Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*~The Drama Llama Reading Circle~*

Comments

• Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    @InfraGreen love you bunches back. lol There will be a new Axel chapter coming up soon. I have plans for him. lol Be worried.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    Ooo looks like fun! :)

Im totally having writers block btw :(
    I am starting to regret the whole "each chapter focuses on one or two characters only" thing. This new chapter I have a big storyline, but I'm worried it might seem rushed since I have to squeeze it into one chapter.
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited August 2017
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    @Acarb90 and @LegacySims2017, I have nominated both of you for the Liebster Award.

Thank you! :blush:

I like your questions for us. You really had to put that orange skin question in there? :lol: I have my answer and readers will either LTAO (laugh their A off) or be insulted....either/or is fine by me
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    @Acarb90 and @LegacySims2017, I have nominated both of you for the Liebster Award.

OMG thank you so much!!!

How does this work? Do i just post the answers on my blog? Where is the liebster award located?
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    Acarb90 wrote: »
    Im totally having writers block btw :(
    I am starting to regret the whole "each chapter focuses on one or two characters only" thing. This new chapter I have a big storyline, but I'm worried it might seem rushed since I have to squeeze it into one chapter.

Could you do a Chapter #, Part #?
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    I normally do, but I guess this time I can a do a time jump (like 2-3 weeks later) . ALOT can happen in that time lol
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    I normally do, but I guess this time I can a do a time jump (like 2-3 weeks later) . ALOT can happen in that time lol

Have you read any of my Duckson Legacy? Time jumps in that like there is no tomorrow, just weeks or years. :lol:

And I've seen TV shows, movies, and even books jump ahead in time because of a plot being uncovered. I say go for it.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    How does this work? Do i just post the answers on my blog? Where is the liebster award located?

Instructions are on the page where you're nominated. I've seen this on other websites. I think you can steal the image from someone if you want to display it on your website (don't hotlink it, upload it to your site). Just make sure you follow the instructions what to do next. :)

Liebster Award
    liebster-award-300-px.png
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

OMG thank you so much!!!

Just post the answers on your blog.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options

Thank you! :blush:

I like your questions for us. You really had to put that orange skin question in there? :lol: I have my answer and readers will either LTAO (laugh their A off) or be insulted....either/or is fine by me

Had to ask the orange skin question. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @Acarb90 Also, it's not real clear. You answers questions, nominate a few or so for the award and ask them 11 questions (or 10 :wink:@Skcaga6 ). Then let them know you nominated them.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    GRRRR @ MCCC!! Trying to do an Axel chapter. Get game loaded and notice that MCCC had a bit of fun with him.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Uh oh. MC Command Center drama!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited August 2017
    MCCC drama is the best though. Tied with TS3's StoryProgression mod drama (I'll never forget the two known gay guys in town hating each other but hooking up constantly because there were no other partners).

I trust that Axel totally has not ruined his life. Nuh-uh. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    I decided to turn the Axel chapter into an Axel's wife chapter. More drama from her point of view thanks to MCCC. Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Post edited by Acarb90 on
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options

Your link is broken, my friend. That takes us to the page to write a new post.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Ever write a chapter that you really can't wait for people to read? Friday's chapter is that one for me. I just want Trip's reaction to what I've done to her poor Axel. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Fixed! Sorry about that lol
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    I got to it with Wordpress Reader. I know not everybody uses WordPress though.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Every time I think I can get ahead on the stories, life happens. I am currently setting in the waiting room at the hospital. My sister's ex-husband is in surgery following his second heart attack in a two week period. Could have brought my laptop, but was in a rush to get here so they could take him to surgery.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Every time I think I can get ahead on the stories, life happens. I am currently setting in the waiting room at the hospital. My sister's ex-husband is in surgery following his second heart attack in a two week period. Could have brought my laptop, but was in a rush to get here so they could take him to surgery.

:frowning: Hope he comes out okay.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Harrowing but I wish him well. And yes. I have a lot of reasons to be excited for Friday but that can start off my day. ;)<3
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    First thing he asked for after surgery was his glasses. Second was a Big Mac and fries. He's going to be fine. Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    First thing he asked for after surgery was his glasses. Second was a Big Mac and fries. He's going to be fine. Lol

Doctor says, "Glasses. Sure. Big Mac and fries. Not so sure." :D
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif