Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Details that will make the CAS better!

John_SalonicaJohn_Salonica Posts: 353 Member
edited July 2017 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Hey guys, Im a simmer since 2008, and I believe that sims 4 cas is the best cas in the sims history. However, there are some little things that are missing that I think they should add with a patch

1. Favorites: I think that adding favorites to the game will help make sims feel a little bit more special. Favourites should include favourite food, music, and favourite color (like the sims 3)

2. Eyelash slider:
Sims 4 does not have realistic eyelashes like the sims 3, however it should still have eyelash slider!

3. More eye colors, skintones, and hair colors

4. Body hair

5. More beards

6. More traits, and aspirations

7. Create a style tool maybe?

8. Astrological Sings: I was never a big fun of astrological sings, but I know a lot of people want them back!

9. Makeup slider

This was all my ideas, if you have one feel free to comment down below! Thanks for reading! :smiley:
xyIcMqt.png
Post edited by John_Salonica on

Comments

• Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Yes to all except I don't care about the astrological signs as much. Turn ons/turn offs would be a welcome addition as well as fears/phobias as we had in Sims 2.

I'd also like to see body piercings added such as lip and nose rings, or belly button piercings.
  • SimSaraSimSara Posts: 534 Member
    The lack of body hair irked me when TS4 first came out. I still don't understand why it hasn't been implemented esp when we have acne.
    I would also really like body piercings, favorites like they had in TS3. I also wish there was more wrinkles and other skin detail options.
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I agree...
    I really like TS4's CAS and have been wanting to see bodyhair return ever since the game's release. I would also like to see favorites, astrological signs, and more aspirations. :)
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Hey guys, Im a simmer since 2008, and I believe that sims 4 cas is the best cas in the sims history. However, there are some little things that are missing that I think they should add with a patch

1.Favorites: I think that adding favorites to the game will help make sims feel a little bit more special. Favourites should include favourite food, music, and favourite color (like the sims 3)

2. Eyelash slider: Sims 4 does not have realistic eyelashes like the sims 3, however it should still have eyelash slider!

3. More eye colors, skintones, and hair colors

4. Body hair

5. More traits, and aspirations

6. Create a style tool maybe?

7. Astrological Sings: I was never a big fun of astrological sings, but I know a lot of people want them back!

This was all my ideas, if you have one feel free to comment down below! Thanks for reading! :smiley:
    Awesomed you for point 4 alone, but I agree with the rest as well ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    1) Would love the eyelash slider and body hair, as well as body freckles and for the freckles they already have to be genetic! <3 It irks me to no end that freckles don't pass down to the children! :s
    2) Would love more Traits & Aspirations
    3) LOVE Create a Style <3 , but it did make my TS3 game very cumbersome! :(
    4) I want favorite color and meal to be included again like they had in earlier versions
    5) And we also used to have a slider for makeup, that I really miss! :'(
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    I love all of these, especially more skin and hair colors. And like @Lomelindi7 said, turn-ons and turn-offs!
    aSE16f8.gif
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    How about being CASt back to let players decide their own details :wink:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • John_SalonicaJohn_Salonica Posts: 353 Member
    PugLove888 wrote: »
    1) Would love the eyelash slider and body hair, as well as body freckles and for the freckles they already have to be genetic! <3 It irks me to no end that freckles don't pass down to the children! :s
    4) I want favorite color and meal to be included again like they had in earlier versions

I added the makeup slider :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • John_SalonicaJohn_Salonica Posts: 353 Member
    edited July 2017
    How about being CASt back to let players decide their own details :wink:

I think we will never get CAST in the sims 4 :/ I honestly only miss it when changing hair colors and eye colors. I was always too lazy to change clothes colors lol
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    edited July 2017
    Details and depth aren't ts4's strengths. Its facile and low decision-making attributes are where it shines for those who like this particular sims iteration.
  • Saltysea21Saltysea21 Posts: 182 Member
    I want to see a create a style tool where we can recolour any item of clothing to how we like it. Also really wish CAS had more hair colours and id love an eyelash slider too
    This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.
  • PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    PugLove888 wrote: »

I added the makeup slider :)

@John_Salonica , thanks for adding the makeup slider to your list! o:) It was so helpful when the preset makeup colors and shades were just not quite right! :*<3
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3