Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*~The Drama Llama Reading Circle~*

Comments

• Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    The wedding goofs were actually because those sims were downloaded from the gallery with CC that I didn't have. I had changed their every day look to something similar but had forgotten to change the formal. It did make for a pretty funny wedding though. And those teenage mood swings during the wedding lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    I have another story idea in my head, but not sure if I want to run yet another one along with Pieces of Time. It is so tempting though. It would be the Amazon challenge set in an all Girls school that is beginning to allow boys to enroll.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @Skcaga6: I used to really want to do an amazon challenge without slaves. Basically meeting as many of the other goals as possible with a woman-only commune and using recruitment and adoption to keep up numbers.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I bookmarked all three stories in my NOOK. Should be able to start reading them tonight.

I've got a Restaurant Challenge story I started a few weeks ago. There's always drama when running a restaurant. :lol: I update with two chapters on Sundays.

Would be happy to join this group. :smile:

You all can call me Joseph if you prefer. House of Pancakes link is in my signature. It leads to my forums link on here. You can link to my WordPress site story from there.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    Hello, Joseph! I have been enjoying the adventures of Bob. Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Okay going to do the school story, but not as an amazon challenge. Still thinking about the details while making my teens.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    I am almost set up to start paying with the school save. I have taken a lot of the game premades and turned them into teens, as well as a few of my own from Pieces of Time. I even threw the Meatball in as a teenager just for some fun. Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    Hi :)

I will add you tomorrow and definitely read your story!!

Sorry I've been MIA guys. This is a 4 day vacation for me so I haven't really been home lol
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Acarb90 wrote: »
    Hi :)

I will add you tomorrow and definitely read your story!!

Now that I'm not using my phone to post, here's the link to make it quicker for you. :)

Forum thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921367
    Wordpress Website: http://legacysims.net/?page_id=524
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    Do not read Joseph's story while hungry. lol He makes me want pancakes every dang chapter.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Probably a good place to announce that No Stars over Uptown is back from hiatus. :sunglasses:

@LegacySims2017: I'm not completely caught up with House of Pancakes but in the name of breakfast, I'm trying! Eliza and Bob's dynamic does catch my interest. It's the sad reality of "I made a mistake but at least they're okay to keep around".

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Trip, I am glad to see your story back. Everybody needs a little cringe in their life. Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    edited August 2017
    Trip, Axel's daughter in my Rosebud challenge save if fun to watch. That girl has attitude and doesn't take crap from anyone.

Found out that apple emojis won't work in here. Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Oh, in case you didn't see it, a new chapter posted to Pieces of Time today.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    By the way, Trip, I wanted to let you know that the content warning on your chapter today was perfect. It gave enough of a trigger warning for people without triggering. Most people just use a very general warning which doesn't exactly prepare people. Yours was great because it explained what the triggers could be.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @Skcaga6: caught the new chapter! The new midnight posting gives me guaranteed morning reading before I shower. :)

And thanks. <3 I've read a lot of internet moaning about trigger warnings being cumbersome and annoying, but I care about not unnecessarily making readers relive trauma either more than them.

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Those who complain about the warning usually have nothing in their past that can be triggered.

I like that I can schedule my posts on Wordpress. Makes it easy to write ahead. Pieces of Time is set for three more chapters and Newcrest Prep has two scheduled already. It is time to work in CAS for casting calls while I have the time.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    I have so much catching up to do!! Thankfully I am off tomorrow so I can read all the updates and edit this page to add legacy :)

I did have time to write tonight :smile:

https://metrosimlit.wordpress.com/2017/08/01/chapter-four-part-one-olivia-sal/

Hope you guys enjoy!
    THIRTYT(2).png
    Yay! Something to read when I get home. Have to go buy cat food. Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Having one of those days where I'm tempted to just delete everything and say Plum it!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    edited August 2017
    @Skcaga6: I hate that! Usually because I follow through with it.

outrun / blog / tunglr
    I'm really trying not to. I really am. Glad I have things finished for Pieces of time through next Tuesday and Newcrest is done for this week. Time to take a break and focus on casting calls until my mood passes.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Casting calls are good for the soul!

outrun / blog / tunglr
    I sent you a PM, Trip.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Thanks. :)

outrun / blog / tunglr