vampires lacked a lot. They also would have had to include on/off switches for each of the supernaturals, because what if you wanted vampires but didn't want werewolves, or wanted witches but none of the other types? It's bad enough for players who want vampires in some saves but not others to control the vampire population.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options

I posted my thoughts for a Sims 4: Life Events GP.

I would love to have either a Witches pack (Witches being my favorite occult) or a general Magic pack, like a reboot of Makin' Magic from the original Sims.

I found Sims 3 Supernatural to be supernatural overload -- there was so much in there that I feel like none of the supernaturals got proper treatment. Even the "improved" vampires lacked a lot. They also would have had to include on/off switches for each of the supernaturals, because what if you wanted vampires but didn't want werewolves, or wanted witches but none of the other types? It's bad enough for players who want vampires in some saves but not others to control the vampire population.

I thought sims 3 had the option to turn on and off certain supernatural creatures? Maybe that's just me remembering wrong; it's been a while since I last played it lol
  • Options
    RhiecesmommyRhiecesmommy Posts: 1 New Member
    I would really love to be able to play teenagers and kids at school like you can play careers such as the doctor or detective careers. Pets would also be nice.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I would really love to be able to play teenagers and kids at school like you can play careers such as the doctor or detective careers. Pets would also be nice.

Maybe in a university pack, I would love to design the school, choose professors, who teaches what. mascot, school colors.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Before you Say "This sounds like an RPG..." I don't care.

Sorcerers GP - In the Sorcerers Game Pack you will be able to create a wide variety of Magic Users (Unlike a Witches GP), Witches, Wizards, Druids, Sorcerers, and more!

I don't really want stereotypical animations, My sorcerer is practically a millennial he's not a cackler, nor he rides a Kawasaki motor cycle, and he's a computer science major. So please leave the hunched over old hag, cackling, animations as a walk style and used at players desires.

-No Alignment System (We have Good and Evil traits, they should flesh those traits out more, than adding a system. or at least Dark magic shouldn't be labeled as "Evil" and Light magic shouldn't be labeled as "good." a great sorcerer can manipulate Dark magic to do good deeds, and light magic for evil.

Gameplay Objects
    -Wands are optional, Hand Magic is Default, wands should be used to cast spells that can't be preformed without sapping all your energy.
    However If the player wishes to use a wand for every spell, They should notice that if they decide to put the wand down after a long period of time using the wand, their powers using hand magic will be weaker compared to a wand.

-Cauldrons - Use of making potions, curses, Alchemy,

Technically Brooms and Magic Mirrors but those have to be interacted with, the player can choose any mirror from build/buy, and the sorcerer enchants the mirror and broom.

Ultimately I want to see Variations of Spells
    So if we're going of Vampire's Strengths and Weakness I'd like a spell book interface, no weaknesses,

there would 10 Chapters, Non-Linear (You can skip/avoid chapters if you want! you can even open Chapter 10 right off the bat, it's just going to be very difficult for your sim to grasp, and there is no Skill Level, So you also don't need to be a master)

Chapter I • Arcane Magic - Introduction - Just a brief run down of what "Arcane" means, Sorcerers are Humans with the Arcane Trait, much like vampires and Aliens and their traits, the arcane trait allows them to utilize magic!
    Note: **Genetics! All children of Sorcerers will be born with the Arcane Trait, However it is possible the Arcane trait will be dormant at Birth.
    See Chapter V on how to waken the Arcane Trait.

Chapter II • Dark and Light Magic
    Dark: Dark Aura Blast; Oblivion; Immobilization; Black Out; Protection spell (-)

Light: Lux Flare; Preservation; Protection Spell (+)

Chapter III • Potions, Curses, & Alchemy (Potion of Invincibility; Vitality Potion; Curse of the Weak; Corpulent Curse; Sleeping Curse; Curse of Infertility; Isolation Curse (Magic Mirror Curse): (I don't really care for potion/Curse/Spell need fixers, I really want to mess with Sim's emotions no matter how twisted they are. Fertility Curse, would be ultimately be satisfying, knowing I ruined a Sim couple from conceiving a child. that their aspiration was to be a Big Happy family, is no longer possible. Of course there are methods of breaking the curse).

Chapter IV • Methods of Transportation (Cloud Form/Materializing/Mist Form/Portals... I want cloud form, I was hoping favorites would be introduced therefore our Sims Favorite Color, would be the color of the Cloud that shrouds them)

Chapter V • Elements - Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Spirit (Players can choose which, or all elements they want their Sims to learn and master. Sorcerers Mastering Spirit Magic, Can manipulate the spirit of another using mysticism and awaken/put to slumber the Arcane trait within a sorcerer)

Chapter VI • Transformations (Glamour Spells, Animal Transformations, and Life State Transformations... no longer potions/Curses, you'll need a sorcerer who learned this chapter to transform you.)

Chapter VII • Enchantments - Furniture, Appliances, electronics, Broom to clean and babysit, Mirrors to look between worlds... imprison Sims in.

Chapter VIII • Conjuring and Summoning - Conjure objects to you, Summon sims you've interacted with to your side.

Chapter IX • Blood Magic - Powerful magic no matter how powerful a Sorcerer is, they have to be Blood family to break it. you can place blood locks on Spells you've cast. such as Transformation spells, Curses,

Chapter X • Forbidden Magic - Spells like Necromancy; Time Travel/Seer; Love Spells; Ripping out the Hearts of your victims, forcing your will over theirs, and slowly losing touch with their emotions. Things you shouldn't tamper with, but makes for a great story!

and Challenges:
    1) If I want to fly around on a broomstick, I should use my powers to enchant a broom to be able to fly.
    2) making potions/curses in their raw forms... why just a poisoned apple? If I make a Sleeping Curse, and I should be able use my mischievous/cooking/mixology skill to apply it to any Food/Drink. also If i poison food/drink, don't make it obvious that it's poisoned to the player. (If it's poisoned it won't stack in storage, that should be the hint)
    3) If I want to make a Magic Mirror, I should enchant any mirror myself, and once it's imbued with enough of my power All I need is to trap the sim inside it. (and their face will appear when I summon them)

Finally I ask Magic should rely on, 3 factors: Emotions, Energy, Experience.

I've said it a million times, here's a million +1

Best and powerful emotions
    Energized/Focused/Inspired/Confident
    In between weak and powerful
    Happy/Fine/Flirty/Playful
    weakest
    Sad/Tense/Uncomfortable/Embarrassed.

You are powerful, but also at high risk for Failure and someone getting hurt, including yourself.
    Angry/Furious

Sim's magic should rely on their Energy Need.
    I don't want to See a magic meter, nor another Need removed, like vampires. Instead just make it decay at a slower rate than the average human.

and then Experience with Spells themselves. I can't really imagine a Skill Level for Sorcery but if it's easier, go for it I guess. I think it should be a free for all, especially when dueling, the one who practices and perfects their craft, has the Energy, and in the right state of Mind will be victorious.

Biologically, I want Sorcerer's to be somewhat mortal, but have double the Life Span of a Human.
    but they can become immortal. Maybe with a Potion/Curse.

(Another part is coming for Werewolves)
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Werewolves GP

This is the pack that could copy a lot off of Vampires.

However a lot needs to happen in a patch/Packs before this pack Launches.

Luner Cycles, and Eclipse - I don't know if some of you noticed, but The Moon only has but One Phase, Full... I don't know if others Care, but I care a great deal, and I don't want it to be a full moon every night. That's a foolish mistake to allow Werewolf transformation every night.
    So during a new moon, werewolves will not turn. As the Full Moon appears, Werewolves will experience their Emotions becoming more agonizing, and experience relief as the Moon Diminishes back to New Moon. It is the Player's challenge, to find ways to increase their werewolf's control.

Lunar Eclipses occur after 2 Consecutive full Moons the 3rd full moon will be the Harvest Moon/Lunar Eclipse... and once you've experienced a Harvest Moon, it will make common Full Moons look easy. The Harvest Moon will make your werewolf behave impulsively, the wolf will take over. Silver chains, wolfsbane, and a room without doors, may not be enough to hold them.

I was Going to pitch the idea of Solar eclipses... however, New Moons might do the Trick... During the Night of a New Moon, Werewolves will lose all power.

Wolfsbane... Introduced in Vampires GP. So what does that mean for the Werewolves GP?

Strengths and Weaknesses

Tier I - Omega
    Control I - 0%-25% during the Full moon.
    Howl I - Petty yelp for attention is what that was.
    Empathy - with a simple touch interaction Werewolves can ease Pain and burden off from other sims.

Tier II - Beta
    Control II - 25%-75%
    Howl II - Better, a bit more bass, and practice, and ear plugs and you'll be fine.
    Wolf Form - Nothing like Bat form. In CAS You are presented with a Human Form and a Lycan From; Unlocking "Wolf Form" is simply adding a 3rd form in the finale. Werewolf sims can completely customize the Sims wolf Form.
    Imbued Claws - Werewolves can "Dig/Retrieve/Bury" Information within other Sims.
    - Dig For Information - werewolf claws their way into the sim's mind, they will learn traits, relationships, Careers & Skills.
    - Retrieve Information - As Werewolf extracts claws, if Victim had information "Buried" the Sim will remember what they know.
    - Bury Information - Hiding what the Sim knows, this can make a Sim Forget a Relationship, make a Sim forget/Hide a Skill, "Hide a trait/powers"
    (If they are a life state they can make a Sorcerer, for example, forget they can do magic.)

Tier III - Alpha
    Control 100% Control over their own Shift during Full Moon. + Beta's and Omegas that have been bitten.
    Howl III - Upgrades Howl to a respectful wolf howl.
    The Bite - the power to bite and turn other Sims into a Werewolf
    Note the bite is more successful if the player has the Alpha pursue a Sim. There is a risk factor of Death by Supernatural Causes if the human Sim asks the Alpha to be turned. "Why?" you ask. because the Alpha's Will is Stronger than your Sim's Want, and Supernatural vs Natural Laws are also at play it's Natural Selection if your sim's body is strong enough to withstand the conversion from human to Werewolf you have nothing to worry about... however, if your sim is not turned in a matter of 3 days, they will suffer a rabid (curable) sickness, if not cured, death.

Magic is Serious business.

Tier IV - Delta
    Control 110% retain all power During, the Full Moon, Harvest Moon, and New Moon.
    (Powers to be added)

Weaknesses

The Beast - Loss of all Humanity, Sim will be trapped Wolf Form, Instead of having 3 forms, Sim will be trapped in the 1 Wolf Form, unable to change human/Werewolf.

Senseless - Werewolves by default have increased senses, Hear, Sight, Smell, Taste, Touch. By Gaining this Weakness, Werewolves will not be a able to Sense if their food has been poisoned by potions/curses/ wolfsbane/Mistletoe etc. Loss of Empathy, no longer absorb the burdens of another sim. Fail at tracking.

Impulsive Canine Disorder - I devised this weakness due to the adoration I've seen players, making werewolves behave more Dog-Like. all the while for those like my self who don't want it, can avoid it.

things like this...

another thing I would Add is Biologically. Aging/Life Span in particular.

While Aging is on, while in Human form, the Werewolf will continue to age.
    However while in werewolf form, Human aging will slow down.
    While in Wolf/Beast Form, the Human form will stop Aging.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited August 2017
    I would like a Farming / Country Living Game Pack or Beauty Parlor Game Pack. :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options

That would be cool! You could choose who they talk to and how they behave and what they eat for lunch and so much more!!
    MasonGamer wrote: »

Maybe in a university pack, I would love to design the school, choose professors, who teaches what. mascot, school colors.

These ideas should definitely be combined!! Some awesome ideas and would make great gameplay :)
  • Options
    Before you Say "This sounds like an RPG..." I don't care.

Sorcerers GP - In the Sorcerers Game Pack you will be able to create a wide variety of Magic Users (Unlike a Witches GP), Witches, Wizards, Druids, Sorcerers, and more!

I don't really want stereotypical animations, My sorcerer is practically a millennial he's not a cackler, nor he rides a Kawasaki motor cycle, and he's a computer science major. So please leave the hunched over old hag, cackling, animations as a walk style and used at players desires.

-No Alignment System (We have Good and Evil traits, they should flesh those traits out more, than adding a system. or at least Dark magic shouldn't be labeled as "Evil" and Light magic shouldn't be labeled as "good." a great sorcerer can manipulate Dark magic to do good deeds, and light magic for evil.

Gameplay Objects
    -Wands are optional, Hand Magic is Default, wands should be used to cast spells that can't be preformed without sapping all your energy.
    However If the player wishes to use a wand for every spell, They should notice that if they decide to put the wand down after a long period of time using the wand, their powers using hand magic will be weaker compared to a wand.

-Cauldrons - Use of making potions, curses, Alchemy,

Technically Brooms and Magic Mirrors but those have to be interacted with, the player can choose any mirror from build/buy, and the sorcerer enchants the mirror and broom.

Ultimately I want to see Variations of Spells
    So if we're going of Vampire's Strengths and Weakness I'd like a spell book interface, no weaknesses,

there would 10 Chapters, Non-Linear (You can skip/avoid chapters if you want! you can even open Chapter 10 right off the bat, it's just going to be very difficult for your sim to grasp, and there is no Skill Level, So you also don't need to be a master)

Chapter I • Arcane Magic - Introduction - Just a brief run down of what "Arcane" means, Sorcerers are Humans with the Arcane Trait, much like vampires and Aliens and their traits, the arcane trait allows them to utilize magic!
    Note: **Genetics! All children of Sorcerers will be born with the Arcane Trait, However it is possible the Arcane trait will be dormant at Birth.
    See Chapter V on how to waken the Arcane Trait.

Chapter II • Dark and Light Magic
    Dark: Dark Aura Blast; Oblivion; Immobilization; Black Out; Protection spell (-)

Light: Lux Flare; Preservation; Protection Spell (+)

Chapter III • Potions, Curses, & Alchemy (Potion of Invincibility; Vitality Potion; Curse of the Weak; Corpulent Curse; Sleeping Curse; Curse of Infertility; Isolation Curse (Magic Mirror Curse): (I don't really care for potion/Curse/Spell need fixers, I really want to mess with Sim's emotions no matter how twisted they are. Fertility Curse, would be ultimately be satisfying, knowing I ruined a Sim couple from conceiving a child. that their aspiration was to be a Big Happy family, is no longer possible. Of course there are methods of breaking the curse).

Chapter IV • Methods of Transportation (Cloud Form/Materializing/Mist Form/Portals... I want cloud form, I was hoping favorites would be introduced therefore our Sims Favorite Color, would be the color of the Cloud that shrouds them)

Chapter V • Elements - Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Spirit (Players can choose which, or all elements they want their Sims to learn and master. Sorcerers Mastering Spirit Magic, Can manipulate the spirit of another using mysticism and awaken/put to slumber the Arcane trait within a sorcerer)

Chapter VI • Transformations (Glamour Spells, Animal Transformations, and Life State Transformations... no longer potions/Curses, you'll need a sorcerer who learned this chapter to transform you.)

Chapter VII • Enchantments - Furniture, Appliances, electronics, Broom to clean and babysit, Mirrors to look between worlds... imprison Sims in.

Chapter VIII • Conjuring and Summoning - Conjure objects to you, Summon sims you've interacted with to your side.

Chapter IX • Blood Magic - Powerful magic no matter how powerful a Sorcerer is, they have to be Blood family to break it. you can place blood locks on Spells you've cast. such as Transformation spells, Curses,

Chapter X • Forbidden Magic - Spells like Necromancy; Time Travel/Seer; Love Spells; Ripping out the Hearts of your victims, forcing your will over theirs, and slowly losing touch with their emotions. Things you shouldn't tamper with, but makes for a great story!

and Challenges:
    1) If I want to fly around on a broomstick, I should use my powers to enchant a broom to be able to fly.
    2) making potions/curses in their raw forms... why just a poisoned apple? If I make a Sleeping Curse, and I should be able use my mischievous/cooking/mixology skill to apply it to any Food/Drink. also If i poison food/drink, don't make it obvious that it's poisoned to the player. (If it's poisoned it won't stack in storage, that should be the hint)
    3) If I want to make a Magic Mirror, I should enchant any mirror myself, and once it's imbued with enough of my power All I need is to trap the sim inside it. (and their face will appear when I summon them)

Finally I ask Magic should rely on, 3 factors: Emotions, Energy, Experience.

I've said it a million times, here's a million +1

Best and powerful emotions
    Energized/Focused/Inspired/Confident
    In between weak and powerful
    Happy/Fine/Flirty/Playful
    weakest
    Sad/Tense/Uncomfortable/Embarrassed.

You are powerful, but also at high risk for Failure and someone getting hurt, including yourself.
    Angry/Furious

Sim's magic should rely on their Energy Need.
    I don't want to See a magic meter, nor another Need removed, like vampires. Instead just make it decay at a slower rate than the average human.

and then Experience with Spells themselves. I can't really imagine a Skill Level for Sorcery but if it's easier, go for it I guess. I think it should be a free for all, especially when dueling, the one who practices and perfects their craft, has the Energy, and in the right state of Mind will be victorious.

Biologically, I want Sorcerer's to be somewhat mortal, but have double the Life Span of a Human.
    but they can become immortal. Maybe with a Potion/Curse.

(Another part is coming for Werewolves)
    Werewolves GP

Luner Cycles, and Eclipse - I don't know if some of you noticed, but The Moon only has but One Phase, Full... I don't know if others Care, but I care a great deal, and I don't want it to be a full moon every night. That's a foolish mistake to allow Werewolf transformation every night.
    So during a new moon, werewolves will not turn. As the Full Moon appears, Werewolves will experience their Emotions becoming more agonizing, and experience relief as the Moon Diminishes back to New Moon. It is the Player's challenge, to find ways to increase their werewolf's control.

Lunar Eclipses occur after 2 Consecutive full Moons the 3rd full moon will be the Harvest Moon/Lunar Eclipse... and once you've experienced a Harvest Moon, it will make common Full Moons look easy. The Harvest Moon will make your werewolf behave impulsively, the wolf will take over. Silver chains, wolfsbane, and a room without doors, may not be enough to hold them.

I was Going to pitch the idea of Solar eclipses... however, New Moons might do the Trick... During the Night of a New Moon, Werewolves will lose all power.

Wolfsbane... Introduced in Vampires GP. So what does that mean for the Werewolves GP?

Strengths and Weaknesses

Tier I - Omega
    Empathy - with a simple touch interaction Werewolves can ease Pain and burden off from other sims.

Tier II - Beta
    Control II - 25%-75%
    Howl II - Better, a bit more bass, and practice, and ear plugs and you'll be fine.
    Wolf Form - Nothing like Bat form. In CAS You are presented with a Human Form and a Lycan From; Unlocking "Wolf Form" is simply adding a 3rd form in the finale. Werewolf sims can completely customize the Sims wolf Form.
    Imbued Claws - Werewolves can "Dig/Retrieve/Bury" Information within other Sims.
    - Dig For Information - werewolf claws their way into the sim's mind, they will learn traits, relationships, Careers & Skills.
    - Retrieve Information - As Werewolf extracts claws, if Victim had information "Buried" the Sim will remember what they know.
    - Bury Information - Hiding what the Sim knows, this can make a Sim Forget a Relationship, make a Sim forget/Hide a Skill, "Hide a trait/powers"
    (If they are a life state they can make a Sorcerer, for example, forget they can do magic.)

Tier III - Alpha
    Control 100% Control over their own Shift during Full Moon. + Beta's and Omegas that have been bitten.
    Note the bite is more successful if the player has the Alpha pursue a Sim. There is a risk factor of Death by Supernatural Causes if the human Sim asks the Alpha to be turned. "Why?" you ask. because the Alpha's Will is Stronger than your Sim's Want, and Supernatural vs Natural Laws are also at play it's Natural Selection if your sim's body is strong enough to withstand the conversion from human to Werewolf you have nothing to worry about... however, if your sim is not turned in a matter of 3 days, they will suffer a rabid (curable) sickness, if not cured, death.

Tier IV - Delta
    Control 110% retain all power During, the Full Moon, Harvest Moon, and New Moon.
    (Powers to be added)

Weaknesses

The Beast - Loss of all Humanity, Sim will be trapped Wolf Form, Instead of having 3 forms, Sim will be trapped in the 1 Wolf Form, unable to change human/Werewolf.

Senseless - Werewolves by default have increased senses, Hear, Sight, Smell, Taste, Touch. By Gaining this Weakness, Werewolves will not be a able to Sense if their food has been poisoned by potions/curses/ wolfsbane/Mistletoe etc. Loss of Empathy, no longer absorb the burdens of another sim. Fail at tracking.

Impulsive Canine Disorder - I devised this weakness due to the adoration I've seen players, making werewolves behave more Dog-Like. all the while for those like my self who don't want it, can avoid it.

things like this...

These both sound amazing!! Would really love for some content like this to be produced! They could probably be combined into a supernatural/magic EP with other features aswell!
  • Options
    I would like a Farming / Country Living Game Pack or Beauty Parlor Game Pack. :)

I've seen some cool ideas for a farming gamepack, so I agree with you there! Beauty parlor also sounds as if it could include some fun things :)
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Werewolves GP

Strengths and Weaknesses

Tier I - Omega

Tier II - Beta
    Control II - 25%-75%

Tier III - Alpha

Tier IV - Delta
    (Powers to be added)

Weaknesses

things like this...

Let me guess, you've been watching Teen Wolf?

Got to admit, I wouldn't mind creating a Scott for this system ;-)