Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could we please fix the bug in CL where Sims aren't teleporting to rabbit holes?

Everytime that I get a message inviting one of my sims outside I would never be able to go there. My sims would stay at home and not teleport to the rabbithole.
I know a lot of other people are experiencing this problem.
Why hasn't it been patched yet?

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀

Comments

• Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Do you mean these events like concerts etc. where sims sometimes get invited to? Then yes, I have the problem too and I would LOVE if it would get fixed finally.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    The only way I managed to "fix" that issue is by starting a new save. I noticed that a lot of bugs were in that save, which until recently was my only and therefore pretty huge save. I do wonder if them adding lots of new content causes things to break because you've played these saves without many of the newly introduced mechanics and so something somewhere goes wrong. Either way, I'd love for them to be able to fix all of them (like only one and the same butler / nanny showing up everywhere, rabbit holes not working, sims responding inappropriately little to vampire behavior, and a couple of others I can't remember right now), but I understand now why they have such a hard time reproducing some of these bugs as I'm sure they're common, but appear not to happen in new saves made after the content and updates were added. :/
  • JoshuaSims0JoshuaSims0 Posts: 207 Member
    Uh hi. can i get a 2 mcflurrys 1 m&m and one oreo. and a a mcdouble. and to piece chicken nuggets.
    AND LARGE FRIES. and a coke.
  • geoffreypageoffreypa Posts: 355 Member
    Its not old saves, happens in new saves too. Agreed op its annoying. But this is Maxis our big bug fix lists are always the most miner bugs
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    I wish they would fix it and make dates use a future time, so they are a proper scheduled date.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Pretty sure these events haven't worked since CL's launch.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    I always wondered whether or not I was actually meant to do something to make my sim go, I didn't realise it was a bug :( I hope they fix it soon!
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    edited July 2017
    I recently installed City Living after buying it months ago. I tried it three times before I decided to give it another chance. I am playing mainly one Sim in a test game so I can check out what it has to offer. He has been invited to two of these types of events and nothing has happened. So, I looked for information about these events and found out that this has been an issue for quite some time but it hasn't been fixed.

Another thing that I've wondered about is the empty tables at the Flea Market with vendors next to them. The vendors have no inventory so you can't haggle with them and yet there's supposed to be a hidden skill related to haggling.

City Living needs some attention from the devs that's for sure.

And that huge park that's not really a park. Why?

I really do like the festivals though. Especially the fireworks at the end of some of them. So pretty.
  • PlumbobGrandmaPlumbobGrandma Posts: 438 Member
    They still haven't fixed it yet :s

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    Yes please! I love The Sims 4 but the game have a huge collection of bugs and errors. Kinda annoys me. This is one of them