Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: SPY VS SPY!

Comments

• lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Ooh, I'm hoping Paul is All-Star quality! I want to see my little Elder Nugget back on the show <3
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    That's why some of you will replace them... ;)

Who will replace them by the way?

Also, Turner, can we have a list on who signs up for which sims by the way?

Priority goes to those who are still active on this thread, since that correlates with higher commitment & interest... And those who hold a pet key.

And that will remain somewhat secretive for now. ;)
    --Here's a list of what everyone currently has, that can be traded at the Trade Station--

Golden Bone:
    Choco
    Yannik
    Twiddle
    Celty
    Haylo
    Vul
    Lo
    Iceman
    Alleen

So this means that Choco, Yannik, Celty and Ice will be eligible first.

So, in case none of the disappeared players will show up, this will likely be the player list?

- Alleen (Killian or Kaitlin)
    - Celty (Maya)
    - Choco (Paul)
    - Haylo (Remy, Taiha, KT!, Sidney, Morgan, Wil)
    - Iceman (Eva)
    - Jake (Max, Sara, Beau, Linda, Zelinda)
    - Kali (Shane, Levi, Caden)
    - Lo (Mason, Tamela)
    - Tiger (Caren, Izzy, Gilles)
    - Twiddle (Ambrose, The Gov)
    - Vul (Artie, Pacco(???))
    - Yannik (Ben)

However, the golden bone players might not be able to choose their own sims. I think they'll be given a list of possible contestants (or can ask for a specific one) that are "All-Star" quality XD

I hope the biggest priority overall will be to have
    1) a varied cast in personality
    2) to have all seasons represented somehow
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I've actually spoken with Turner, and if I do join the All-Stars, I'll most probably use someone else's sim.

Who that will be is a secret ;)

Oh, oh! Is it going to be a Sim from a season which will probably be underrepresented in All-Stars?

Maybe ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Priority goes to those who are still active on this thread, since that correlates with higher commitment & interest... And those who hold a pet key.

--Here's a list of what everyone currently has, that can be traded at the Trade Station--

Golden Bone:
    Choco
    Yannik
    Twiddle
    Celty
    Haylo
    Vul
    Lo
    Iceman
    Alleen

So, in case none of the disappeared players will show up, this will likely be the player list?

- Celty (Maya)
    - Choco (Paul)
    - Iceman (Eva)
    - Lo (Mason, Tamela)
    - Yannik (Ben)

However, the golden bone players might not be able to choose their own sims. I think they'll be given a list of possible contestants (or can ask for a specific one) that are "All-Star" quality XD

I doubt season 1 will have anything, and I feel that a majority of people will come from season 5/6. So I don't THINK we're going to have all seasons spread that much.

I think we'll get quite a variety of people. I don't know how the gender situation will go because it needs to be split half/half I believe XD So we'll see :P

I'm really excited to see who is in it :O
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited June 2018
    I've actually spoken with Turner, and if I do join the All-Stars, I'll most probably use someone else's sim.

Oh, oh! Is it going to be a Sim from a season which will probably be underrepresented in All-Stars?

Maybe ;)

HEUHEUHEE >:)

Maybe ;)

Lowkey guessing its going to be Evarrine XD
    edited June 2018
    I have no idea how to make Taiha look new without making her not look like someone else :P I guess she could have more sophisticated stuff considering the money she won. Haha... I'll see what I can do! What packs do you have?

Yeah, that's the problem with TS3. Change 'em up too much, and suddenly you don't recognize them. :o
    You can still keep her style, assuming you can find something similar. Doesn't have to be a drastic change XD

I think the most memorable feature of Taiha's is her panda beanie. So if you'd ask me that is a keeper.

Yeah. I didn't tell this to everyone, but if there's a certain staple outfit item to your character, then you may want to consider keeping it. I want everyone to look updated a bit with fresh outfits, but I still want them to look recognizable. :)

And if changing their everyday wear seems illogical, a change in hairstyle will do.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Mmmm.... So far only girls... How's that going to like? Cat fight all the way to the end?

Maybe ;)

Can't have All-Stars without the Queen. ;) Unless... she's shut in an asylum?
    Banner.png
    Mmmm.... So far only girls... How's that going to like? Cat fight all the way to the end?

With people like Taiha...
    Banner.png

With people like Taiha...

Literal cat fight... With cats... Except cuddling XD

Golden Bone:
    Choco
    Yannik
    Twiddle
    Celty
    Haylo
    Vul
    Lo
    Iceman
    Alleen

- Celty (Maya)
    - Choco (Paul)
    - Iceman (Eva)
    - Lo (Mason, Tamela)
    - Yannik (Ben)

Yup! I'd say this is fairly accurate. :smiley: And as Haylo said, golden bone peeps won't be able to use one of their own sims (unless their sim happens to be in the pool of loanable characters)
    edited June 2018
    Ooh, I'm hoping Paul is All-Star quality! I want to see my little Elder Nugget back on the show <3

He DID leave somewhat on a negative note (witnessing Giles "cheating" on him), so it would be nice to see him have a second chance. :) However, this is gonna be a season jam-packed with the best of the best, so only time will tell what happens with our favorite little nugget :o

Maybe ;)

tumblr_n67i9f1mXA1td0b3no1_500.gif

He DID leave somewhat on a negative note (witnessing Giles "cheating" on him), so it would be nice to see him have a second chance. :) However, this is gonna be a season jam-packed with the best of the best, so only time will tell what happens with our favorite little nugget :o

If I had to decide the top half on who's eligible of season 6, I'd say...
    Kaitlin, Wil, Tamela (finalists), Gov, Maya (top 3 fan fav), and Paul (scored the best of the remaining Sims with both the previous aspects combined).
    Banner.png

I doubt season 1 will have anything, and I feel that a majority of people will come from season 5/6. So I don't THINK we're going to have all seasons spread that much.

I think we'll get quite a variety of people. I don't know how the gender situation will go because it needs to be split half/half I believe XD So we'll see :P

I'm really excited to see who is in it :O

I definitely want to prioritize both those criteria, Vul, but as Haylo said, S1 may be difficult to get anyone from. Who knows, perhaps Haylo will pull a fast one on us and use Remy?? :lol:
    If Meredith returns, she'll surely use Nwa, me thinks. So there's possibility there, albeit low.

And yeah, I'm afraid Haylo is right about that; a majority of the cast will consist of characters from seasons 5 & 6. But that's okay, I s'pose. They really were the best seasons in terms of interesting characters. :) But I am still attempting to spread it out as much as possible. A varied cast in personality is hugely important as well, and I want the cream of the crop, so gender balance is less important to me going into the final season.

I don't want to spoil too much, but Turner and I have brought up the idea of bringing back someone from the earlier seasons >:)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I don't want to spoil too much, but Turner and I have brought up the idea of bringing back someone from the earlier seasons >:)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hoping it's someone from S1, S3 or S4. (unless Kali brings back Shane - then we got S3 covered)
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Okay, waaay OT here, but could someone please tell me the episode that GIF is from? Despite calling myself a Trekkie, I can't work it out. I need some silly Picard in my life after all that time trawling through his serious stuff (he does make a great Claudius though) looking for critical readings of All My Sons - or worse, The Bloody Chamber. Urgh.
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Okay, waaay OT here, but could someone please tell me the episode that GIF is from? Despite calling myself a Trekkie, I can't work it out. I need some silly Picard in my life after all that time trawling through his serious stuff (he does make a great Claudius though) looking for critical readings of All My Sons - or worse, The Bloody Chamber. Urgh.

Ooh, wish I could help, but I've actually never seen Star Trek haha.
    Maybe it's an outtake/blooper?

Haha... Luckily there's gonna be a few men in there... But the women will certainly dominate the house :worried:

Looks like a lot of friendly women though, so, shouldn't be TOO bad... ;)

If I had to decide the top half on who's eligible of season 6, I'd say...
    Kaitlin, Wil, Tamela (finalists), Gov, Maya (top 3 fan fav), and Paul (scored the best of the remaining Sims with both the previous aspects combined).

Not a bad assessment! You know at least a few of these guys will be back soon ;):)
    edited June 2018

giphy.gif

(unless Kali brings back Shane - then we got S3 covered)

Who do you think she should bring back between Shayne and Caden? I'm still undecided myself :o
    Shayne was nice, though Caden was hilarious. :D