Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So... how can I kill a sim?

Not my own! I love my sims, just a very annoying neighbour that complains about everything. Is there a way to kill her without going into her household?
21mbz47.jpg

Comments

• Options
    nekotlcnekotlc Posts: 289 Member
    Well, if you're not opposed to using mods there's a serial killer mod at sims 4 studios, which allows you to murder sims. Yes, you can kill NPCs and Townies. If that's too gruesome for you or you're afraid to use mods, use testingcheats true, add her to your household and trap her in a room with no access to food and let her starve.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    nekotlc wrote: »
    Well, if you're not opposed to using mods there's a serial killer mod at sims 4 studios, which allows you to murder sims. Yes, you can kill NPCs and Townies. If that's too gruesome for you or you're afraid to use mods, use testingcheats true, add her to your household and trap her in a room with no access to food and let her starve.

Oooh ok. I don't dislike mods, I just thought maybe I could get a vampire to kill her or something.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    with mccc you can click on them and kill with that.
    otherwise, just delete them.
    i haven't purposely killed anyone with my vamp, i don't think you can, but you can make them miserable by bringing their needs down or changing their mood.
    i did accidentally kill a date by making her playful with the vampire powers (level 3 or 2 of it) and then playing a game with her.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    with mccc you can click on them and kill with that.
    otherwise, just delete them.
    i haven't purposely killed anyone with my vamp, i don't think you can, but you can make them miserable by bringing their needs down or changing their mood.
    i did accidentally kill a date by making her playful with the vampire powers (level 3 or 2 of it) and then playing a game with her.

So as a vampire... I might be able to kill her?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    What about the voodoo doll? Can I kill with that?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    @Orchid13 yea. i just meant there is no vamp power that lets you directly kill a sim, bad wording. you can try one of the other emotional deaths too.
    i've only used the doll once so idk, it only let me 'poke' sims or summon them. (poking just makes them angry)
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited July 2017
    No you can't kill anyone with the voodoo doll.

You could try for an emotional death or the standards (drowning, starvation, fire) or feed them to the cowplant.

Or as mentioned above just delete them or use a mod or cheat to force a death that way.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    3KNPen wrote: »
    No you can't kill anyone with the voodoo doll.

You could try for an emotional death or the standards (drowning, starvation, fire) or feed them to the cowplant.

Or as mentioned above just delete them or use a mod or cheat to force a death that way.

Ok if I use a mod... can I somehow get that grave into Vlad's yard?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    If you go to Mod The Sims and search for "torture" it should have an item called "The Book Of Chaos". You can buy it, keep it in inventory - you click on the book (not the ACTUAL Sim) to get the options, then a menu of nearby Sims (looks like the "Travel With" menu) comes up. Click on the victim's picture and enjoy watching their demise. >:)

You can always sell the book after you've killed the unwanted Sims and have a "normal" game afterwards.

Since I'm on my cell phone, I can't do a link for the BOC.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    There's a mod that allows "drinking deeply" to kill the target sim if that's more your route.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    geoffreypageoffreypa Posts: 355 Member
    Vampires can kill using the emo power they have. Think you need to do it With all 3 points to kill them, spam a neg emo, make sure their on there own it's area of effect. There are also feeding mods that kill on mts for vamps :)
  • Options
    geoffreypageoffreypa Posts: 355 Member
    or pos emo that you can die from lol
  • Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    1) Master Mixologists that have completed the aspiration get drinks that add +100 to a mood. Make the neighbor a +100 Happiness drink, then tell her jokes til she gets playful.

2) Vampires can murder via the Emotional Burst power. Anger or Playfulness can work, depending on situation. Anger, you need to stack on additional anger buffs via fighting with them some, whereas Playful is the same where you need to stack on playful buffs, but it also can benefit from happy buffs. You could also attempt Embarassment by draining their bladder with another power, then boosting Embarassment, though I forget what other methods boost it. I only know a Criminal Boss has socials that give embarassment that would help, but obviously that only works if you're in that career.

3) That Fugu fish or whatever it is from City Living, but you gotta be able to make it poor quality, which may not be doable
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    The emotional burst one is a bit hard. I've tried it before with level 3 of that power and even so, it's hard to kill the sim.

I think the best way is to just manually make them angry or playful. You could use the vampire power as a start, then make your sim tell loads of jokes or insult to that sim.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRubySimmerTheRubySimmer Posts: 24 Member
    You could always invite her to a pool party and then do the infamous method of building a wall around the pool when she's in it!
  • Options
    pastelgxmer204pastelgxmer204 Posts: 13 New Member
    I haven't gone through to see if anyone else has posted this but, MC Command Center (MOD) has an option where you can either delete or kill the sims. I prefer delete though because kill just turns them to a ghost.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Behold-

The Book Of Chaos
    http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=586477

So many Sims have suffered and/or died since I first got it.

be2KHv7.png
    It also helps raise their Mischief Skills (they will put it on the bookshelf, but you MUST keep it in your inventory for you to use it)
    XasUqU1.png
    cTacuAu.png
    My little "Death Angel" - Jasmine Holiday >:)
    ItjZskf.png
    Mwahaha!

As an added bonus, a "That Felt Good" moodlet will show up and stay for 4 (Sim) hours after you've killed (or made suffer) a targeted Sim!

Enjoy! >:)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    There's a mod that allows "drinking deeply" to kill the target sim if that's more your route.

I was about to comment that! I actually had a save where I had a vampire and the challenge was that I had to kill everyone in town.
  • Options
    BereGhostsGIANTFanBereGhostsGIANTFan Posts: 80 Member
    I think there is a mod that makes the hand buzzer kill people. I'm pretty sure...
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    The wishing well once killed a sim in my game. Shame the sims do not use it autonomously.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Not my own! I love my sims, just a very annoying neighbour that complains about everything. Is there a way to kill her without going into her household?

I'm building a house right now that with a sub-basement. One of the rooms will have no lights, black walls and floors. No food, no bathroom, no furniture, nothing. Anyone I want gone will be lured down to this room and locked in. Muahhahaha!!!!
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    i love locking the annoying sim into a room and watching them die slowly >:)
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    esfireesfire Posts: 201 Member
    I find it very easy to kill with vampires, every time my sim does the angry emotion thing , like 3 people drop dead immediately its very intense