Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

School Roleplay! Open all the time!

LittlestGamer168LittlestGamer168 Posts: 88 Member
edited July 2017 in Off Topic Chat
Hello! I like roleplaying, but all the roleplays I find haven't been active for YEARS. So, I'm going to try and make a roleplay, and keep it active. This is a boarding school roleplay, and all roleplayers start as a student aged twelve years, and each month is a year, each week a term. A day is roughly a few days.

There are some rules, as well.
If you want to roleplay as a bully, please don't say proper insults, just do -insults-
Can new members please wait until they are a member to join, as actions must be done like -dances- and new members cannot use bold text.
Speech should be just said normally.
If you need to make an announcement, please do it like ((Emily, I think that we should have a bigger bedroom))
Only I am aloud to make 'headteacher' announcements which are hello
You can have multiple roles, but only if you have played for 48 hours and I have approved.
After playing for a term, you can take on a teacher role.
At first, I'll do all the teachers, but I'll list all the available teachers.

I'll display my character descriptions now.

Name: Emily White
Popularity: Popular
Bio: Always up to the latest fashions, popular, trendsetter, secretly obsessed with maths, head of the popular gang, romantic, always believes she doesn't deserve her wonderful life, bullied by Jodie
Crush: Matt

Name: Matt Saunders
Popularity: Unpopular
Bio: Nerdy, awkward, geeky, obsessed with maths, shy
Crush: Emily

Name: Jodie Dark
Popularity: Bully
Bio: She was moved down a year because she was terrible at lessons. She's a huge bully, and hates going to boarding school because she can't bunk off or go smoke in the park. She bullies Emily because she knows about her secret obsession with maths.
Crush: No one! Her heart is filled with darkness, not love.

I will release the profiles of the teachers once people meet the term requirement. While I wait for people to join, I'll be roleplaying by myself. :'(

Instead of posting pictures of your students, create them and put them on the gallery under the tag #boardingschool168

If you need any more information, please message me!

Please upload your dorms on the gallery, or join a dorm and edit the latest version and add your character's section.
Why I play the sims is a question with a million answers.
Post edited by LittlestGamer168 on

Comments

• LittlestGamer168LittlestGamer168 Posts: 88 Member
    It's morning at the boarding school, and the students are waking for the day. It is currently 7am. Everyone is feeling hungry
    Matt: Geez, I'm so hungry.

The others in his dorm nod.
    In another dorm.

Jodie: Get up, dork. Hope you're ready for no breakfast, I'm starving.

Every morning, Jodie took Emily's breakfast, in exchange for keeping the fact that Emily likes maths secret. The other girls in the dorm were to frightened to tell on Jodie.