Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Origin Update Messing With My Game?

ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
So I've been back to playing TS3 for awhile now. It works beautifully because I use a few choice NRAAS mods, up until now I've had almost no problems with either the regular game or Create-a-World. But then yesterday my Origin updated (my TS3 is force-tied to Origin).
Now whenever I try to "save and exit" my game it stops responding. It seems to be ok if I just save separately, and then exit separately. But if I try to "Save and Exit" at the same time from either my regular game or Create a World Edit in Game, it stops responding as its exiting and I have to restart my computer in order to get anything happening again.

Has anybody else had any trouble with this?
My speculations on hints for future content:
-Cars Update
-Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
-Hotel Pack
-Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
-Bands Pack
-Royalty Pack
-Fashion Design Pack
-Fairies Pack
-Werewolf Pack
-France-inspired World

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I think I understand the issue there, generally speaking we advise no one to use "Save & Quit." What can happen, usually not every time, is that something goes wrong with the Save part, the player has no way to intervene, and then the game goes on to quit with no save being made.

We have been advising players for many years to never use that and always Save (better yet, Save As) and Quit as two separate steps.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net