Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Had a Blast With The Grilled Cheese Aspiration

MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
edited July 2017 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
And did some things I haven't done before, or at least in awhile.

1. Gained a bunch of weight. Still working him out to drop those pounds! That treadmill belt has to be losing some serious traction.
2. Gained serious rocket science skill. And, hey, looks over there, that house has a rocket ship in the backyard! That's not weird at all!
3. Starved a neighbor to death in a 1x1 room, on the back patio, to get a Grim appearance just so I could chat him up about Grilled Cheese. I want you to know, my Sims family's backyard BBQ, drinks at the bar, dancing, swimming and unwinding with the bubble machine DID NOT get interrupted, even though that 1x1 room was right in the middle of the festivities. No worries though Grim showed up and my Sim, being the good natured guy that he is pleaded and saved her life, so no harm no foul. And, can you believe the poor neighbor actually thanked my Sim for letting her hang out as she quickly left out the back gate.

Like, I said it was way too much fun! I highly recommend it if you haven't tried it. It gives a serious Sims sense of humor vibe when you find yourself doing crazy things that are not part of your Sim's psychology or main story line. I was cracking up!

Comments

• FlanodaaFlanodaa Posts: 56 Member
    Sounds like you've had a busy day!
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @Marktn - sounds fun. how do you get the grilled cheese aspiration?
  • MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    @Marktn - sounds fun. how do you get the grilled cheese aspiration?

You have to eat 3 in a row one after the other and it will unlock it. Your notification wall will let you know it is unlocked. I made it as fun as I could because it was so silly to begin with.
    Will definitely have to have his sons complete as well. A family tradition, me thinks?
    And the Summon Grilled Cheese power is sweet when he is out and about around the worlds!
  • SimalleyaileSimalleyaile Posts: 865 Member
    edited July 2017
    I had fun with this aspiration too. The goals were very creative and something completely different from the other aspirations. Whoever put this aspiration together should work on another one! - they come up with some fun ideas. :)
  • PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    @Marktn , Glad you had so much fun with these features! These touches are what makes the Sims the Sims! <3
    Also, me and my Simmies love us some Grilled Cheese! :p<3
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    edited July 2017
    I'm glad I found this thread. I have a Sim that had started working on the Grilled Cheese aspiration shortly before he became a vampire. I want him to finish this aspiration before he has to choose two weaknesses, one of which will probably be Withered Stomach. So, a neighbor, eh? Brilliant!

I have a Sim in another save that maxed this aspiration by testing serums while in the Scientist career. One of them summoned the Reaper and he was able to meet the Reaper that way. I like that he can summon a grilled cheese sandwich and paint them.

The Sim that I'm playing now would probably kill himself accidentally. He's very accident prone and spends quite a bit of time being Dazed. I think he can wall in a neighbor though. I know he can!