Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking For a World

I was wondering if any of you could recommend a good world for me.I'm looking for medium to large world with PLENTY of lots to build on,at least fairly flat,and preferably empty.It doesn't need to be really fancy,but I'd like to find a world that spawns gems,metals,etc. from every EP in a way similar to an EA world.

One more thing: NO CC!Please I've had bad experiences with cc.

Thank you to anyone who can post suggestions,and sorry if I sound demanding.

Comments

• wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    My Sim Realty has a few empty worlds; scroll down to the bottom of the page.
    Not sure which (if any) spawners have been placed.

• rp_girlrp_girl Posts: 103 Member
    wendyyi1 wrote: »
    My Sim Realty has a few empty worlds; scroll down to the bottom of the page.
    Not sure which (if any) spawners have been placed.

Some of those look interesting,I'll have to check them out.Thank you
  • xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    Legacy Island III by Rflong7 has at least 3 large empty lots and I'm sure a few other ones as well. And it has everything you need from all other EP's too! It is a larger world though so you need a good PC to run it well.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi
    The good thing about Spawners is all but the World Adventure things will spawn off them Base Game spawners.... maybe not the fish, I don't remember but they can be added to any pond lot. :lol:

I have a few different styles...
    http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?persona=Rflong7&assetType=world

Moonfall Island- an nearly empty, medium island in the style of Moonlight Falls.
    original.jpg

Industrial Island- run down, small island
    original.jpg

Dark Harbor, medium
    original.jpg

Our Beach City, Large but empty
    original.jpg

Norbrewch- medium, old world style
    original.jpg

Riverview- Summer, medium
    original.jpg

Chocolate Cake - medium in chocolate flavor
    original.jpg

Glenvale County - large with base rabbitholes, I believe
    original.jpg

Ridgeview- Winter
    original.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?persona=Rflong13&assetType=world Rflong13 Studio

Industrial Island- small but not rundown
    original.jpg

Cake Island- Medium in white icing
    original.jpg

Legacy Island 3, build version- Medium with empty lots
    original.jpg

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    @Rflong7 and @Rflong13 I think I've managed to download all of your worlds and love the ones I've installed and played in so far. I still have a lot to work through.

I'm currently playing my 'Big Game' that is using NRAAS Traveler mod to allow me to have Sims living in many different worlds. I have too many fairies in Barncale Bay and am seriously thinking of moving some of them to Cake Island.
    @Karritz Awesome! I really hope you like them and they run well for you. :mrgreen:

• rp_girlrp_girl Posts: 103 Member
    @Rflong7 Those look really cool,and I've been looking for something like moonfall island.The Cake Islands look so cute!
    @Rflong7 I'm going to try to change how things work in my Big Game which as a big boarding school lot in each world. I rotate my sims through it to get their skills.

I'm thinking I will set up a boarding school on Chocolate Cake Island and put the boarding school lot in that world. I chose this world for now because it looks like fun, you have an adventure board that will help me and my sims to learn about herbs and maybe other things, and it doesn't have houses in it so I can keep it empty of Sims I don't want in the world. Story Progression won't be filling empty houses.

It's still in setup stage at the moment and I don't know if it'll work but I'm going to find out.

Thanks for making such great worlds.

So far I've got Legacy Island III in this game - but I put too many Sims in it so had to add extra worlds for them to all live happily. I've moved dozens of sims out of Legacy Island III and still have over 300 living there.

I tried Beach City too but had similar issues there. Now I'm getting better control over populations I want to put Beach City into this version of the game and send a few Sims to live there too.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited July 2017
    @Rflong7

You forgot to mention your Isle of Sims III world which I have recently downloaded and my sims are enjoying :)

ouqqah.jpg

A couple of in game pics :)

14mx2zp.jpg

333lijn.jpg
    Here is my newly built boarding school in Chocolate Cake Island.

BoardingSchool001.jpg

I'll post more pics when I get a chance to play there. I may have to do other things tomorrow.
    @Karritz

I can see by the size of that boarding school how many sims you are still playing with :) I was wondering if you have any CC free sims to share as the the thought of trying to make so many for the empty worlds I am using is daunting..
    edited July 2017
    Oh and I forgot to mention another world missing from Rflong7's list is My Bridgeport which is very similar to EA's version but with many more lots and varying extra areas added dotted around the map so anyone like me who adores playing in a city but was always restricted by how small EA's world is can now have a city with almost too much space :)

2j32rl3.jpg

An in game pic

2nt8eqc.jpg

I particularly love the little swamp area to the right where I always add a supernatural element and horse/nectary style farm

I am not sure if the download link for this world is in the studio so I will add it.

http://myworlds-rflong7.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/my-bridgeport.html
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Karritz

I can see by the size of that boarding school how many sims you are still playing with :) I was wondering if you have any CC free sims to share as the the thought of trying to make so many for the empty worlds I am using is daunting..

There are a few sims in my studio. Some are fairies (last name of Flower) others are human. I haven't loaded anything to my studio since I started adding CC to my game so they are all safe.

This is the link to my studio.

http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Karritz/mystudio

I do have most of my old sims (over 300) that I've made since 2009 but I have CC in my game now and don't want to load anything to the studio just in case something attaches to whatever I'm loading.
    @Karritz Thanks so much for sharing your pictures! That's a Great idea to add to a world. :heart:

@SPARKY1922 Aw- Thanks for sharing the pictures of those worlds. :heart:
    The empty Bridgeport was a request that sounded interesting. She didn't want it populated.
    Have you checked the Stickied Topic for shared Sim Households? There should be lots of options. :)
    @Karritz

Thanks I will take a look in your studio I forgot you had sims as I always look for lots when perusing your studio :)

@Rflong7

I have loads of pics of your worlds that I play/have played and enjoy posting them wherever I see an opportunity :) Well now I am going to sound like the numpty I am because I am not sure where to find a Stickied Topic on this I have searched the 3 forums and cannot find anything so if you would not mind could you direct me in the right direction :)
    edited July 2017
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Rflong7

I have loads of pics of your worlds that I play/have played and enjoy posting them wherever I see an opportunity :) Well now I am going to sound like the numpty I am because I am not sure where to find a Stickied Topic on this I have searched the 3 forums and cannot find anything so if you would not mind could you direct me in the right direction :)

Awesome! :mrgreen:
    It's here- http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/897770/sims-3-household-exchange/p1
    @Rflong7

Thank you I don't know half these forums exists and I certainly do not come across them when trying to search for for something specific :)
  • ShanEnriShanEnri Posts: 61 Member
    Hi, I was wondering if someone could suggest a small-medium world without store content? I don't have any problem with cc or expansion/stuff packs. I would prefer it populated if possible. I've looked and all the ones I like use store content, and I have most of it but it won't stay installed, so...
    Thanks in advance! And yes the store content issue has been addressed by many but even EA has no clue! :(
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    @ShanEnri Have you looked at Enekjaer Island by Fagersims? It's small, very lovely and doesn't use store content.
  • Tim790Tim790 Posts: 4 New Member
    Visit the sims 3 catalog, they have plenty
  • jonluke32jonluke32 Posts: 98 Member
    edited January 2018
    Does anyone here watch The Good Witch on Hallmark Channel? Here is the map of the town if anyone would be willing to recreate it for the Sims 3-http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/good-witch/the-map-of-middleton-I've posted this as a URL down below
    Post edited by jonluke32 on
  • jonluke32jonluke32 Posts: 98 Member
    Sorry, I still can't post links. This is the message I get 'You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links.'
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    jonluke32 wrote: »
    Sorry, I still can't post links. This is the message I get 'You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links.'

@jonluke32, try logging out of your account and back your membership status to change and then you can share the link... :)
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @rp_girl -I've got one currently in testing that exported from CAW recently without any lots and it's very flat with tons of room for building with only World Adventures and Late Night needed and my signature links to my blog where an older world called Gibsons is available and it's empty.Logan has been loading and saving steadily so far and I've loaded it dozens of times.
    Here's Logan in the game from edit town.
    39280793172_52a645c417_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg