Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited August 2017
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    So @HayloHusky would you like to make the guess? :p I'm fine with those you and lo picked.

3d95f488df56363dafe7f4dfde8497c0.jpg
    ( :lol: Totally joking, it hasn't actually been that long lol)
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Alright, I'm guessing PINE
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

The definite one ^^
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Haylo, I'm thinking about coffee (trees). As like coffee beans, what do you think? I agree with pine but Tree rings suit the second one well.

Definitely Pine, but its the other one that is a gamble... So we will definitely have to discuss this with Lo

So is it Tar? Coffee? Or ring? Tar can be collected from pine wood as well :p

I'd say our best bets are: pine, rings, and tar (some call it sap). We call it just plain sap here. But perhaps where Tiger is from he calls it tar?

If tar is sap, then I think its our best bet. It's also natural tar, isn't it? So that could be forest since its naturally found. So I'm more than happy to go with Tar if that's what it is.
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    OT: I was looking for something to watch on Netflix when Total Drama Island came up as a suggested show. I've never seen it before, and since I'm in the Mole/Reality Game Show mode I started watching it :3
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    OT: I was looking for something to watch on Netflix when Total Drama Island came up as a suggested show. I've never seen it before, and since I'm in the Mole/Reality Game Show mode I started watching it :3

Oh, oh, TDI! I've seen all the Total Drama seasons as well. :smiley: Did you know that there's an upcoming season scheduled for late 2018/early 2019? So you've still got time to catch up, if you're planning to watch all seasons. :)

Who's your favourite camper so far?
    Banner.png
  • Options

Oh, oh, TDI! I've seen all the Total Drama seasons as well. :smiley: Did you know that there's an upcoming season scheduled for late 2018/early 2019? So you've still got time to catch up, if you're planning to watch all seasons. :)

I did not know that! I thought it ended forever ago. It's not as silly as I thought it would be considering Cartoon Network. I was never allowed to watch that channel.
    Umm sone of them are kinda annoying and I forget names. LeShawna, Bridgette, DJ, and Gwen probably.
  • Options

CORRECT
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »

CORRECT

:c
    Banner.png
  • Options
    It's so close!! Lo has the next guess, right? And then automatically Vul for us if they get it wrong.
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Wasn't my turn to guess :P It was Lo's I believe, but yeah

Correct, it was Choco's or Lo's go, and since Choco went, it is now Lo's turn to make the second go.
  • Options
    It's so close!! Lo has the next guess, right? And then automatically Vul for us if they get it wrong.

Exactly. :)
  • Options
    And, this is my bad, but I should have asked Lo for an answer before she went to bed.

In future rounds, I will have this issue taken care of. For example, Twiddle already let me know the next clue he's going to use if he's not around to post it right away.
  • Options

I did not know that! I thought it ended forever ago. It's not as silly as I thought it would be considering Cartoon Network. I was never allowed to watch that channel.
    Umm sone of them are kinda annoying and I forget names. LeShawna, Bridgette, DJ, and Gwen probably.

Ooh, then you're in for spending quite the few hours. :) There's Total Drama Island, Season 2 is Total Drama Action, 3 is World Tour, 4 is Revenge of the Island, 5 is All-Stars and 6 is Pahkitew Island. And there's also a spin-off named The Ridonculous Race too (based on The Amazing Race). :)

It was actually via Haylo I learned of these other seasons as well. :) So Yay Haylo. :smiley:

Yup, Leshawna and Gwen are definitely some of my favourites. :) Izzy is awesome as well. Some of the campers get their shine on later seasons though, so I can't comment on their peak moments yet without spoilering. :/
    Noah is THE prime example. He returns on World Tour and Ridonculous Race and gets more screentime there. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options

Ooh, then you're in for spending quite the few hours. :) There's Total Drama Island, Season 2 is Total Drama Action, 3 is World Tour, 4 is Revenge of the Island, 5 is All-Stars and 6 is Pahkitew Island. And there's also a spin-off named The Ridonculous Race too (based on The Amazing Race). :)

It was actually via Haylo I learned of these other seasons as well. :) So Yay Haylo. :smiley:

Yup, Leshawna and Gwen are definitely some of my favourites. :) Izzy is awesome as well. Some of the campers get their shine on later seasons though, so I can't comment on their peak moments yet without spoilering. :/
    Noah is THE prime example. He returns on World Tour and Ridonculous Race and gets more screentime there. :)

Well Netflix has 5 seasons so if I do dedicate time to this then I can give you a better opinion of what I think :D
    I'm trying to stay up all night and all day until tomorrow night to try to reset my sleep schedule, so lots of Netflix and iced tea to stay awake.
  • Options

Well Netflix has 5 seasons so if I do dedicate time to this then I can give you a better opinion of what I think :D
    I'm trying to stay up all night and all day until tomorrow night to try to reset my sleep schedule, so lots of Netflix and iced tea to stay awake.

Hmm, it could be that season 5 contains both All Stars and Pahkitew Island. Some mark them as season 5.1 and 5.2, and some as 5 and 6. So it could be both, or just All-Stars. Need to look into that.
    Good luck staying up around the clock! What helps to me is to try and keep my mind busy and active. Playing Sims (or any other type of game) tends to be helpful for me personally. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    We're allowed to discuss these things?

You're allowed to discuss freely with your fellow Operatives, since you ARE a team, but discussion should be somewhat limited, as in: Don't wait for a teammate's opinion who just went to bed.
    The reason I have missions on the thread in the first place is to encourage discussion (of every variety), which is what I enjoy the most. If I wanted no discussion, this challenge would be done privately through email.
    Although I did imply free discussion was allowed, I didn't specifically say that, so that's my bad.

In the future though, what you CAN'T do is what I will make sure to say. Usually though, if it's on the thread, there's not much you cannot do or say.
  • Options

You're allowed to discuss freely with your fellow Operatives, since you ARE a team, but discussion should be somewhat limited, as in: Don't wait for a teammate's opinion who just went to bed.

So, what do we do now? :p
    ._.
  • Options

Good luck, my friend. :lol: All-nighters on the quest to reset are both exciting and depressing. :p
  • Options

Stand around and yank the pig hold hands in a candlelit vigil? :lol:

Actual answer: We wait. :p
  • Options

Stand around and yank the pig hold hands in a candlelit vigil? :lol:

Actual answer: We wait. :p

Poor Okja. :disappointed:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Mmmmm.... So did you guys read that link that I gave and what do you think about it?
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Mmmmm.... So did you guys read that link that I gave and what do you think about it?

Never used Dexter the bear. I personally think that the baby grill in sims 2 is more inhumane.
    ._.
  • Options

Pretty intense, but definitely fictional. :o (thankfully)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Never used Dexter the bear. I personally think that the baby grill in sims 2 is more inhumane.

Ooh, the OMGWTFBBQ >:)

Nope, never used either of them. :innocent:
    Banner.png