Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    I currently don't have access to my computer so this will be delayed another ~12 hours.
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Oh Lorde :S Danger! What tragedy!
    Though the real tragedy here is that poor Tamela is third wheeling. (And Wil is four wheeling)

Oh my lord this is great Xb
    edited October 2017
    Obviously, part 2 has already begun! :mrgreen:

The goal is to survive the room. Whether that means working offensively or defensively.... That's up to YOU to figure out. It's more of a trial-and-error game rather than a series of riddles and puzzles (that's reserved for round 3 ;) ...if you make it out alive, that is >:) )
    (If I use the word "nothing" AT ALL, you can assume there's nothing of interest there or with that particular object)
    edited October 2017
    Had my first panic attack yesterday.... Anyone ever had one before? It was pretty horrific to say the least haha. Basically my brother woke me up really suddenly (with bright lights :dizzy: ) saying we might have to evacuate again due to the fires. This is a few days after we moved back home, expecting things to return to normal so I was NOT mentally or physically prepared to go through the whole process again. I got up to see what was going on and I heard a lot of panic in my family and on the radio and it was basically too much at once and my heart couldn't stop beating.
    At that point I instantly knew what was happening, but I never experienced one before (nor did I expect ever to in my life) so I wasn't really sure what to do. I decided to go hide in my room and try to shut off the world. :P I tried listening to loud music, but that didn't work, so I tried reading, that didn't work either. So I just laid down and focused on my breathing for awhile. Eventually the panic ebbed away, but it was awful. I'm not sure if I handled it correctly or not, or if there is anything that you CAN do. I hated losing control of my body... I just wanted to calm down but my body wouldn't let me. :o
    Post edited by Turner on
    edited October 2017
    I was going to link each escape flash game as promised, but Norton is telling me it just blocked an attack by one game, so instead I'll just list the names. You can search at your own risk...

Plant House Escape
    Escape from Library
    Escape from Butterfly Bedroom
    Friends Study Room Escape
    Escape from Kitchen
    Escape from Billiards Room
    Dining Room Escape

I'm pretty sure they are all from the same website. If you have Norton, you're fine, but if you have no protection, stay away!
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Aww Turner... *hugs * You survived so you okay.. But that must have been awful....
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Sorry about that, Turner. That must've been horrible
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    BRAINSTORM

Each group can use "Brainstorm" up to 3 times.

What is it?

It's a hint on what to do next, at the cost of 5 actions. In the episode, it will be represented by your character stopping to think for 5 seconds, and coming up with a correct idea of what to do next.

Only one person needs to activate it.

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Had my first panic attack yesterday.... Anyone ever had one before? It was pretty horrific to say the least haha. Basically my brother woke me up really suddenly (with bright lights :dizzy: ) saying we might have to evacuate again due to the fires. This is a few days after we moved back home, expecting things to return to normal so I was NOT mentally or physically prepared to go through the whole process again. I got up to see what was going on and I heard a lot of panic in my family and on the radio and it was basically too much at once and my heart couldn't stop beating.
    At that point I instantly knew what was happening, but I never experienced one before (nor did I expect ever to in my life) so I wasn't really sure what to do. I decided to go hide in my room and try to shut off the world. :P I tried listening to loud music, but that didn't work, so I tried reading, that didn't work either. So I just laid down and focused on my breathing for awhile. Eventually the panic ebbed away, but it was awful. I'm not sure if I handled it correctly or not, or if there is anything that you CAN do. I hated losing control of my body... I just wanted to calm down but my body wouldn't let me. :o

Wow, luckily you've managed to calm yourself down a bit. A panic attack is really awful to have, I can speak out of experience, so glad you're better now. *hug*
    Banner.png
    edited October 2017

THOSE TRAPPED IN THE FIRE ROOM HAVE SURVIVED!
    (plus or minus one casualty... ;) )
    9809-88c8d56d-b504-440d-abe8-f782a77313b1.jpg

Woot!!! Woot!!!
    edited October 2017
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Aww Turner... *hugs * You survived so you okay.. But that must have been awful....

Thanks. :p Yeah, it wasn't fun. Wasn't prepared for it either!

A panic attack is really awful to have, I can speak out of experience

What do you usually do when you get one? :o Just ride it out?

• WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Panic attacks are really difficult, and it’s hard to pull yourself out. The first step though is realizing it’s a panic attack so it’s good you were able to do that! Focusing on your breath is one of the best things you can do probably. Another thing is if it’s really bad is taking Benadryl or melatonin or basically some sort of thing that’ll make you a bit sleepy. It’ll calm your heart rate and sort of mellow you out. Plus panic attacks are exhausting so you can rest if you need to :) These are just my experiences though and everyone is different. Please take care <3
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Congrats on not dying guys! Hopefully we'll be next XD Team Trauma will not be drowning today!
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Yeah panic attacks are really hard to deal with sometimes. It's best to just stop everything and shut the world off and just go and try and control your breathing. I've had some for various reasons, but all of them overwhelming. I'm glad you got through it okay!
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »

Thanks. :p Yeah, it wasn't fun. Wasn't prepared for it either!

A panic attack is really awful to have, I can speak out of experience

What do you usually do when you get one? :o Just ride it out?

Mine usually came with heavy stress, especially when under pressure for a very close deadline or something and I black out and lose any oversight on what I'm supposed to be doing, sometimes I can get quite emotional when it happens. I just, indeed, ride it out and try to calm down until I'm calm enough to see the picture again. Though I also try to get help with my assignment/thing to do from the people I'm surrounded with if they're there.
    Banner.png

Woo, that's great.

If there's been a casualty, then please let it be Mrs White. Flames.... ;)
    Banner.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

So hard. I've only come close to it due to a thing being put over my whole mouth during a root canal procedure. However, in my opinion, it wasn't a full panic attack. So, I sort of know. I empathize. <3 I can't imagine coming back and then thinking you were safe only to find out you weren't. That would be scary. *hugs* Glad you were able to calm down, even if it took a little time. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Still nobody else finished yet? :o
    edited October 2017
    THOSE TRAPPED IN THE WATER ROOM HAVE SURVIVED!
    (But not without a casualty or two.... ;) )
    living-room-flood.jpg

So hard. I've only come close to it due to a thing being put over my whole mouth during a root canal procedure. However, in my opinion, it wasn't a full panic attack. So, I sort of know. I empathize. <3 I can't imagine coming back and then thinking you were safe only to find out you weren't. That would be scary. *hugs* Glad you were able to calm down, even if it took a little time. :)

Ironically I got a wisdom tooth taken out last night. Talk about an awesome month for me, right?? Fires, panic attacks, oral surgery, oh my!
    Thankfully it wasn't nearly as bad as my first wisdom tooth removal. But I did notice my heart beat go through the roof and feared after reading your comment that the same would happen to me :scream: But it was mostly painless so all good. And thanks a bunch for the kind words. :blush:
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Congrats on not dying guys! Hopefully we'll be next XD Team Trauma will not be drowning today!

Oof. Awk-WAAARD...

Woo, that's great.

If there's been a casualty, then please let it be Mrs White. Flames.... ;)

Hehehehe... Noted ;) That's a reference I can't afford to miss!